Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tan Torkelson Reporting!!!

I thought I would do one interview with Joe Stains about posting 1000 POSTS even though some of those are MINE. Anyway I put on my reporter suit and got ready.





Joey: Um Tanner, that is a karate outfit, not a reporter suit.




Tanner: I AM ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE MISTER!!!!!!!





Joey: Is this over yet??





Tanner: OK I have made some notes here, it says your Girlfriend is named Sophie and she is mean and GRUMPY just like you.





Joey: WHAT did you just say about Sophie you little menace?!?!





Tanner: UM Nothing? OK so what is it like having a blog with 1000 posts that you have made with the help of a WONDERFUL little brother who everyone really likes MORE than they like you but they are just to nicerest to really say that because you are a mean jerk.





Joey: Don't forget handsome, I am handsome too.





Tanner: You didn't even ANSWER MY QUESTION. I am ending this interview RIGHT NOW and also because this reporter suit is a little too tight for me and I can't really breathe so well. Thank you for your TIME and I hope that I can make many more Tanner Tuesdays!!

Tan Torkelson STAR REPORTER out.

35 Stains:

Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Um, what kind of interview was that????? Crikey.

Noah x

2:29 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I think perhaps the suit is tight because somebody has a HUGE bottom like the beast's.

That was a fascinating interview. I learned a lot.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:15 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
Congratulations on 1000 posts.
おめでとうございます。
It is wonderful.
A lot of laughter is praised all over the world.
Always thank you.
ありがとう:D

from loved ume tyan

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner is a very cute karate kid.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Quite an impressive chin collection you are getting there, Tanner

Gussie

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Celebrities have such big egos! I'm sure he demanded a HUGE trailer and all the kibble he could eat!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

TANNER! What did you say about me. I think you forget that your bff is not here to protect you, you little freaky fat dog.

xo
Sophreaking Mean to Tanner only

7:30 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

OMdoG...I actually missed your OFFICIAL 1000th Post Day...

This is totally my secretary's fault...

But anyway...Since my secretary has been so neglectful lately, I will NOT be OFFICIALLY entering your contest - cuz SHE was late...

I just wanted to tell you that ALL your Posts are my favorites...

When I was thinking about it, I did come up with one that I totally loved = The one this Christmas time where your Mom put some Christmas stuff on your end table & you didn't know what to do...

I felt so sorry for you, I wanted to come to Arizona & move it for you...

Anyway...Thanks for all the Laughs & Memories & Halloween Candy & McDonalds & Cheers for the Yankees...And, well just everything...We Love You, Man!!!

Oh, and my secretary is OFFICIALLY fired now...

Love,
Abby - Lhasa looking for new secretary...

7:36 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, we think you need to soften your tone a bit if you expect to contribute any posts to the next 1000. Sweetness might get you a lot farther with our Joey.


Woos, Phantom and Thunder

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

i like your reporter outfit. Joe sure wasn't playing along very well!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner,
You tried, and that is the important thing. If you ever need any help with your big brother, let me know, as I have lots of experience with big brothers. Mine is wonderful, so maybe I can help you and yours.
Sally Ann

10:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Tanner needs a BLACK (slimming) reporter suit!
- missy

11:00 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Your given name, Doofus comes back to me at this moment for some reason or another. Lets see, maybe its that totally stupid doofus interview you attempted. Yeah, thats it!

Stella

11:03 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

short and sweet just like you arf arf arf

11:36 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Many congratulations on your 1000th post. What a splendid achievement.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Tanner you always crack us up buddy:)

12:26 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo. Joe, I would have grabbed him by the neck and thrown him down after that first question. Well, no. I wouldn't have waited for the question. I just would have because I like to do that sort of thing.
Luv,
Dave

12:35 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

We just loooove your reporter/karate suite, Tanner! We tried to pick a favorite post from your bloggy, but we failed. We just know that whenever we need a laugh, we can always come over here to get one!

Congratulations on your 1000th (and 1001st) posts! We will be 1,245,454 years old when we finally get to 1000 posts!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

12:43 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

WTF was that all about?

12:49 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yummmmmm

Grasshopper....

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!
Hmmm... I am not so sure that was the best interview I had ever seen but... well... I know you had a good intention!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:38 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Tanner-san..you are a handsome reporter even though its your karate suit. You guys are hysterical. There are 900 posts that made us laugh!
Benny & Lily

7:17 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think you did a great job \tanner....i especially like the pink pen....and the karate suit...its funny though...this reminds me of my fave posts....when tanner and joey interviewed each other...ages ago...that was hilarious...i think...

8:44 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Tell the truth, it was really just the suit making you nuts. ;)

Congrats on 1001 posts!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner - you crack us up!!!!

How Joey lives with you ALL day EVERY day is a wonder.....someone needs to do a "STUDY"...

XXoooXXoooXXooo

5:46 AM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Did Tanner flunk interview school or what? Maybe he should try karate school instead... It would help with that tight-suit problem since it's good exercise. As long as he doesn't come home and "practice" on you, Joe!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:01 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe,

With skills like that I'm pretty sure your brudder could get a job in the mainstream media who is exactly that stupid, too.

And I hope you bit him for what he said about Sophie.

wally t.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Congratulations on your 1000 post. Wow that's a lot of 0's.

Maggie
http://savetheboxers.blogspot.com/

8:53 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I think you have a great future in the mainstream media, Tanner!

9:10 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You captured everything you are about in this post,
Doofus (and Joey). We'll let you decide if that is a compliment, or not.

Jake and Fergi xxoo

10:05 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Tanner -- the answer to your fat suit problem -- it's called Pilates! (LOL)

And I agree with Dennis, you have a future in the mainstream media...

Rudy

6:18 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Tanner -- the answer to your fat suit problem -- it's called Pilates! (LOL)

And I agree with Dennis, you have a future in the mainstream media...

Rudy

6:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That was probably the most entertaining interview I've read in a long time!

Kudos on the great journalism boys!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan, ummm, I think you might have to leawn a few mowe intewviewing teck nicks, but I must say , I thoughwoughly enjoyed this insight into youw lives, hehehe

can this be my favowite?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Our boy loved the interview.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home