Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday again! FREAKIN SWEET!

Whatttttttssssssssuppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the vets again and OMG they love me there and are like TANNER WHATS UUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Then the vet who is so pretty and is french her name is doctor boo joe lay or like Boo loo jays or something like that is like OH Tanner your leg looks so good and I was like thanks lady. Then she washed it and said ok you can go home and Mom said I dont have to go back there again and I said whew ok but its not that bad anymore because they dont use the thing that goes in your as...butt that takes your hotness and they use one in your ear that goes BEEP and takes like 3 seconds not like five minutes of something in yer butt.

his butt stinks
Speaking of butts I saw Joey's the other day and I was like hm what does it smell like back there and I was like

hmmm
WOAH folks Joe is always talkin like his shi...poop don't stink, but man it doesnt smell so good back there! Then Joey says then get yoru face out of there doofus and I was like OMG Joe you sTINK!!!!!

WHAT
So I decided to go get a cool shirt on because I know I want to look good for all of you dogs out there especially Lillie and I want to be sure to be like SO handsome and SO the best because Joe says he is the best and I am getting a little tired of it. So I dumped out the Toy box and mom said TANNER WHY!? and I said WHATTTTTTSUPPPPPPP!!!!!
OMG its always so funny!

yaaauuum
Check me out, do you see me? hey, seriously, do you see me?! I got this new toy so I don't chew on my arm and eat the sore spot and I spit all over when I chew and everyone says its gross. Then the other night I drank really fast and then barfed on the floor at 5am. Then the other night I totally ate the garbage can and it was so much fun and dad was laughing and I was like this is the best toy and then mom came in and I was like oh shi...crap, I am busted and I was like Joey made me do it, and mom said ya right.

So this week I am not that exciting and some people want me on Thursday too but I have so much to do and I ahve to mess joey up on thursdays, like all day, so I can't do it but sometimes maybe if something really cool happens I will update on other days of the week but I really dont do a lot except bark at joey and sleep and poop and eat and ummmm watch TV.

So thanks for all the nice things eveyrone said when my leg was all messed up and now its just a scar and scars are cool because it means I am a tough guy and the only scar joey has is the top of his ear got bit off by a greyhound and its like joey greyhounds is a bus so how could it bite your ear and he thinks he is SO smart. i think surgeries is much tougher than having a bus bite your ear? right?

23 Stains:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Tanner, you look really cool in that colourful shirt. And I think you're really tough now that you got a scar. You're a really funny doggie.

~ fufu

6:00 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Tanner !!
Yup, you're a real toughie with your new scar.
Do you drool that much over all your toys? The poor bone is drowning in your drool. haha
PS : That shirt looks great on you.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO TANNNEEERR!!!

You know wat they say..

Pain Fadess...Bones Heal and Chicks DIGGGGSSS SCARS!!!!

You are the coollleesstt dude there is...

cooler than me in fact..

:P

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hey Tanner and Joey.......WHATS UP?
I just had to say that. Tanner, I am glad that your leg is better. Joey- you are too cute! You are lucky that your vet loves you so much! It snowed here today. How's your weather?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
My mum wanted to say 'Thanks' cos she was having an extremely bad day at work and your post cheered her up a lot cos you are so funny!!
Now all you need is a Harley Davidson bike...

8:56 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Team TAnner thinks TAnner Tuesdays rule....I guess for now we will be happy with some tanner and lots of joey...but some day...joey willbe too old to type and you will have to fill the void...go Tanner...so glad you are all better....Oh and I love your shirt Tanner..makes you very handsome....even with that wandering eye...

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your shirt, i'm glad you don't have to go to the vets anymore. they are a weird bunch. sometimes they are really nice for a while, and then just when you start to trust them they go off their rocker and poke needles at us or give us bitter blobs to eat. what unreliable temperaments, best to stay away from this breed of hoomans.

love..
chiyo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, WHATSUUUUUUUUUUP! i see your legs and i get a scare! i don't want my pretty leg to wound up like that. i saw the photo joey posted the other day and your legs were like in 2 piece!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whassuppppp Tanner! Dude - I think you need a tat to go with your scar! Sweet!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Tanner, the leg's looking good my friend.

The girls aren't gonna be impressed with all that drool. Better sort it out buddy.

Licks
Oscar x

12:44 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Whatsssssssssuuupppppppp. Cool shirt. You are very brave going near that end of Joeyl

Simba xx

12:54 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Tanner, I think your t-shirt kinda cancels out any street cred that the scar might give ya. My sister does the drinking too fast/barforama thing. Maybe she is part doofus?

wally.

p.s. joe, i know your sh*t don't stink because mine doesn't either.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

OMG Joey! Doofus is way out of control! He's too wound up! I'm just not sure about Tanner Tuesday anymore! You need to take action!
hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:38 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

so glad you are getting Better health wise Tanner......not sure about blog wise though! You still make me laugh so much, especially the butt sniffing bit, that was gross but soooooooooooo funny. I must go attend to Jeannie, she seems to have fallen off the chair with laughter at your post!

funny girl sometimes!

love and licks to Tanner and Joey xxxxxx Marv xxxxx

6:00 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

The Tan-Man! One time I tried to smell my sister's bum and... yeah... I don't recommend it. You're gonna look so cool with your scar!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You have so many toys and I have a cool scar too because one of my nuts wasn't where it was supposed to be so they had to go find it in my belly. Scars = babe magnets.
Ike

9:16 AM  
Blogger e said...

Hi Tanner
Eve loves reading your posts and having a good laugh. You guys ROCK!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

We love Tanner Tuesdays!!! Great to hear your arm is all better now! No more bandages and no more vets. Although you seem to like going to the vet..lol.

Tobes

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cousins love Tanner Tuesdays!! BUT they are glad you are 2000 miles away and Joey's problem. Cuz

5:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, you make Tuesdays ROCK! Of course, I waited till Wednesday to read your post, but still...

T-man

8:25 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

Yes yes yes Tanner....You are one KEWL and TOUGH dog ...and that scar proves it!!
xoxo
Jasper

8:01 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That a nice and colourful top you got there. Very cool.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:07 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That shirt makes you look really cool. Glad your leg is doing so much better. Your posts make my mom laugh and laugh.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home