Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Stain Award!!

So I have this friend Dauber who is a rad Boston Terrier like me. He doesn't have a blog but he emailed me the other day. He first wanted to show me him in his pawesome Harley hat and Christmas collar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Doesn't he look bad to the bone?!

But the main point of his email was to tell me about the totally spectacular stain he made. I will let you read it in his own words...

"I just wanted to tell you about the most PAWESOME stain ever! I made it today when my mom took me for a car ride. She left me alone for a WHOLE FIVE MINUTES while she went to the drugstore, so I decided to take revenge and BARF in her car!

I've attached a picture for your viewing pleasure. Note that I puked directly on her console, in such a way that the undigested dog food went down the sides of the console between the wall and the seats of BOTH the driver's side and the passenger's side. It also got all over the gearshift and into the cup holder. I even managed to get some underneath the power window buttons! Mom didn't notice when she was taking the picture of my fabulous stain, but there is even dog food UNDERNEATH both seats...lots of it! Oh and I forgot to mention that there were no towels or napkins or anything in the car, and I also puked IN the driver's seat, so mom had to SIT ON IT on the way home! lolololololol

She says I am immensely talented."

No doubt dude!! You are amazing. Now for those who are squeamish do NOT scroll down, but here is photographic evidence of that PAWESOME stain...







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For that you have DEFINITELY earned the coveted STAIN AWARD!!!

stain award

Congrats my friend!

24 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!



Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I think she SOOOO needs a new vehikhle after THAT!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

You sure look bad to the bone! Man we got to teach you. Hurry up and eat it again, sorta like leftovers. Then the human doesn't know. She only smells something funny.
Benny & Lily

7:02 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OMDog that is the most awesome thing I have ever seen...I have done the some pretty good sized stains..but i am a fairly good sized dog...wish your friend our good lucks Tanner

7:09 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! He looks just like me too!
Ike

7:20 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I stand in awe of him!
Actually, I lay in the living room.... but you know what I mean.
Play bows,
Zim

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

that is one heck of a stain!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

What a guy:)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey, If that dog stuck his tongue out, he would look just like Ike. That's some stain.

xo
SB

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

I think he won.
Sally Ann

8:23 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Impressive!! Great aim, great extension, great coverage!! My dad has a car dealership - he says he doesn't ever want to see that one come in on trade!!! Think I'll stick to just barfing on the duvet...

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

8:29 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Dauber is the man!! He doesn't dabble in puking... he's the master!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Your friend is amazingly talented, Joey!! **round of applause**...

Poor mom for having to sit in the barf and drive all the way home... We can only hope that they don't stay too far from the store. LOL!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Dude needs a blog for sure with all that talent.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:43 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OMD OMD OMD - awesome stain. Your friend surely earned his award, and we think he looks awesome in his Harley hat - you need one of those too, Joey.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder

6:33 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

We give him a play bow for that pawsome stain!

Winnie and Lilly

6:58 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Man...I haven't seen that much dog food in one place since I got put on my diet!

A new High.

or, maybe a new Low!

gussie

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That BT is totes pawsome.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I am in awe. And I like his hat.

8:36 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

A most well-deserved award! Although I'm not sure that dogs who are really bad to the bone Harley riders get carsick ...

9:27 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Dynamite! That's what that stain is!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Excellent job, Dauber! You definitely deserve the stain award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:39 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Now THAT is performance art.

wally t.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
Veeeery well deserved the Stain Award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:25 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Tell Dauber to get a blog going. He will fit right in with the rest of us.
Morgan

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home