Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Sport?!

So Doyle posted all this so called evidence that I am actually a GOOD sport dog. Click on the link to his blog to see what I am talking about. BUT do not believe it! I am really a BAD SPORT and I should totally win at Mango Minster!!

For further PROOF that I am a bad sport...check out this picture of Tanner...

cropped

LOLOLOLOL. What a DOOFUS. Oh and because I am a BAD SPORT to the max, I am not even blurring out the naughty part!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Uh, Joe, we went on over to those links and we saw all that stuff about you rescuing kitties and playing with a boy band and well, we've come to the conclusion that...you're a SOFTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

So by naughty spot, do you mean that big blotch on his belly?

xo
SB

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Also Joe, I just posted a threatening comment on the Dovie dude's blog.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

WHAT BIG BLOTCH?, I WOULD HIDE IT IF I WAS YOU, ITS SMALLER THAN MOP BOYS.
I SHOULD WIN GROUCHY DOG, ALL THIS TIME ON FOSTER AND ONE PERSON WANTED ME , THEN ADOPTED A CAT INSTEAD ONCE HE SAW ME.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous R. Jay said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god...he is ssooooooooooooo cute joe...so cute....

11:38 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot nawty part??? i dont see enny nawty part ..... oh wayt let me luk closer .... closer .... closer .... ummmmm nope i stil dont see a nawty part!!! ok bye

12:30 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Ut oh evidence you look like a bad sport. BOL BOL..press the button on Tanner's belly and see what happens
Benny & Lily

12:58 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Yep that's proof enough. You're one bad dude.

Noah x

1:38 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bad sport Joey??? Ummm, yes - OK, if you say so, Joe.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

2:11 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You are so not a good sport. We all know that

2:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ahem. Joey. You need to watch more TV man. That doesn't even qualify to get him censored on NBC, much less any of those cable channel thingies.

But. You are the BOSS. So whatever you say.

gussie

2:59 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Slobbers,
Mango

3:30 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Joey - you are so rude and bad to the bone!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:29 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

OK. I'm sticking with my initial judgement. Bad Sport...You win!
Duffy

5:03 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

yep that's a pretty low blow, its got mollie running around out of control, rumour is she wants to pin that pic of tanner up on her bedroom wall and she's bleeting on about some kinda fan club thingy... oh the pain...

5:26 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh and what's up with your girlfriend... she your bodyguard or something? i'm thinking of taking out a restraining order arf arf arf

5:28 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

LACIE?

Are woo in AZ now?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:52 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I"m not sure WHO to believe! Maybe... whoever sends me some pierogies. Food talks.
Play bows,
Zim

7:03 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Are you a secret good sport? Hope not. I think those pictures are fake. You're my mentor bad sport. I have to get my glasses to see the bad thing on Tanner. He's so pink.

Deefor

7:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Gross, dude, gross.
Ike

8:22 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Joe, you're so cheeky!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Showing off the parts Joe? LOL!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I saw you and your Good Sport Crew there!
Hmmm... I guess I prefer you being a Bad Sport!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:25 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

LOL!! Joey.. I cannot believe you did that to Tanner!!
You are evil, Joey.. hehehe...

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just tryin' to get all the chicks cuz chicks dig the bad boys. that's all. we all know you're a good boy in disguise!

wags-n-wiggles,
wild dingo

1:21 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Poor Tanner, he only has one mutant spot??

6:04 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We missed it all. your 100,000,000th post and everything. We are being Bad Sports about it because it is the serpant oh we mean servant's fault. You'd be proud of us though, because we are STAINING all over the house in your honor.

That 'll teach her.

wags from the whippets

7:38 AM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Don't worry, Joe.... We all have "moments" we'd rather not have made public. 'Tis the life of a public figure though, ya know??

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

10:34 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

I think you are a very bad sport :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

BOL!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Joe,
I don't think you're a softie...I think you must have been framed! You are truly a bad sport, but please no more pics of Tanner's naughty parts...please!!
Winnie

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner is such a baby. He must think he is a human baby.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I went and saw the evidence, and I must say, you'we going to have a hawd time convincing me you'we not a sweetheawt..plus, I love that pictoowe of Tannew..Mommi wants to go blow waspbewwies on his soft tummie, heheh
good luck at Mango minstew!!
I'm so glad I only have to judge at the end..it's too hawd
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I know you are a Bad Sport, Joe. Even your mother said you were not a nice guy, so who could doubt that!

Just forget the lies and carry on in your usual fashtion. You can start your own dog show next year, BAD DOGS RULE!

Kisses,
Stella

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home