Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

home sweet home??

So ever since Rog got here, I have had no peace at all.

bitey face!
This goes on ALL night.

joey is soooo over it
I try to get my required amount of sleep, seeing as how I am nearing my golden years, but those guys never stop. Rog's tail is like a hummingbird, it never stops moving. My nub is much more dignified.

Joey is so ready for retirement
They creep up and want to sleep with me, Rog even tries to put his head ON me sometimes. What a weirdo.

seriously....so cute
Haven't they heard about respecting your elders?

Cuz in the wild...
One of them also decided to take my Cuz outside. I don't know who the culprit is, but they better never let it happen again!

quiet down back there ya darn kids!
Knock it off back there!!!

the old man
Only 5 more days and Rog goes home!