Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, January 02, 2010

IT IS TANNER on a SATURDAY!

Since Joey TOOK my Tanner Day I am posting today on SATURDAY. I really wanted to show you this picture of my BFF Jameson.




I am teaching her how to say WHATSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPP!?!!! She is super coolerest and shares her chapstick with me. Chapstick is DELICIOUS.




These are my other human BFFs. That is MOM holding me and then Nice Aunt Patty and great gram behind me. They are pawesomely nice humans!!

Ok I have one more thing that is funnierest to tell you about Christmas.




I was laying under that tree because it was sunny and then guess what happened...




My Great Gramps TOTALLY STOLE MY SPOT!?! I let him keep it though because Mom said I have to respect my elders. I dunno what an elder is but I guess Great Gramps is one? I dunno, I just think he is a cool dude.

oH WAIt ONE MORE THING...




That is the table and everything in the middle of that table is stuff I tried to eat at Gram's house!! LOL!! You can't kid proof or TANNER proof when Jameson and I are around!!

OK Tanner Saturday OUT!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Tanner, It sounds like you and Jameson could really have some serious fun if everybody would just leave you guys alone. It's fun to have a kid to make trouble with.
Your pal, Morgan

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Looks like a blast Tanner. I love that pic of your great gramps, but why no pics of Joey Boo?

xo
SB

6:07 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I like the items in the TannerFreeZone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm with SB: where is JOEY?

6:13 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It looks like you had a great time!

My Human had a dream about you last night for some reason!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Happy Tanner Saturday! That was one awesome spot so I can see why he would steal it

7:18 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, Phantom would love to take a nap in that sunny spot too. Looks like you and Jameson really have a good thing going there. And your great gramps is a cool guy.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Thanks for sharing all those cool pictures! I can see you had lots of fun with your family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:57 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay mmmmm chapstik!!! ummmm wot is chapstik ennyway??? ok bye

10:55 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey we thought Santa fell off the roof and landed under your tree.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

11:07 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Never let a human take your sunspot. Never. Ever.
Ike

1:34 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Happy new year guys! Looks like you've all been having fun!

B

4:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I am relieved that you explained those photos because at first I thought you had transformed from a doofus into a white bearded human.

Are you sure that you are still not under the tree someplace? Feeling a bit flat lately?

Slobbers,
Mango

4:59 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ha ha, your great grandpa sure looks like a smart guy. There's nothing better than sleeping in a sunny patch!!

Ooh, I see you've been busted, Tanner. Maybe you can learn to be more sneaky about destroying things. I can teach you how to sneak off by yourself to chew things up! It works :)

Teddy

10:19 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Tanner, I would have tried to head but great gramps out of the way. No one is taking our sun spot. We liked all those things you tried to get. We had a pile like that on our table too.
BOL
Happy New Year
Benny & Lily

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner! Our mom corrals all our stuffies too when we get a little too out of control. Totally unfair! We're telling Santa for next year.

Yer pals,
Sketcher and Angel

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

happy new year to all of you guys.
Sunny.Scooter,Shamus&Jamie
ps loved the pics

4:16 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I haven't visited you in sooo long...My Mom needs to quit one of her jobs...

Hope you had the Best Christmas, ever...

Abby xxxooo

5:26 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, Tanner! I just think Jameson is the cutest little BFF a puppy could ask for!
Love,
Ammy

6:54 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are for sure one happenin' dude.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I'm just now catching up on blogs, but it was fun reading about your holidaze.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

It looks like you all had a great time over the holidays! Happy New Year!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner is a such a cutie.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I didn't know sun beams knocked out the elderly! ;)

Happy New Year Joe!

2:03 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Jameson is a doll. And it looks like you have one cool family. We hope you got lots of hugs from them and that you gave them lots of licks and nuzzles. Families are soooo special.

Love you guys
Jake and Fergi xxoo

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home