Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 08, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Beast...

So I managed to totally avoid the BEAST yesterday. I don't want you to think that I really dislike her or anything...she just scares the CRAP out of me. In fact, today is her birthday and Mango and some friends made this for her...

You ladies will definitely enjoy this!!



So head on over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!!

13 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! Maybe we can take that act on the road.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
Wow, you really work out. I didn't know Mango had a tatoo.
Sally Ann

8:07 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

priceless!

8:11 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khould probably melt all the snow in some parts of the khountry!

I'm sure she appreciates the greetings but woo KNOW she won't stop shreiking until woo go out AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Warn the feral lovebirds too...and that khat...and the redwing blakhkbirds...and so one!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I know Lacie has enjoyed that performance a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:57 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

If Lacie doesn't like that, there's something wrong! That's rockin'...

Rudy in snowy northern VA
(about to get blasted with another foot of it!)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Lacie will be swooning all over.
You guys could go places with that act.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Woh.. what a pawsome birthday wish. ;)

~ Bae

2:56 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You guys were hot in that dance - and in such great shape! It may now be even more difficult to ward off the Beast.

Happy Birthday, Lacie.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

oh my

10:21 AM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

Lacie doesn't scare me! I think she's beautiful and NOT a beast. We are going out on Valentine's Day. I'm a wild Irishman, so I can handle Lacie girlie. Visit my blog at www.themcgillinator.blogspot.com

6:49 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Channy says your "sexy face" is awesome and is laughing and laughing . . . I, on the other hand, need to get some ice. Whew!

Snuggly Bum Sniggles!
Cookie

8:36 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Moma laughs out loud every time she sees this video. I don't see what's so funny.

Jake

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home