Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am sooo soorrry

My horrid parents have been neglecting me because of this company they have from Louisiana. I am so mad at them right now. We did have fun at our grandparent's house though. When we got home I began my inspection...

I found something
What is this??

mmmm hamburger drippings
YUM, hamburger grease...

mmm hot dog drippings
the Doofus found some hot dog juice!

We are very good at helping Mom clean up after her BBQ, even if we didn't get to go :(

We are glad to be back!

19 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Cupcake said...

Weiner Juice...I dream about it. My human brother loves hot dogs (that's about it- he's 7) and just the smell...oh la la...my mom gags, she clearly has no idea of what good food is.

Cupcake Kisses
Ruby

4:54 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hot Dog juice??!?!?! I am SO jealous!~ Can you save some for me??? I did my rounds earlier, but the kitchen floor is sparkling!! :(

Tobes

5:11 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMG - you guys were gone forever! I am so glad you are back.
Ike

5:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey and Tanner...good to have you back. I think I was worried about Doofus, thought he had a relapse or something.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Joey and Tanner! Glad that you are back! I was in the kitchen today but all I could find were these dumb yellow things mom called bananas. I took them all off the counter. She got mad. There was no juice, though. Hot dog and hamburger juice sounds good. The weather was really warm today. The hooman pups want to wear shorts. What are shorts?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Glad thatyou are back. We kinda forgot that you were not at home so we were wondering what happen during the weekend.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey fellas!
Glad to hear you're back in action!! :) Darn, the bbq sounds very good with all those yummylicious food..didn't your hoomans save you some?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ohhh.. hot dog juice is yummy (but hot dog's still better!).. I love hot dogs.. esp those with cheese fillings.. yummm...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oooh, the bbq leftovers are the best, even if it means liking the bottom of the bbq to get them. Lucky you guys! The kitchen floor makes it all so much easier.

8:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i cant believe you werent allowed to stay for the barbque...who eats all the leftovers if you arent home....i get to stay at all our parties....but i guess that is why i am ummmmm very robusque....did you like my baby sister...what do you mean you dont think she is a dog....what else could she be....

9:48 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey! I am sorry to hear you didn't get to go to the BBQ-how rude. Clean-up is good too.
Peanut butter licks,
Nugget

11:11 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Nothing like a BBQ clean-up to get the lickers lickin'.

Please excuse my drool...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

12:39 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hot dogs make me poop lots! Glad you are back home with mum & dad.

Licks
Oscar x

1:47 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I've never had a hotdog! But I have tasted bits of hamburgers. This hotdog thing sure sounds good!
We're glad you're back but can't believe that you were banished from the bar-b-q! How rude!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

See, they do care, they left the floor for you to clean.

Simba xx

2:46 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

At least you got SOMETHING from the bbq....

12:28 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We miss roo guys! Hey, it's awful nice of you two to clean up the house!
Play bows,
Zim

2:22 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

sorry I have not been sniffing around your blog Joe and Tanner, got a bit behind with stuff.

the hot dog juice sounds yummmmmmy!

love and licks Marv xxxxx

5:42 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Glad to have you back

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home