Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Updates and Thundershirt Video

Tanner is back, if you'd like to know where he was check out Asta and Lacie's blogs. Lets just say Tanner and make-up do no mix. So far Lillie's family's cat has not been found, but we are still hoping.

I would now like to give you video evidence of my improvement using the Thundershirt.

Here is a video of what I normally look like during a storm...



Pretty sad eh??

Well the other night it was like this outside...



And watch this...



I am FALLING ASLEEP!! Can you believe it? If you can't see the movie, look how relaxed (and handsome) I am...








I don't care if Tanner calls me a sissy, this thing really helps.

37 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HEY!

Woo tell DOOFUS he has to answer to ME!

I'll send Khousin Abby up to kikhk his butt! She's khwite the healthy gal so he'd be in some BIG trouble!

I'm soooo glad to see this working fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope woo don't need to wear it this weekend but Auntie Di says woo might have to...

11:45 AM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh I'm wiv yu Buddy I hayte storms. This is wy I hav emergensy hug pants an a designaytid thunder shelter. Carnt they find yu sumthing like that? An speshol hug pants?

12:04 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

(Remember- yor still brayve. Jus cos yor scared don't meen yor not brayve. If yu wer never scared yu wuddent need to be brayve wud yu?)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Oh my lord, you really don't like stormy weather....how very scared you are, but that jacket...Its like a superdog jacket that gives you special powers to scare away the storms....Fricken Awesome!!!!
Ooops, hope I can say fricken
Love you guys
Deetzy

12:08 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That thundershirt is amazing. We are glad it is working so well

12:38 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I am so happy the Thundershirt works so well for you, Joe. My Mom is going to get me one but our rainstorm season is almost over, and snowstorms are coming and I'm not scared of them. So definitely she will get me one next year!

Kisses,
Stella

12:59 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

awww Joey - I felt so sorry for you being scared of that storm. That is the coolest that you have a shirt that helps.
Too bad there is not a shirt the doofus could wear that turned him cool :)
Rosie

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Aww, Joey! That first video of you shaking made me so sad! Thank goodness for your new Thunder shirt! Tanner is just jealous of how TRIM you look in it!!!

:)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That Thundershirt works wonders! I may have to look into getting one of those for Rocky. He hates storms and sometimes I think anxiety seems to promote his seizures.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That Thundershirt works wonders! I may have to look into getting one of those for Rocky. He hates storms and sometimes I think anxiety seems to promote his seizures.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

We are so glad your thundershirt helps. You look cool wearing it too!

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is outSTANDING! And not sissy-like at ALL! I'm so glad it's working for you!
Tail wags,
Storms

3:15 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Where in the world did your mom get that totally wonderful shirt?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Glad the thunder shirt is working. We could have used one last night!!

As for the Lacie's girls sleepover: the photos that had Mom laughing hysterically were the ones with Tanner in drag. He was beyond beautiful. We think you should all be very proud.

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

4:42 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
That first video was hard to watch. I'm glad the thunder shirt works.
Sally Ann

5:19 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey,
That thunder vest has probably added 10 years to your life!
Mom is thinking about ordering one for Lilly...just cause she's so high strung (Lilly, not Mom) hehe

5:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie here Joey,Uhhmmm Aggie started to watch that film and kind of like well freaked out and FLEW into the bomb shelter so I had to take over which isn't really hard but she uhhhmmm usually has all the witty stuff so uhhmmmm ....where is Tanner????love Archie

5:45 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think that is just wonderful news, Joey. We keep trying to tell Lucky Luke about your shirt because he has a terrible time with storms even if they are miles and miles away. We are so glad the shirt is helping you.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I don't know how it works, but that is fantastic! You could totally be a spokesmodel.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. I cried a little watching the first movie.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
It makes me so happy to see your Thundershirt works for you!
Yes, it was very sad to watch you in the first video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, I just know you're thinking about me.

xo
SB

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

That shirt is amazing! Wish I would have known about that when Mr. Whiskers was younger. Now he can't hear the thunder, and unless he sees the rain or lightning he has no clue....
But I know how bad it can be. He used to shiver and shake for hours!
Amy, Lillies mom

6:25 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

No doubt that shirt works wonders! Thank goodness.
Benny & Lily

6:30 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

So Tanner...were you terrified and miserable the whole time? I'm thinkin' NOT, but that was just based on Lacie observations of how many times you downed the blender contents...sheesheshchh....

Do ya still have the wig on??? That quite a head of hair....

Thank Joey for bringing those four hundred hot dogs;my brothers forgot all about the food...we girls had carrot rhodents with dip....mmmmmmmmmmm....fabbers!

You still married Tanner? Just wonderin'....

Kisses...Lacie

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow i am so glad yore majik jammeez mayk yoo feel better dooring storms!!! i wunder if majik jammeez wood help me feel better dooring my unhappy times wich is wen mama is not home wot do yoo think??? or at leest maybe they wood keep me frum aksidently destroying the furnitcher!!! ok bye

7:57 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i just cant tell you enough how handsome you look in the vest....and i dont think a relaxing vest can make you wimpy

8:03 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
Since when is it being a sissy using youw bwains and finding a solution to a pwoblem?

I think that shiwt is the bomb!
I loved seeing youw handsome self all welaxed doowing that stowm
FABOO:OUS!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:14 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I think the thing is cool looking. And you look like a super hero in it. Super Stain! They should pay you to be the spokesdoggie for that shirt.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

If it works, use it Joe! You are a real tough guy, just brazen it out with the nipper. (Nipper being Tanner!)

I am so pleased all is working with the Thundershirt. I lurve the name btw! Thundershirt Joe Stains, has a kinda ring about it you know!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey that shirt really works. That's just pawesome Joey.

tailwags
Noah

3:27 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Joe,
Glad that shirt is working for you. My old boston friend Bijou used to be scared of storms too. My mom would have loved to have a shirt like that for her. And let me tell you she was one brave BT, just because thunder scares you doesn't mean you're not brave.

Winnie (the dachshund/mix Your newest fan!)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Very cool that shirt is working for you! And, hey, it's always nice to wear clothes, right?

8:06 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

wow man you are on to a winner there,
we are gonna have to start calling you a stormtrooper
soon! infact maybe george lucus could write a special role for you in a super tough macho movie with lots of special effects...and the way tanner is going he will only be fitting for a chick flick arf arf

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Whew! Since I was talking up our success with the Thunder-shirt so much on my blog, I am so relieved that it worked for you too! We are headed back to Florida where there is a thunderstorm every day so we will get out money out of it in no time. I tell everybody about this- can't believe something so simple is the answer! PS- you sure look handsome in yours, the Sean Connery of dogs!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

OMdoG...That is amazing...

I'm sooo glad your Thundershirt helps...It's sad to see you sooo scared...

Abby xxxooo

3:35 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Joe - it was painful to watch you in that first video.. We are really glad you mum got you that thunder shirt, oops! SEXY! HOT! muscle shirt, that's what we meant to say.
Morgan and Maisie

10:27 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

That jacket really works! Mom is thinking of getting me one now... I don't have a fear of thunder.. or fireworks...but wind scares the sh** outa me. I do the same thing.. pant and pant and then shake.

Great, now I have to wear a jacket inside too???

Toby's Mom here: I think this is a wonderful idea!! Hopefully it will work for Toby too.

Toby here: NO!!! I don't think so!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home