Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

oh man

All you guys want to have Tanner to have TWO days!? Are you kidding me? Do you know how long it takes him to come up with ONE post a week?!!! Then do you know how long I have to hear all about it after he is done?

He has this thing, he calls me BUDS. Not Joey, not Joseph, not the Minister of Stains, but BUDS. Not even buddy... argh. So all I hear is Hey Buds, Hey Buds, Hey Buds, did you see me? Did you see me on the blog? Did you? Did you? It is enough to drive a dog crazy.

Maybe he can have a few Thursdays a month, MAYBE, but we will see how much he behaves. But seriously, lets STOP talking about the Doofus and talk about something awesome.

You know what is awesome, this new shirt I got from Akira and Shiro!! It is AMAZING!!

tanner is jealous
This shirt is a football shirt for the quarterback of the Steelers!! BIG BEN! I love him. HIs name has BURGER in it, so you know he is the best ever.

it makes me a little itchy!
Mom thinks I am itchy in this one, but I am just doing my impression of Ben sliding across the goal line for a touchdown!!

joey lines up in his steeler's jersey
In this one I am trying to get the Doofus to line up across from me, but he just doesn't get it.

Joey is checking out the back of the bench
Then I lost Tanner, I couldn't quite figure out where he went...

tanner is so special
There he is, looking as deranged as ever. What am I going to do with this Doofus?! Please notice my awesome tail, Tanner just has this little nub that is worthless.

Thank you Akira and Shiro for this super awesome present. There was also a bandana in the package, but Mom didnt put that on the Doof because she wanted to show off his new (girly) collar.

So anyway, tomorrow is Thursday, but it is JOEY Thursday, so deal with it! Tanner is going back to the Vet so I really hope that I will have some conehead photos tomorrrow!!

22 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joey, I'm thrilled with the Joey stuff--Tanner is a Duf(did I really capitalize that?????)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Cool shirts. Two Doofus days, how cool, awful I mean really awful.

Simba xx

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWOOOOOO tanner days???ahhh it's tanner TWWOOOOsdays that's why

love..
chiyo

9:52 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, great shirt you got there. I gotta agree that your tail looks great in those pictures. :)

~ fufu

10:57 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looking good in the shirt Joey my man. I don't really understand American football though, only soccer.

Licks
Oscar x

12:48 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome shirt! Those colors suit you so well!
Personally I think one day a week is enough for Doofus! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:13 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Reverand Joey---Awesome jersey. Please don't bang your head on things like Ben, though. I can't wait for conehead shots!

wally.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think it's very nice of you to give Doofus ONE day! Great shirt. Let's hope Ben can keep his helmet on during the off season this year!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

Awesome shirt!!! And you really know how to play the part!! GOOD BOY....GO, GO, GO Joey!
Come on Tanner, get with the program....line up! aruf aruf!!
I jus' luv you guys!
Jasper

4:25 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

Yay! We're waving our terrible towel for you, Joey! You look great, we're glad it fits you without shoulder pads. Try to be nice to Tanner...at least until he gets better. Ask the vet to tell you when.

Luv,
Akira & Shiro

4:54 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It looks like you are POOPING on the couch with that bone there and I got all excited and I thought for a sec it was ok to poop on the couch.
Ike
Oh yeah - tell Tanner more than one Doof day is too much of a good thing.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Joey - you know we all think your the best. We wouldn't want to stress the Doofus too much. Two days would overdo it.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Watch out, Watch out! Those durned cones are dangerous! Teka has learned to use hers like a shovel to pick stuff (treats) up off the floor. Plus....she bumps into me with the front of it, not the side...I'm talkin the sharp edge here! and we have eight more days, at least.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

ps...I don't want EVERY Thursday to be Tanner day, please, please!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, you two been receiving nice nice gifts from everyone. love that sliding shot of yours! and that tail... sexy!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:39 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Good luck to Tanner! Hope the lampshade fits his head ok!

Cool shirts as well!

Your tail is divine!

Stainmaster Joe We love you here in Scotland! xxxxxxx

9:56 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Ha ha - Fig is jealous of your tail!! She just has a nubbly-nub like Tanner.... I have a football jersey too - but it's the BEARS because they're the best!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I want a Miami Hurricanes Jersey. Nothing would be coller. Except ice cream of course.

Tanner once a week is more than enough. Any more than that and let him have his own blog to try to fill up. Probably the same picture every day.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:22 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Joe, Joe, Joe, JOEEEEEY!
Awesome shirt man, you look so cool.
And never underestimate the power of a cool tail, and yes, you got one.

Murph the Dog

11:21 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Great shirt...you look really *fit*. :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my don't give the doofus another day then Flash will want two days also. We have to put our paws down sometime. Your football jersey is very nice.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You look pretty hot in that shirt Joey :-) I am glad that Tanner is getting better.

Love
Opy

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home