Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tan Torkelson makes your life easier!!

Joey is having that contest for the 1000th post on this blog. To win the fabulous prizes you are going to HAVE to post a comment that says what your favoriterest memory of this blog is. I am going to make it VERY easy for you OK?

THIS is going to be your favoriterest post EVER!!




Sometimes I get this FEELING like there is something that I HAVE to do. I have NO controls over it...




Its like I become possessessed and I have no choice but to GET THE WATER BOTTLE...





I cannot believe how those bottles can ELOOD me for so long. Joe says this is GOOD exercising for me. I just know that when the bottle calls, I HAVE TO LISTEN.

Tan Torkelson making the mosterest memorable posts OUT!

34 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Golly, Tanner, that was an exciting post. I will certainly consider it when I vote for bestest post ever. I will say, however, that even I, Mango, would have known to just knock over the dumb table.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:00 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...I can send you Teka to help with the bottle. She would cost 21.99 to go express mail.

gussie

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We luv the empty water bottles. They sound like bones crunching and remind us of our wolfie past!

Yer pals,
Sketcher and Angel

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

This is a pretty good post...We love the deranged look on your face:)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I am going for a walk and while I am walking, I will give a lot of thought to whether this is my favouritest post, but I feel I need to warn you that I will probably be picking a post with your handsome brother in it.

xo
SB

8:20 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Do I get an extra entry fur saying:

OMD, THIS POST IS THE MOST FAVOURITEST ONE I'VE EVFUR SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Don't worry Joey - I'm just pretending!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I officially withdraw my statement from yesterday, which stated that my favorite post was when I won the Stain Award!

This was waayyyy better, Tan Man!

;)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Geesh this could be very very hard..I am going to let Archie pick becasue..well you know..Love A+A

12:02 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

So was it just coincidental that the Google ad right next to this post was Water Bottle Reviews??? We've heard that only certain water bottles satisfy certain dogs. (Picky picky) But it looks to us that you could've cared less the brand ... it was the capture that kept you going.

That was a great post. Maybe our favorite. Time will tell.

Jake and Fergs

12:03 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

my girls love bottle tops. They think they are fun to push around

12:55 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good Tanner Technique - we like plastic water bottles too.

Woos, the OP Pack

2:12 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

ALL of the posts with Cowboy Pig are my very favorites!

2:36 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

wowsers i thinks its time for an intervention tanner
they ish a thing called water bottle rehab you know
some of our family members had to attend its our familys dirty little secret
wiggles
the houston pittie pack

3:34 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HAHAHA!!! That waz fun!
An, oh boy! Look at yor grayte barsket ov toys!

:@}

3:38 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan Towkelson
You have made it hawdew..cause that cewtainly was a tewwific post, but I have so many favowites I'm mowe confooselated than evew.

I love youw tewwiew pawsistance!!!
smoochie kisses,ASTA

3:43 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

The videos of you getting the water bottle E luded silly old blogger. how can i remeber if I don't see it with my pies? Sheese.

Wiry wags Eric xx

4:23 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

I have to admit - you DO look like a Frenchie!! I do the very same thing, would go to the moon & back for an empty water bottle. Just this morning I tried to talk Mason into grabbing one of the bathroom counter for me, said I'd take the blame & everything! You know, teamwork!! Silly labradork wouldn't go for it, though - too much of a goody two-paws!!

Snorts-
Brutus the (authentic) Frenchie

4:52 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tanner - I can reach stuff on top of the magic cold box. I could probably get that bottle for you, if you want it.
Luv,
Dave

5:09 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my those expressions! You guys make us laugh ever post! BOL
Benny & Lily

8:16 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow i can only imadjin yore disapoyntment wen yoo realized it wuz empty!!! and i can also only imadjin how long it tuk for that to okkur!!! ok bye

8:51 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Poor Tanner, you just need to be a little taller to get your bottle. Or, do it the Malamute way, and just push the whole table over!

Holly

9:01 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wait, what was that post about ...
Ike

9:20 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Oh, I love empty water bottles! Especially when they're filled with treats! I can't wait to vote! :)

Snuggly Bum Sniggles!
Cookie

9:32 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Yes! This is a great post!
Hard work getting that bottle, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:54 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hi Tanner:

Uh, lets see now, what was this post about? Getting water?

Probably not the biggie for me.

Kisses
Stella

11:28 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahahaa... Tanner, that is a great post.. possibly one of the funnierest ones ever!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We kept waiting for the table to fall over on top of you, Tanner! We can't believe that hooman sitting RIGHT THERE didn't even have the heart to help you out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Yes that's good, but I like you being sat on

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner could you hear us??? We were screaming "GET ON THE COUCH!". But alls well that ends well. I love anything plastic too.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL can't wait for the contest! We will be reading all the old ones to pick until then...

10:20 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

ok tanner man you are helping but we still have the insane problem of liking all your posts whoever writes them is a genius arf arf arf

4:47 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Hey Tanner,
This is Lilly...I just wanted to tell you I think you are the cuterest boston terrier. I will be putting my vote for you! I think Winnie might be voting for one of Joe's post though.
Wiggles,
Lilly

4:47 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

That was terrific, Tanner. I loved watching your struggles with the water bottle. It's not that I like seeing you work so hard, it's just that I have the same frustrations. See, I too, have zillions of toys to play with, but I, like you, would rather an empty water bottle. They are so cool. And they make such neat noises.

Nice job!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home