Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 07, 2009

Bored... bored... bored....

So besides the fact that I got to watch the Yankees double header today, this weekend has been REALLY boring.




I sat with Dad during the 2nd game and they were just killing the Rays, so I decided to take a nap to try to get rid of the boredom.




Then I did some staring out of the front door.




I also worked on my great couch balancing skills.




Then I yelled at Tanner for trying to touch MY lightbulb that Sophie got me.




Finally I reminded Mom who the most handsome dog in the whole world is.

I need some adventure, maybe a vacation. I think I need to talk to my travel agent...

25 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

holy cow joe...that last picture has your bedroom come hither eyes...i wouldnt let mom change the picture forever....you should come here for vacation...i can keep a secret from sophie and mango...i mean ...just a visit right...nothing to hide right...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Don't I know what you mean Joey. Boring,boring,boring. We haven't done anything fun for ages. (well, not away from home. I wish Mom and I could take a road trip *sigh*)
Scooter has been ticked off all day at mom(because he wanted to post more than she let him today. He has kept his backside to her all day. Brother.) and I have seen him scrunching his eyes closed like he does when he is "tawking" to his twin. I'm keeping my eye on him....
Hugs
Sunny

7:53 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

pee ess I must say, those are quite the come hither eyes...even though my heart belongs to baby stan, well, I'm just sayin.
Sunny

7:56 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job Joe!

I'm just glad your weather didn't khwite turn out to be as khrappy as it started out!

I think Auntie Di gets as worried as your mom does fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:40 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

have to say joey that last pic will break the girls hearts
you've really nailed that butter wouldnt melt in my mouth innocent look arf arf and why dont you see if your travel agent could get you a wicked deal to nz...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

You sure look very handsome there.
Where are you planning to go for your vacation?

~ Bae

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Couch balancing? I thought maybe that was your staring into space look. Just me, huh?

See ya soon, little buddy.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:26 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

OMdoG...I love that last picture...

You look very handsome when you are bored...

Go Yankees!!! Best record in Baseball !!!

Abby xxxooo

3:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh no! Is that MJ flirting with you. But, I mean, I totally understand why she would. That last picture is faint-inducing. I also love your couch balancing skills.

xo
SB

4:47 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Have you considered Australia for your next holiday? You can get treats here and ummm tennis balls, yeah we've got those too. We promise you wont be bored.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:50 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

your couch balancing skills are way impressive, Joe Stains. As is your keep away mean face - RAHR!!!

Sounds like a nice weekend, all in all.

wags from the whippets

5:33 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I am also most impressed by the couch balancing skills. This couch has way higher arms than the old one did, and me and teka are staying on the cushions. But you are a master! And a good lookin' one too.


gussie

5:41 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow that is a pritty intense luk their at the end ar yoo trying to hypnotize us??? ha ha i am much too strong willd for that to wurk!!! now if yoo wil ekskyooz me i hav a sudden urdj to send yoo a boks ful of ham and then cluck like a chikkin ok bye

7:14 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

wow, your couch balancing skills are amazing! And that last picture is priceless... you thinking about Sophie?

7:32 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That look must have shook Tanner up a bit - scaaaaarrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy Joey!!! But the last pic would certainly send a good message to the Mom. It was pretty dull here this weekend too, if that is any consolation.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

8:15 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey, you are very good at balancing on the couch.

Luv

Snowball

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I have a feeling your life is about to get VERY exciting! Unfortunately, so is Tanner's!

Your pal and fellow adventurer,

Petey

12:08 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joe! That last picture, its just so compelling, I mean I want to. . oh my!

Kisses,
Stella

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

hey Joe, nothing boring going on over here, it is all excitement, I may be going to The Cooler if the jury (either all Kangaroos or bloomin' cats) have their way.

So I would swap you "boredom" with the excitement of my crime filled past which is going on here.

Hopefully my trial will soon be over and I can get back to boring times!

Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Joe, Chill out dude - I can see your blood pressure rising by just looking at that pic of you yelling at Tanner. No wonder why you have runny poop!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Our mom said she loves that last picture of you. She said you were handsome. That one picture of you yelling at Tanner scared her though--she said you looked like "Cujo".
Ozzie & Rocky

2:12 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I was going to say how much I like the couch balancing photo.... then I saw that last one! OH JOEY! You are SO handsome!
Love,
Ammy

5:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Definitely the most handsome. Wish I had your looks.

5:09 AM  
Blogger vix said...

That shot of Joey with the yelling and the lightbulb is AWESOME!

7:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe, you should be a professional model because you are one handsome dude. And I love the shouting photo. I'm going to practice that face for when my brudder messes w/my monkey stick.

wally t.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home