Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

yo yo yo yo

WHATSSUPP my friends!!!!!!!!!!!! I am home and I am not happy because I had to Go to tehe Vets again and now I can't see my arm and its purple. MOm said my leg didn't like the stitches and I said no SHI um crap lady those things were itchy and gross and I wanted to eat them off of my own leg and that is why I am glad they are out of there.

But enough about my stupid leg because I am so sick of it except the pain pills were pretty cool, but really take a look at this movie.



THis is a movie about Joey and he is wanting what my uncle has inside his cabinet and he wants it so bad he says ALL THAT STUFF and I am like what in the heck is he talking about mom?

So finally you want to see what was inside that made joey say all that stuff

what is in there
THere he goes, can you see him? can you see me???

Picture 893
It was a Giant green dead bird our uncle got on St Patricks day! I didnt know that it was a thing to eat giant green birds on St Patrick's Day? It must have been Patricks favorites food.

SO then Mom was like OMG Joey you are soo funnny and I said I am funny Too because Look at me and I am funny!! ANd mom Said Tanner What did you do?! and I said WHATTSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirty doofus

Then I saw This picture and I said what in the hell does my shirt say beCuase I can read it now and it says What is a Doofus and I know what a Doofus is it is what Joey's brother is and I was liek WTF who doesn't know what a DOofus is, Right?! Gosh, this shirt makes NO sense!

So I hope nExt week to not talk about my Leg and then we can talk about something cool like hot dogs and treats and toys.

29 Stains:

Blogger Herbie said...

hmm... so what does Joey's Tee read?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Great post. :)I tot Joey was really farnie in the video..he's so fixated on getting to the green birdie....
Did you get to eat those leftover hotdogs from the BBQ?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

hmmmm ... the giant green bird is kind of suspicious. Did Joey try to put it on?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

You guys are SO funny! My mom laughed at Joey talking. He had so much to say. I love the green bird, too!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Is Joey calling that green bird a ho?
Ike

7:43 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner! Great post! Teka said to tell you that the little pink pills are pretty cool. But the rest of the process just sucks.

8:02 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Oh doofus...I wish we had two tanner days a week...I think you should start campaining...I am going to have to go ahead and be on Team Tanner....Goooooooooo Tanner Go...oh and by the way...Doofus is what MJ likes best

8:33 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahha.. I love Tanner Tuedays.. (Please don't get me wrong Joey, I love Joey Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun too). However I do agree with MJ that Tanner should start campaigning for 2 'Tanner days' per week.. How abt Tanner Tue and Tanner Thur??
What that green thingy the remains of Big Bird from Sesame Street??

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Tanner Tuesdays and Thursdays! Did Joey get to eat the green bird?

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey sounds sooooo funny in that video, why is he standing so still he should get busy digging! i bet he didn't know he was caught on tape because that looks like a doofus moment.

yes yes talk about hot dogs, i have never had hot dogs. speedy recovery to your leg! :)

love..
chiyo

9:48 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner Tuesday & Thursday is a great idea but it may be taxing on Tanner.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:34 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner, Joey sure does talk a LOT!! We were trying to figure out what he was saying...

Mommy says I'm not allowed to use the s*** word either... but crap is fine!~ Although she sure likes to use the s*** word a lot!!!

Tobes

10:49 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

whatssssupppp, surely everyone knows what a Doofus is. Maybe the bbq they bird.

Simba xx

1:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Right Reverand Joe Stains: I make those sounds too! But only for food, not for weird green birds.

wally.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Did you make sure the green bird was properly dead? I bet if you got one end & Joey gott the other you could have some great fun!

What did you get all over your shirt?

Licks
Oscar x

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy, when you get something in your head Joey, you just don't give up, do you? hehehehehe
And all that noise was for a stupid green bird! You're too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:36 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

BOL! Tanner in the Hizzouse! hehe
We bet Joey has a great singing voice, too!

luv,
Akira & Shiro

4:48 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

My Mom laughed so hard at Joey talking. He was getting pretty pitiful towards the end, but I guess it worked, he got his green bird. :-)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh Tanner, you have done it again! Made my Jeannie laugh till the tears ran right down her t-shirt!!!!

I think Joey is very tuneful in the video.....there is a sort of "beat" to his barking!

And I was sure it was an old Irish tradition to eat a large green feathered bird on St Patricks Day, or have I got confused yet again!

love your posts!

Marvinxxxxxxx

8:48 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey tanner, i was worried you couldn't type with the badly hurt leg but glad you make it!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:06 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Yay Tanner! Mean Sister Fig talks like that too. Especially when she's tired - she likes to complain. Or when she wants a toy that my girl puts on the counter. Kinda annoying, isn't it?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh Joey...what pathetic sounds you make!!! I think Joey is Tuesday's Doofus of the Day!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

10:17 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! You guys crack me up! I'd love to hang out with you!
Hey, Tanner - hope your owie heals up!
Play bows,
Zim

11:05 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

You guys are hilarious. Hey, if you make enough noise, you get what you want.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... does your uncle like to wear feather boas a lot?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

Tanner Tuesday!! YAY.
FUnny post!!
Love the green bird thingy.
I am glad your leg is better...ohhsorry, we won't talk about it any more!
xoxo
Jasper

3:45 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

That green bird looks yummy! My girlfriend Josie shredded a fox tail my Mom left lying around that was supposed to be a toy for us. She said it was tasty too!

Rudy

4:19 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

It sounds like he's saying "Hello"..maybe he thought it was a parrot?... I mean it IS made out of feathers

7:41 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

You guys are hilarious! How were the hot dogs?
Big Wags,
Isabella

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home