Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 04, 2010

And the winner is...NOT ME

So, I did not win the Bad Sport group at Mango Minster BUT I did TIE for Reader's Choice. That is REAL important because that means YOU GUYS really like me. Not Ike, who is not getting any pizzas tonight since he didn't pick me. BUT I can understand because I did pick HIM to win last year and it might look kind of suspect, but really, that is what being a bad sport is about right? I forgive you Ike, I know your Mom MADE you not pick me. You may not want to be around her if she happens to get any packages in the mail soon...

Since Doyle ran that total smear campaign proving that I was a good sport, he showed how much of a good sport HE was by sending me this...




Now, he won the honorable mention for the Bad Sport group, but doesn't this prove he is actually a good sport?! hmph.

I HATE LOSING :( BUT I will get over it.

To make myself feel better, here is a picture of Tanner looking fat...



22 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMG! The suspense! Who won? I knew you are the worst sport of all and that Doyle has nothing on you and neither does the dog that won and neither does that Ike or his mama, who is getting herself a box of poop from you.

xo
SB

P.S. If my poops get solid, I'll send some too.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

what a good showing and stop picking on your brother!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Congratulations Joey!
The Readers Choice Award proves how much we love you!
Tanner fat?? Naaah!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:07 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Why's Sophie waitin' till her poops get solid? So much more of a STATEMENT the other way...

Tanner looks um well...sorta BLOATED.

Has he been partakin' of cabbage? Or other flatulant veggies?

We voted for ya Joey...

Any dog who can smear fecal material like you ROCKS....

Kisses,

Laciegirlie xxooxxoo

So wanna go on a date on Not so Super Bowl Sunday? Maybe mini-golfing?

Croquet playin'?

Sheeschschesch...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

OK, I will be the first to point out that Tanner's weenie looks totally weird in that photo.

At least Doyle's smear campaign didn't work. Great showing against TaiChi. I mean she totally has about 947 years of bad behavior on you.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:49 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Better luck next time Joe:(

8:51 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

you are so hilarious
and congrats on you readers choice award
that means people love you even if your such a pooper
teehee
pibble sugars
the houston pittie pack

9:26 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay thats ok i didnt win sporty dog eether but in a sense we ar all winners rite??? ummmmm i am not shoor wot sense that is but i am shoor that creepy littel kid hoo sees ded peepul has it ha ha ok bye

10:43 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Hard luck Joe, you could go in for the bad sport turned good. I think it was all fixed the biggest bribe won.
Well done on the readers Choice Award
That's better for you anyway.

11:21 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Good job, Joe - just so you know, I voted for you! Nice to be popular, even if it takes being a bad sport to do so! Boy, Tanner really has the Frenchie look down pat! Does he fart a lot too? We Frencheis are known for the noxious fumes we can emit!

Stinky Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

6:26 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Joe,

I voted for your bad sportness. But listen, Grumpy Bobby says it was fixed! FIXED! Can you believe that?

I got some dog to change his vote to Dennis, so I voted for both my fave bad dogs!

Tanner is fat, there is no two ways about it, and if he doesn't lose some, he will cork off in the AZ hot summer. Just saying'.

Kisses,
Stella

10:25 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Well.... POOP! :(
Love,
Ammy

10:44 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bad sport, good sport - we love you anyway, Joey. And that's was nice of Doyle to send you that trophy. Maybe you need to go chase Tanner around so he can get skinny.


Happy Friday, Phantom and Thunder

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you'll just have to deal with the fact you ARE a good sport!

1:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says that wine rakhk is a little bare!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:09 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Blimey. Don't stick a pin in Tanner whatever you do. He might go off pop and fly all around the room...heheheee

Wiry loves Eric xxx

4:21 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Seriously dude, I'm so sorry. Send a real big stinker to my mom.
Ike

6:45 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I think you chose a pretty good photo to lift your spirits.

Noah x

9:34 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy Stanley Cup....that trophy is well worth a tie in Readers Choice. Congratulations
Benny & Lily

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you got my vote, Joey! And now, on to the subject of Tanker. Whoa. I'm afraid if he jumps up on one end of the couch while you're sleeping at the other end, you'll go flying into space. Push the chip bowl away, Tanker, before we have to send you to Lacie's bootcamp!!!

Your pal,

Petey

9:06 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

This is sort of out of character for us to say this. But Tanner sort of looks like a swelled up tick we saw verrrry slowwwwwly walking across the floor one day. It was ugly. And even ulglier when it popped.

Ewwwww.

We think we just got motivated to stay slim. Or at least sort of slim. (Not to say that Tanner is fat. Just very puffy looking. In that photo. At that moment.)

Love (really)
Jake and Fergi xxoo

9:41 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
As faw as I'm concewned it was wigged..i think you should have won that paws down!!!
Congwatulations on youw weadews choice win!!!
We all love you!!!
Smoochie kisses
ASTa
pleez don't feel bad

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home