Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hat mockery

Tonight I have decided to let Tanner help me make a post...

Joey pose
I sense a disturbance in the house...

Tanner pose
UM YA WHUT HE SAYZ

I am not going anywhere until you come down!
Something has perched on the window, WHAT is it?!

Darn  you, quit mocking me and come down from there
Come down from there, you are not allowed to be up there!

What are you doing up there hat?!
I am serious! You better believe I am going to sit here and wait for you to come down from there. Tanner, you guard the door....Tanner.....DOOFUS???

such a cute snoozer
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(Joe's mom would like everyone to know that eventually the hat was put back in the closet because Joey refused to leave the room and sat and barked at the hat for a half an hour)

7 Stains:

Blogger Lacey said...

Your people let you bark for a half hour? Wow. My girl only lets me bark for 30 seconds before she makes me be quiet. She's so mean! I would have barked at that scary hat too!
Comet

10:35 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Good job joe!~ You never know when you're being invaded.

Tobes

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey,

mom does that (keep the something something that i was barking at) away from me after a while coz i won't budge and stop barking until that something something is gone!

wet wet licks

Boo

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, sorry guy, but I think Doofus took the high road here.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:05 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Sometimes we find intruders in our house - they just suddenly hop out of the closet (vaccuum) or this mystery hand that appears under the covers when we go to bed that tries to attack us. Willie barks at it for distaction and I bite at it until it retreats.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....DOOFUS..

Did you get the hat when your mom took it down eventually??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:27 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Comet, its kind of a barking/singing/whining thing so its halfway entertaining.

Toby, you are so right! Someone has to protect the stupid people!

Boo, its hard being on point at all times!

Buster, yes, well we will see who the hero is when there is an invasion!

Waylon and Willie, the vacuum here is actually attacked by tanner, he really hates it!

Sunshade, that hat had signatures from some football guys that my uncle likes so I was not allowed to eat it. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? Everyone here is so rude!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home