Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Tanner is gone Tuesday???

So it is Tuesday, and no Tanner?? WTF you guys might be saying?? Well, the last time I saw him he was by the door with all this junk looking kind of terrified...




Fashion mags, PINK wine, makeup, some silly book about love letters...now it is MY turn to say WTF. He also borrowed our new TERRIBLE tote bag. (GO STEELERS!) I have no idea where he is, but I am not complaining!

Anyway, while he is missing in action I am out of here to go help Tanner's wife Lillie. The family cat seems to have gone missing and they really need my help.

detective stains
I know we are not huge C-A-T fans around here, but Lillie's human girl is sad about her missing kitty so if you all could send good vibes, maybe I can find her.

29 Stains:

Blogger Fred said...

I hope the kitty is found soon, and I also look forward to Tanner revealing his mysterious whereabouts!

9:20 AM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Where did Tanner go, some kind of girls day or something?
xo

9:20 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Good luck finding kitty. Our paws are crossed.
Benny & Lily

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You might see a totally different Tanner when he gets back. I will be thinking about that lost kittie.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:11 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

We're sending the bestest vibes we've got!

B&V

10:37 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hi Joey - All set in your detective gear - now go and find her!! or him!! or whatever you are looking for!!
Rosie Marie

11:15 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope the khytty is found soon...I'm khould probably help find khytty!

I'm thinking khanines of a feather surely fox together...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

11:35 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You look just like a good detective in your handsome jacket. Hope you have luck finding that kitty. We think we saw Tanner around town with the "girls" - wait till you hear all about it.

Woos, the OP Pack

12:19 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woah tanner got a date with lacie beast? or maybe he's undercover on a secret operation to find out what makes girls tick?? pawsitive energies for lillie's plight being sent your way!

1:06 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I hope the kit-cat is found, safe and sound and soon! If anypup can crack the case, it's Detective Stains!
LUv,
Dave

1:34 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We think we might have seen Tanner in another blog - we think he might be in New York!!!
We also hope the kitty cat is found soon and will keep our paws crossed.
On another topic Joey we have just come from Stella's blog and we have a bone to pick with you........sorry talking of bones we have to go get one!!!!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxxx

1:58 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

we hope kitty is found soon... though I am no fan of those nefarious creatures, I know that the hoomans have a soft spot for their strange purring!

2:43 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

< font size = microscopic > Pssst! Tanner! I think you're cute. (How do I make this font teeny and erase my header?)< / font size > Did that work? Or did I just make a public announcement for all of blog land to see?

Oh dear. WFT.
Yesterday brought something out in me.
Miss Fergi

2:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I am soo behind.Just managed to wead youw last fouw posts(Mommi is such a slackew) anyway..I thought Tannew was not vewy wespectful in that intewview. The thundew coat sounds like a vewy stylish and useful coat to have,not unlike youw faboolous twench. I hope you have some luck finding that kitty..I will send vewy pawsitive tewwiew vibes along to help.
Umm, I know whewe Tannew was last night, and when he gets home could you pleeeez tell him that I finally washed all the spots off, but what is the solvent fow the gloo he used fow my beawd extensions..If I have to cut off all my haiw I'm not going to be a vewy happy giwl. Just sayin
smoochie kisses
ASTa
pee ess you look sooo handsome in those pictoowes

3:45 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Its Tuesday, its the CATS blog, not mine. Sorry for the trouble, Joe.

I know you will find the kitty in your handsome trench coat. Maybe Tanner will be there too?

Good luck,

Kisses,
Stella

4:30 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

I'm new here, but did you look for Tanner chez Lacie? I overheard my sissy talkin' about some girl spa, whatever that is.

Duffy, new kid in town.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Oh Joe, I hope you can help find the kitty. If my nana ever lost Bob or Betty, she would be very upset.
Sally Ann

6:12 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

missing tanner...missing kitty...sounds suspicious to me...

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I am sure you can find that kitty!
Tanner... makeup... it does not look good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:27 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Well I am a huge cat fan, so go find that cat!
Ike

9:11 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm... Tanner?? Cosmetics?? I am trying very hard to visualize Tanner with pink and blue eye-shadow..

Good luck in finding the kitty, Joey!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Good luck finding the kitty, Joey. Oh, and you may be seeing Tanner in the pages of "Vogue" next month ...

9:35 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are thinking that Tanner is being blackmailed.
If anyone can find that cat it will be you.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, so that's why we saw you on Nantucket, Joey! You sure do get around!
Paws are crossed for finding the kitty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:54 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I hope you find the kitty...If anyone can, You can...

My paws are crossed for a little extra help...

Ummmm...Have you found Tanner yet??

Abby xxxooo

3:02 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Find the cat!! If you find Tanner too, maybe you can feed him to the cat. Just kidding!!!!!

xo
SB

5:21 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Did Tanner run away with Lilie?

The Dog Woods Pack

9:21 AM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

any luck finding both Tanner & kitty???

10:33 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Joe......sorry, taking time out from this post of yours

C A Ts and me.......well this is why I am being tried in the Old Bailey.

I have been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy, so I have to say in this instance "I am out"

Missing Tanner though!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home