Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You can't keep a good Tan down!!!

WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!

Did you guys see me? Did you? Did you see my leg??? OMG! Friday was total BullShi...

woah, um MOm said I can't use the words I learned on all the TV I watch. BUt really what happened to me was CRAP! OMG!! I got a car ride like so early in the morning when old man Joey was still sleepings in his bed. and I was in the car just me by myself it was so much fun.

Then we get to this place and look there is a cat in the window saying Hi Tanner come inside we can be best friends and be cats and dogs and play and it will be great!

cat bait

Then I got in there and Mom and Dad said bye Tanner and I was like ok bye! Then they got in the truck and I was like HOLY SHI..woops HOLY CRAP where are they going then its like I don't really even remember anything else except being at home kind of and I fell down and then Joey was smelling my butt and then I dunno it was like time to drink some water!

me and baby tan
Mom gave me kisses and said don't worry you won't end up with a forehead as big as mine because you are a dog and you are cute. HAHAHA that is one funny of a joke, but Mom is really nice and made sure I felt good when I was still out of it.

tanner
Then finally Things got better and I could get around, now I can't stop running around and it makes Mom yell and say NO NO NO and then I can't lick at my ouchie or they are talking about me turning into some kind of satellite dish or lamp or something? I am trying to not lick but its really freakin hard so instead I have been watching TV lots of HBO so now I know fun words and also I know how to talk on here better ebecause I have been reading a lot of Dog blogs and I love Ikes and I love Lillie and I love Sunshade that sent me a shirt that says I am very handsome. THat is what Joey said it means, I dunno I can't see my own back. Joey's says my brother is a Doofus so I feel bad for one of his litter mates who might be a doofus!

drool!!!!!!!!
Finally if you look at this picture real good you can see something funny that Joey does because he loves Triscuit crackers. He makes spit fall out of his mouth in giant long streams and it is so funny except it usually drips on Mom's leg and she said that is gross.

So that is today and I feel smarter and hope this is easier to read and I am going to go not lick my leg even though I think it hurts because they put some kind of cat alien probe in there or something. I don't trust the cats now that they got me into that place where they hurt me really bad.

23 Stains:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Tanner, I love your Tanner Tuesdays. Your english is definately improving. :)

Take care of that ouchie and try not to lick it ok.

ps: Joey, I love what you told him about his shirt. hee hee

~ fufu

6:53 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
(You know what, my mum actually looks forwrd to Tanner Tuesdays! Pls, pls don't tell Joey that..)
Glad that the old Tanner is back! Pls heed my advice and DO NOT lick the ouchie.. or else you'll get the dreaded 'satellite' treatment!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Holy Shi....! HBO is really helping your language skills a lot. I was thinking of letting Sophie watch HBO, but I'm afraid she'll take up crime and stripping.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Hey Tanner! Glad to hear you are getting over your surgery. I promised Joey I wouldn't comment on your Tuesday entries, but I figured he would forgive me since you have an owie and have been thru a lot lately.

I hope your lump turns out to be nothing and you are all healed up soon.
Big Wags,
Isabella

7:57 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Tanner,
Your ouchie is healing well and your writing skills have improved a lot too! Looks like cable TV helps huh?
PS : That pic of Joey drooling is really erm gross...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

I never thought I would say this Tanner, but I enjoyed your post this evening. I am learning lots of new words too, because muzzer is calling qwest about DSL problems. Tehehe...she really let loose today on some poor techrep when he called her a "girl." Whew. I am surprised the Microsoft genies didn't hang up on her automatically.

Hope you are feeling better. Do not lick your leg. Do you want to borrow some socks? I have pink, yellow and blue. You can't have the blue 'cause they are my favorites.

Gussie

8:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Tanner, hope that your paw paw will heal faster. We love your Tanner Tuesdays. You really brighten uo our day :)

Love
Boy n Baby

8:46 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey & Tanner, Nice drool Joe! I have somewhat of a drooling thing too... can't be helped when you spot really yummy food!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting so smart, tanner!HM doesn't have to yell herself hoarse now when she reads your posts out to me! :)

love..
chiyo

p.s. NEVER trust cats. those next door live with those stupid huskies!

9:40 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Oh Tanner...I so lovvvvvvvvve Tanner tuesdays....and your colourful language kinda adds to my enjoyment...call me crazy...I am sorry your ouchie is bothering you...but just make it work for you...treats...if they keep giving you treats you wont have such an urge to eat....get better soon buddy......

11:15 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I hope you're feeling better Tanner and you're back to your old self in no time at all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:17 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Joey is so mean to you. After you went to vets and everything. I think you've got your own back with that photo. I have learnt a lot of new words reading the blog to day, but Mummy won't let me say them.

Simba xx

2:23 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yeah, I agree - cats are eeeevil, especially my cat sister.

Joey's drool is impressive. You wouldn't want to stand too near that!

Licks
Oscar x

2:40 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Hey Tanner, glad to see you are feeling better. You have to be careful with cats, they can be tricky.
I'm not sure why everyone had a problem with the way you talked before. I could understanding you just fine and is seemed to fit your personality. Don't change.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hi Tanner! I'm glad you don't remember much of your vet visit... it's best to forget those things. And tell your mom that she's beautiful and that Massah's forhead is bigger than hers so not to worry. Hee hee!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

TANNER WHATSSSUUPPPPPPPPP!
OMG I can't believe what they did to you, and the cone, oh no, not the cone of silence. Refuse, REFUSE to wear it. Promise not to lick and then only do it when they can't see ya. Anything to not have to wear the cone.

Murph the cone hatin' Dog

7:58 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh tanner,

i saw the wound on your leg. wow! that's scary! it looks painful and i hope you are alright.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:28 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner! You are soooooooooooooo funny! I love you so much! ooops don't tell Joe, I love him too!

Well in a manly dog sort of way of course! You are just sooooooo hilarious.

I love your pictures on the blog. Hope you are better soon. Tanner Tuesdays Rock!

love Marvin xxxxx

8:33 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Quit licking. You do not want to become a lampshade. I want my mom to get HBO. I want to learn words I can't say on my blog. Oh that drool that joe does I do to when I am getting a treat.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

Tanner!!!! HEY DUDE!!
I am glad you are better!!
Jasper

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Ummm..... yes you should definitely trust what Joey says, he's a very truth worthy brother.

I'm so glad you are back tho Doo..er.. Tanner, hope you're feeling much better!!

ps. I'm the one you had a crush on back in Christmas okay?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

6:03 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Don't let them put the cone on your head!

10:00 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Dear Tanner,
Your Bandage is Stillers color! That will help it heal sooner!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home