Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

doofus is friendless

So, Rog left and Tanner is not very happy about it.

Picture 1633
Here I caught him crying...

Picture 1626
He prefers to hide his face from you than to show you his tears. He does have his pride.


Picture 1630
I couldn't stand to see the poor guy waiting for his buddy to come back. So I tried something I have never tried before. I was nice to Doofus.

Picture 1629
I let him have all the cuz he wanted. But he still just looked so sad.

Picture 1627
Look at all those glorious, bright, colorful, squeakerrific Cuz!!!

Picture 1631
Oh man, he is really bummed if even Cuz don't cheer him up.

Picture 1635
I will try to make him happy next time we go out in the yard by letting him chase me around a bit, he likes that and usually I am way too busy doing my own stuff to even bother with him. He also doesn't know that mom ordered him some new toys on something called ebay. She said they have everything on there. I wonder if they have a giant cuz to keep all my cuz inside. With a lock on it. I may have let Doofus drool on my cuz tonight, but that does not mean that he gets them all the time!!!

2 Stains:

Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

My brother Willie has a friend named Tootsie - she is a shitzu and Willie is in love with her. Whenever he sees her his ears literally point so straight up they touch!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Poor Tanner, he looks so sad in the pictures. It is so good of you to try and cheer him up. I'm sure Rog will come back to visit.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home