Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

airing it all out

This weekend I didn't do very much because it was pretty hot outside.

tanner rests while Joey watches for intruders
Mom was watching this soccer stuff and yelling at the TV. I had to watch for anyone sneakin up on my house. Doofus is obviously not a good watch dog!

Tanner doesn't find my magazines exciting
Tanner does this upside down stuff a lot. I would never be so rude as to display my privates in public. He has no tact!

it is 100 degrees outside, but Joey doesn't seem to notice
I did some sunning. It was hot out, so I didn't stay out there too long.

lazy sunday
It was a pretty lazy day...


Here is a video of Tanner getting peanut butter toast. I am in the background trying to communicate to my mom that he truly is the biggest doofus I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8P3Hzp3bsM