Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

like lambs to the slaughter

So mom got Doofus some toys to make him happy since he has been mr saddest since Rog left.

the lamb
We have a lamb, made by nylabone that is supposedly for strong to moderate chewers. We will see about that!

the ribs
And to go with the Nylabone Corn we now have nylabone RIBS! That are RIB flavored. Not like the stupid bacon flavored corn.

Joey just wants to have them to be a brat
I got the RIBS!! I mean, I am just making sure they taste ok before I give them to Tanner...

and he loves them
He sure looks a little happier...I think he might be coming around...

Tanner got himself some Ribs
Oh ya, there is that happy doofus face we all know and love!!

joey is supposed to let tanner have this as a way to cheer him up since Rog left
Let me inspect this lamb first Tanner. The tag is still on it! This could be a um uhh choking hazard for doofus, I better tear it off before I let him have it!!

lamb toy
He sure looks happier...

tanner wants to put the whole thing in his mouth
Yes Tanner, I see that you can almost fit the entire thing in your mouth...

So everyone who was worried about the doofus, he seems to be recovering from his loss. And to the people of Nylabone...do not think that this sheep made for moderate to strong chewers will survive the weekend. You are a good toy company...but not THAT good!!! and finally to my mom who eventually took the lamb and cut the tag off of it, if your little dirt farm out back seems like it doesn't need watering quite so often, I would have no idea why!

4 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey guys...my mom and me just linked to you from brody's blog...mom says she is hooked but she needs to go to sleep...you guys are funny...I cant wait to read more....Mommy likes the picture on your daddys back..in a freaky colourful scarey kinda way...anyhow see you soon..I love your blog

9:55 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Okay MJ here again...I love your blog....but what is going on this weekend...I need some more info dudes...come one..blog er up...

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey, you guys seem to be enjoying all the chewing!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

MMmmmm, RIBS.... you guys are Luuuucky.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home