Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Shed Creature seems to have moved to the bushes

He cleared away about 2 square feet with his shark mouth
The Shed Creature has gone into the bushes. Here you can see me clearing brush with my TEETH. I am tough!

Joey is after something in the bushes
It has to be just behind this big bush!!

But never did find what he was looking for, check out the video
All you ladies out there, try to look past my lovely behind and note that I am almost behind that bush to get the prey!!



I continued at this for a while but never did find the Creature. Mom made me go inside :( MEAN mommy, she doesn't know I only trying to protect her!

PS Thanks to BOO who taught me how to put my videos in my posts!! Check him out in my links!

7 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m sorry Joey, but I can’t get past the behind shot.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent cinematic experience!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:28 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

I like the video in the blog. My mom says my behind is cuter. I'll have to get my dad to take a picture of it. I can't see it...or work the camera! Where's Tanner? Sleeping?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe,

all photos and even the video are of your behind! erm... just check, i have no "behind" photos must get mom to take some now.

wet wet licks

boo

9:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you are the bravest Joey I know. I am sure you will find the shed creature soon...right now he seems to be taunting you...maybe doofus paid him to taunt you so he can have the house to himself...hmmmm

12:59 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I have a shed creature too. When I chase it into the bushes, my girl yells at me to come inside. Once I caught one (it was a mouse) and brought it into the house. My girl got mad and wouldn't let me play with it. So if you catch it, keep it outside.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Oh my so many comments on my behind, I will have to tell mom to put up more pics.

blu and comet, thanks for the tip. if I make mom mad she might not let me out there ever again!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home