Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good move Yankees!!!

First of all, everyone needs to go over to Jackson's blog and send him 34530846 healing vibes and thoughts because he got some sad news at the VET. We all need to be strong and get behind Jackson so he gets better. I hate feeling sad and I hate all my friends feeling sad so I am still going to try to make you laugh today, this is going to be a tough one...

Tanner finally got Lacie home, but he is still a little out of it...








He is resting and should be feeling better soon.

Meanwhile, I got some good news because the Yankees got rid of Kyle Farnsworth. If you remember from an old post, I was NOT happy with him. He always made me mad, look Tanner even made a stain on him!!!



They traded him for a guy named PUDGE! Can you believe that?!?! Check this dude out, I think he kinda looks like me...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at the block head on that guy!!!

My friendPetey got me this at Yankee stadium and I bet Pudge is going to get one soon and hang it on his wall!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well guys, I hope I made ya smile today. I am going to go send more vibes to Jackson!

33 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You guyz always make us smile Joe!
Ozzie & Rocky

2:56 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

i'm amazed how that pudgie guy looks like you! LOL...

I'm glad you're a yankee too! :)

and I hope JAX is going to be OK.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You're way better looking that that Pudge dude. And what kind of a name is Pudge. Those humans call themselves bizarre things. I'm glad your name is Joe.

xo
SB

3:29 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That guy has a head like flash

3:57 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

SO PL1+2 were in the car listening to the sports talk radio and heard about the trade and PL2 said I bet Joey will be happy!!!!!!!!!!We are waiting to see where Manny Ramirez is going to go...We think next year he will go to the Yankees and Archie will sob because he loves Manny......We agree about our Jax....we need to be positive...We posted funny pics to make him laugh...Love and kisses A+A

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Paws crossed for Jackson!
I hope we are not in trouble having 2 Rods!
Good thing they won today!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, muzzer says to tell you and Tanner thanks for the smiles on a sad day. And could Tanner please go pee on Randy Johnson, cause she doesn't like him at all?

gussie

6:00 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Thank you for letting us know anout Jackson. We will be heading to his blog.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, shure hope jackson will b ok...heehee mayb ur yankees will win now...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, I agree with our wiry friends Agatha and Archie that laughter is the best medicine. Laughter and tears are kind of a great combination, in fact.

So I sooooo appreciate your post for making Mommy laugh. And I am sending Tanner a case of Muttrin--its the only way to recover from an evening with Lacie and her cursed blender!

Your pal,

Petey

6:28 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

sorry -

we are already sad bekhause our pal Kelsey Ann of The Kapp Pakhk khrossed today -

please say stop by and say hey to family -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:09 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Okay, I do like Pudge so if you post more references/comparisons to him then I can't be mad at him for going to the Stankees! ENJOY HIM! He is much better than that Posada guy!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMDog The Mom is sooo jealous! She loves Pudge! He's her favorite catch, after Yadier Molina of course! She says yay for you!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks for putting a smile on our faces. We feel gutted hearing about Jackson. We've sent loads of positive vibes over to him and we're keeping our paws crossed too.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

7:47 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

We heard about Jackson, that is sad news. We went to visit. Pudge does look kinda like u. haha

8:50 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Thanks for the laugh and the big smile you put on my face ... :-)

Cheers

Charlie

10:54 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

It looks like Farnsworth is holding his nose while Tanner peed on him. It is sad about Jackson and we are thinking of him a lot.

Poor Tanner. He looks like he is in rough shape. Too much jello.

Deefor

11:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahaha, joey, you are right! the new player looks kinda like you. does that means you can sneak in and play for yankees and no one would notice?

wet wet licks

Boo

11:56 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think all Boston Terriers should display that sign in their house!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
You and Tanner never fail to cheer us up. It's really sad news abt Jackson, but I hope our prayers and healing vibes will work their magic!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

We're all praying for Jackson at my house...

Pudge does kind of look like you...He's a lucky guy...

Tanner sure knows where to pee...

Abby xxxooo

4:13 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner staining that guy is great! I think he musta got the message.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:21 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor Jackson, hope he is ok. I can't believe the man got peed on, that is so funny.

Simba x

7:28 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Yes, Joey, I think that Pudge has your smile, and I'm glad that Farnsworth is gone, pee stain and all!

We're praying for Jackson at my house.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

You are super good at cheering your friends up!
Love Clover xo

10:01 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You and Pudge do kinda look alike, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Hey Joey -- Here's the back story: Good old Pudge Rodriguez was a Marlin before he was a Tiger. He was one of Mom's favorite players when the Marlins won the World Series in 2003. But then, in typical Marlins fashion, they broke up the team and wouldn't pay Pudge what he wanted so off he went to the Tigers. He is (was?) a great catcher -- and he has some of that Yankee star quality so he'll fit right into his pinstripes. We haven't seen it, but rumor is that he has a statue of himself in his yard in Miami Beach...See if Tanner wants to buzz down here and check it out!!!Ironically, we had heard that the Marlins wanted him back.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Just came back from Jax's blog. It's so sad! I have no idea who that dude is & what he did to deserve to get kicked out of the Yankees team but who cares! You got a new player now. Hopefully he too won't cause any problems...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:42 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion when it comes to baseball.
Tanner will probably never be right no matter how usch rest he gets. He is rather like Dawson.
We are doing extra circle of healing vibes for Jackson.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Don't about the Yanks, big dawg. They always come back. My Dad and I like to watch these Red Sox fans get all crazy when they come knocking. But it's the Rays everyone has to worry about. And those punk Angels.

We're Astros fans but they stink this year. Boooo!

1:23 PM  
Blogger wally said...

It's very sad in DWB-land right now so thank you for the smile. But them my ma ape says that Pudge fellow looks like ME with my big head and that is NOT FUNNY and I am NOT PUDGIE.

wally t.

5:32 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You guys are GREAT at making us smile!
Hey........ that guy DOES look like you! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Thanks for your kind words pals, it really means a lot to me and the Js. J x

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home