Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Clean as can be

Today mom and dad decided that we all needed baths. I think this is the worst idea ever.

I'll just be watching tv with my corn if ya need me
Tanner was just innocently watching some TV and I was relaxing on the couch when mom and dad came in...

BATH? WHAT?
WHAT? A bath?? No way I don't need one!!

Rog gets support from Tanner
Rog went first. Of course doofus was right there to watch his little boyfriend get a bath.

good dog
Next was Tanner's turn. He cooperates too well, it makes me look bad.

tanner likes to drink the bath water
Except for the fact that he drinks all the bath water. GROSS.

warming up
Afterward Tanner laid around in his towel lookin like a doofus

tanner cant wait to show Rog how clean he is
Then he had to run out and show Rog how clean he was.

I HATE YOU
Then it was my turn. I HATE getting a bath!!

After bath freakout
Afterwards I FREAK out. Thats the fun part.

extreme close up
Ok, I need a nap.

2 Stains:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

The post-bath freakout almost makes it all worthwhile. Almost.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

The only reason we allow baths is for the post freak out roll.
My brother, Willie, is just like Doofus. I am the handsome white headed brother. He is drools and even has spit bubbles if something really intrigues him.
We love your blog.
I feel your pain.
Waylon
oh, and Willie.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home