Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday is not my funday

Once again the Doofus got to go on a car ride this morning, sure he is going to the vet but according to Mom they just LOVE tanner at the vet and everyone says, oooh TANNER IS HERE! Whatever, they haven't seen me yet. Wait until they meet Joe Stains, they will be making up reasons for me to come in there. They will invent a new vaccine simply to see ME! We switched vets because before deadbeat Mom would just take us to Petsmart for our shots, because I never really had any health problems. Enter the Doofus. He had his broken butt and now this festering growth on his leg. So Mom decided we better find a real vet and she was lucky to have a friend recommend this place to her. Well, you just wait until they meet me. I bet they add a sign on the door that says, "Vet to the one and only Joseph Stains".

paw is looking better
The Doofus's paw is looking better, he has had it out in the air for a couple of days now and so far he has managed to not lick it open. Mom doesn't think I know but she has some presents hidden from us that she was saving for after the Doofus was healed. She likes to believe that I don't notice her sneaking stuff into the closet. ya right, not much gets past me!

annoyance
So now that I know that Tanner is not dying and Mom is not going to barf it is going to be REALLY hard to be nice to the Doof. Look at him looking at me with that one creepy turning eye. He is simply not right.

28 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Dude, the vet is AWESOME. They're always trying to put things in my bottom but when they're not they baby me and give me snacks. You should totally go.

wally.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh Joey, wait until the vet meets you one day!! They are so gonna get a welcome mat with the name JOE STAINS on it! As for the Doof, we're glad to hear he's doing so well. (Hey, now you don't have to be as nice to him!).

Tobes

5:16 PM  
Blogger v said...

Does this mean you're going to drop a deuce on the floor at the new vet's place like you did at Petsmart Joey?!?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

Ohhhhh Joey...Joey....Joey....what can I say?
YOU are the STUFF!
We love you AND Tanner,
xoxo
Jasper

6:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Yah.. I bet when they see you, they will roll out the red carpet and scatter rose petals on the ground! (Just remember not to do what I did.. i.e. poop on the vet's table!!)

7:47 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Team Tanner is very happy that Tanner is doing so well...I, personally, love the vet...I know exactly where they keep the cookies....so i just stand on my back two feet and wait until they cant stand how cute i am....works every time....you will love the vet too Joey....

7:49 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Maybe the clinic will be named the Joe Stains Animal Hospital when you make it famous!! Certainly, they wouldn't call it the Doofus Animal Hospital.

Tanner does look scary with that rotating eye. Maybe he should wear sunglasses so he doesn't scare everyone.

T-man

8:04 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Tanner looks like he's almost back to his own doofus self! I wonder what he has to say on Tanner Tuesday this week.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Joe, dare I say but Tanner looks like he's going to sabotage you!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bud - you are one sick pup! I wouldn't want to go to the vet whether or not they idolized me. Get a grip, dude ... it's NOT a fun place, trust me!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner looks so worried in the last photo. Are you stressing him..hmmm?

Love
Boy n Baby

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find that if you're goodlooking, everywhere you go people will be nice to you. joe you are so handsome, you will get royal treatment i am sure.

get tanner to the vet again to fix his wandering eye.

love..
chiyo

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, I'm sure the vet will be more smitten by you! You are way cuter than Tanner!

~Jay

10:19 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Heee. aw be nice Joey. We're all glad that Tanner's ok

~ fufu

10:44 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

u mean tanner can retain himself from licking the wound? that's so good of him. after i got my *ahem* bit cut, the hooman saw me feeling so uncomfortable so they didn't put on the e-collar. guess what? i lick the stitches off. i didn't need to visit the vet at all!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:53 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

new invention juz to c joe?!!?

way to go man...

i really hate going 2 d vet...everytime i'm there, i think d staff there must b thinking 'not again, pacco d most terrible client!!'....

i even poo out of fright on their table n attempt to bite off d doctor's finger...n when i'm in d muzzle, i growl all d way

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Oh Joey, I don't think you really want to visit the vet, they do all sorts of weird things to us dogs.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

How does he do that thing with his eyeball???

Simba xx

1:00 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm not fond of the vet at all but mom says it's a necessary evil! He does give out treats! This is the only good point!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:21 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Joey! Your Vet place should have a wee sign up like they do over here in some places in the UK, "By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen" but yours would say "By Appointment to The Majestic Stainmaster, Joe Stains!"

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Dropping in to say helloooo. No licking without a bandage thingy. Now that's self restraint! :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Doofus is a bit freakish, I'll admit...that's a pretty cool party trick.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh Joey, the vet IS NOT NICE! They steal your blood and poke things where things should not be poked and do all sorts of naughty things to you. Better leave that to the Doof.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Vets are evil. Did you see what they did to my legs? They shaved them and gave me a poodle cut! The only good thing about going to the vet is the fuss and treats you get afterwards. Milk it for all it's worth! J x

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey, i still maintain that the doofus is better than IT. at least he gets you yummy food (from his broken butt) and cool shirts (pertaining to his doofus-ism). all that's happened since IT came was that i got shoved off my ottoman.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Dude, that eye is freaking me out too. Maybe he's watching you watch your mommy. Anyway, I'm glad he's doing better and soon you'll be getting all the vet attention.

Balboa :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That is one scary, staring eyeball!

Licks
Oscar x

12:42 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

That eye is creepy!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home