Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, January 15, 2010

ANNOUNCING the 1000th post Contest!!

Guys, I am FIVE posts away from my 1000th post. Can you even handle it?! So I decided to do a contest. You will be eligible to win a bag of snacks from our local dog bakery, Bone Appetit Bakery. and a CUZ! Of course a Cuz because that is my most favorite toy EVER.

The only thing you have to do is leave a comment on my 1000th post of your favorite entry or memory from my blog. I will randomly pick a winner! So get to thinking and you can always visit my archives over on the left.




I have been resting up for the big event. It is hard doing 1000 posts!!

I have Tanner on a strict corn chewing regiment until then, so hopefully he will be somewhat fit and presentable for that day.








I wouldn't hold my breath tho.

Good luck guys, I cannot wait until my 1000th post!!

33 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome khontest idea!

I'm going to have to DIG into the arkhhives!

What an akhkhomplishment!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corn dog!!!!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
I'm sure Tanner will be slimmed down a bit.
Sally Ann

8:02 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

That IS quite the milestone!! How long ya' been bloggin' Joe? And I can't resist, Tanner just left himself wide open. Between "corn dog" that was already posted, and I'm thinkin' "pig in a blanket". BOL!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

8:18 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Amazing! You are a wonder doggie bloggie! I laugh so hard all the time when I read your blog. (I'll be lucky to get 10 posts in 2010 at the rate my mom is going....)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

mmmm corn nylabone... we love nylabones

8:53 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy Cornhuskers1 1,000 posts. We didn't know it involved homework, but we will remember our favorite post
Benny & Lily

9:21 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

1000th Post?? Wow!
I am sure it is going to be spectacular!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:26 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ohmy dog Joey that is incwedibly exciting!!!
get some good west..1000 posts..it must be a wecowd..now to choose..I love them all so much

keep chewing Tannew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:59 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow 1000 posts!!! that is a lot!!! that is like 00 more then 10!!! ok bye

11:43 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

This is so excitering!
Ike

1:07 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

What an amazing amount of posts! We are nearing 200 and sometimes it is hard to believe we have managed that so we are in awe.
Great contest idea and we will have a think - you have a lot of great posts to pick from.
That corn looked good.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:08 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great idea for a contest, and congratulations on an awe inspiring milestone. You have obviously trained your mom better than I did with muzzer.

Ahhhhh...we will be thinking about out favorites.

kisses
gussie

7:19 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Did I win?????

Nice face plant sleepy position.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! I sure hope you can breathe with your nose all squished up in that bed. I'm very excited about your 1000th post. Of course, I am going to insist that you not let me win. I mean, of course I will have the best memory, but it's just not fair to all the others you are not in love with.

Also, I am supposed to say that Tanner looks just adorable chewing that corn, but you know that is only my mom who thinks that, not me.

xo
SB

8:31 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

A contest and 1,000 posts. Oh WOW!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, 1000 - that is awesome. We haven't known you that long but we are going to check out some of your older posts. We know there are several already that stick in our minds as memorable.

Have a great weekend.

Woos, TD and Phantom

8:52 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

WTF???? You got your Mom to do 1000 posts for you??? Any chance of borrowing her? Great idea for your contest. I'll be thinking.

Wiry love Eric xxx

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both perfect as you are, even Tanner.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wow! That whole duvet cover incident sounded super scary. Too bad there wasn't a camera handy when it happened.

Slobbers,
Mango

1:32 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you guys have so many awesome adventures! Choosing one is going to be VERY hard!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:38 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

So very cool!

Winnie and Lilly

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner already looks thinner. I must get me some of those corns.

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

How exciting!!!
We're putting our thinking caps on!
Tail wags,
Storms

7:17 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

One THOUSAND posts???!!!! Wow! We are ooberly impressed (one of our Girl's new words.) We'll be reading up to find one of our favorites!

Lookin' for our reading glasses
Jake and Fergs

9:05 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, my favourite post of yours goes way, way back Joe!

I was attracted to your blog 'cos of your name, Joe, Joe Stains.

And when I first came across your name/blog, I had just made some incredible STAINS for my Jeannie, so we knew it was Fate, Karma, or total just sweet Stainability, that drew us to your blog.

My fave post.

December 23 December 2005, well before we knew you obviously, but "comes out smelling like a rose" describes my out put entirely.

Loved this post when I first read it and still love it to bits now.

Not that I am overly sensitive, just love farting stories.

Weirdly drawn to them my J says!

good luck with the competition!

Marv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8:39 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Yes 1000 posts is something to shout about. Can not wait, it has to be extra special. I am glad you see this slobbering my way, the soppy dogs think its cute

12:05 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

How could you even pick a favorite. They have all been wonderful.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Amazing. You don't look a day over nine hundred posts! :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG... 1000th post?? We are only a third of that!!! The contest is an awesome idea.. we will start to make a trip down memory lane by going through your archive!
Ummm.. good luck to Tanner.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

OMD Joey! This is sooo exciting!

My favorite entry from your bloggie was when you gave ME a Stain Award! WOOOOHOOO! That was one of my all-time best achievements!!!!!

Happy ALMOST 1000 posts!!

xoxo
Pearl

10:18 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

1,000 posts! That's like a book! How am I ever going to choose? I love them ALL. But a trip down memory lane with you guys is an awesome way to celebrate.

xo
Chef

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Big Pupi said...

My favoritest is your post(s) about your garage. If it weren't for those I might still be unemployed. Now I'm a hot-shot handybeast. Thanks dude.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home