Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thunder chicken, an interview by TAN TORKELSON

HELLO! This is TAN TORKELSON ace reporter for the Torkington Tribune. Today we are going to do an interview with some dog who is scared of EVERYTHING. Can you believe such sissy dogs exist dear readers??? WELL this is true and I am bringing you that story...

Reporter

Scared in the bathroom
TAN: HELLO Dog in the bathroom shaking, what is your name????

Dog in the bathroom: Knock it off, you know who I am Tanner.

TAN: Please crabby sissy dog, I know but maybe our readers do NOT!!!!

Crabby dog in the bathroom: My name is Joseph Brains Stains

TAN: Thanks Mr Stains, can you please tell us about a shirt Mom got you because you are a sisssified nancy dog??

JBS: DO NOT make me kick your a...

TAN: WOAH buddy, this is a FAMILY publication sir, no HBO words!!!

JBS: fine, I got a Thunder Shirt and it really does help me, so I don't care if you think I am a wuss, it totally shows off my muscles. It was not a miracle cure, but it did really help. I paced less, I panted less and I laid down and seemed more relaxed.

TAN: WOW Joe that sounds really good, where can my readers buy one of these shirts for baby dogs??

JBS: I am so biting your butt when we are done here Tanner. You can go to their website and order it there. They even have a money back guarantee so if it doesn't work, you can send it right back.

TAN: Can you send it back if you pee on it???

JBS: I am done with this interview now. Thanks Tan Dorkelson.

TAN: There you have it readers!! Exclusive interview with the elusive Stain Master himself. I think that went really well, I can't wait for your feedback!!

Tan Torkelson out. BOING.

31 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pfffffft!

We love woo Joey!

I know SB thinks sensitive is much better than DOOFIE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

11:08 AM  
Blogger pam said...

Sissified Nancy Dog hahahahaaha...
That made me laugh - Bobo

Well you better shut it Bobo cause you're a sissy too - Meja

11:10 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner! You have found your calling! We bet you will be Editor in Chief of Dog Fancy before the year is out..

wags from the whippets if you remember us

11:26 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joe - If you need any help going after Dorkelson, give me a howl. Seriously.
Tail wags,
Capital "S" Storms

11:51 AM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe, sometimes younger siblings are just horrible aren't they. Sally Ann is a bother just like Tan.
Mack

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

My brother better not pull that sh@#%@ on me. Joe is tough and smart and Tanner is just too Doofussy to know it.

xo
SB

P.S. I don't mean to be mean to Tanner, but I gotta stick up for my Joey.

1:01 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tan torkelson its dennis the vizsla dog hay that wuz a grayt hard hitting intervyoo with relentless and thoro kwestchuning of yore viktim ummm i meen yore subjekt!!! ok bye

1:05 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

you know what Joe? just kick his a..! glad your new muscle shirt works.
your pal, Morgan

1:08 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh Joe. I think all of the smartest, bravest, coolest dogs are afraid of thunder. My ma ape is going to try one of those shirts. For me. She's not afraid of thunder.

wally t.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HAAAYYYYYY I am a wee bit a feared myself so watch it... Happy belated 4 year gotcha day little fella.....Despite what he might think you found a great place to go..Love A+A

1:39 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Most excellent and informative interview. I think you have a great career ahead of you. Don't be put off by grumpy pants dogs. Your job is to get the news! Whatever the risk to bodily harm.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:19 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tan Torkelson...did you pee on Joey's thunder shirt? HAH. Karma will get you.

gussie

3:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

yikes....are you in trouble torkelson....good interview though...i am really proud that you were soooooooo professional...and joe...i am happy that your thunder vest sorta works...but i am really glad that is shows of off your boston muscles

4:35 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It has my name on that shirt so it has to be good. And I am really happy to know it is helping you, Joey, just ignore the Doofus Boy.

Tail wags, Thunder

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tan Torkelson!
I want to know what happened when the interview finished!
Does your butt hurt??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:14 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

So why is he not wearing his Thunder Jacket? You didn't hike your leg on it did you Tanner???

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Y'all have been given a friendly award. Please come to my blog to pick it up.
Lord Duncan of McDuff, and Sally Ann Canis

7:49 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey,

Sure hope yopu chewed Tanner's butt off. Cute interview though.

You better look out Tanner ... one of these days Joey is really gonna get you. Nice to have you aas a friend but remember whose blog this is really is.

Hey Tanner, if you want me to spotlight you on one of my daily flower/doggie post like I did the handsome Joey have your Mommy send my Mommy a poc.


{{{huggies}}}...Mona

8:49 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Tanner mate, I think you're a big trouble buddy. Poor Joey, he can't help being scared and he needs that jacket. Be nice ok.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

1:07 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I don't know, Tanner...I think you are making Joey pretty mad...

This could get ugly...

Abby xxxooo

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww dont torture him. our tommy is petrified of thunder too.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

"sissified nancy dog"? BOL!!!! Oh my dog...!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my...I'm runnin' there now...I so need something for these dratted storms...

Now Tanner I'll be pickin' you up by noon on Tuesday....bring your makeup and ur jamies...oh and your teddy bear....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laciegirlie

7:29 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...ya want us to come and kick Tanner's $%# or are ya up to it???

Scruffman and Stanners

7:29 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
I think you will make an ace reporter. Just watch out for the wrath of Joey, dude....

8:11 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

What is wrong with you, Tanner? Leave little scaredypants alone or I'm coming out there to beat your ass myself. And Joey, don't tell anyone but even a big, brave hunk such as myself hides under the bed when it thunders. But that's just between you and me, k?

xo
Chef

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

There is nothing more attractive, Tanner, than a sensitive man. You have a great deal to learn my doofus face friend!!!!

Excellent interview though, very thought provoking I must bark.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

You guys always make us laugh - brilliant pics!!!
Great interviewing skills!
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

11:47 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Just started following you blog. I love it! My first boston was terrified of storms too!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think you look totally hot in your muscle shirt, Joey! Tanner is just plain jealous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:11 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Mr. Doofus, do you think you are a canine Mike Wallace or what?

Joe is 10 times the dog you are!

Kisses,
Stella

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home