Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

We are back and terrible bloggers...

I realized we didn't even tell you we were going to be gone all weekend again, I am thinking about firing Mom, she is a terrible secretary.

We went back to the house in Show Low and helped paint and primer and I tested out my new Thunder Vest, it actually seems to work pretty well!!




We will post more but here I am looking pretty snazzy!




I kinda like it!!




It stormed a bit and got really dark and misty and weird. I am glad to be home and I will be catching up on blogs this week and sharing more about our weekend.

24 Stains:

Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I wish I had one of those Thunder Vests right now...

It's storming here & I HATE it...

Can't wait to hear about your weekend, but right now, I'm gonna go sit really close to My Mom so she doesn't get too scared...

Abby xxxooo

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe, you are so brave. I think I could use a special jacket like yours. You must tell your secretary to tell my secretary where you got. At least before you fire her. I think you look quite handsome. My best friend would love to play with your baby brother.
Sally Ann

3:48 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I told Auntie Di where woo had gone - she said woo probably got storms up there bekhause she had 'em and figured woo might even have 'em worse!

I hope woo had fun!

AND glad woo did take Doofus after all!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:33 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Whew, we were worried about you! We thought the sun may have finally incinerated the entire city of Phoenix!

5:00 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's great if the jacket really helps. You need to tell Luke about it. Poor Luke is going crazy with storms.

Glad you are back and we forgive your secretary - we are sure it was unintentional.

Woos, the OP Pack

5:51 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like a beautiful place to spend your weekends!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad your Thunder Vest worked for you!
Did you take pictures of the walls??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, It looks beautiful in Show Low, even if it is kind of stormy. I think we need to get Graham a Thunder Shirt. Do you think they make them is freakishly long size? Did I tell you he has meet a couple of Boston Terriers and is super cool and chilled out with them. He would never bite your ear off ever. That must have been some weird rogue Greyhound who was very very very bad.

xo
SB

P.S. I really super missed you. Holy doodles.

6:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you sure are handsome in that vest...Mango is handsome...i just cant imagine how i would even be able to look at him if he had one...i am glad they help you out...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

You are looking snazzy in that vest! We need one of those, well we don't really have thunderstorms but hey the vest just looks cool.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

10:11 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Don't worry about your mom's blogging. I think she does a great job. My mom quit for months after I nipped someone and she couldn't think of anything nice to say about me.

I love that vest. I want one for ski season.

Deefor

12:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're glad the thunder vest is working for you, Joey!
Don't be mad at your mom! It sounds like she's working very hard!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

1:56 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh I hope we get to see the thunder vest in action.

Sometimes there are other priorities than blogging, or so I have heard. Looking forward to your vacation photos and progress on the house in the woods.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:03 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We're glad the jacket is working out for you Joey.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:18 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

That get-a-way of yours looks so pretty, Joey. I'm sure it's fun to pee against pine trees once in a while.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hey guys! Glad you're back. Your place in Show Low looks like the perfect spot for a vacation!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Wheee, Joey! Am I ever glad to hear the thundervest works good and I think my Mom will order me one in a few days!

Glad you got to be in the woods, it looks pretty there and I know the people you are helping just love it.

Kisses,
Stella

8:57 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You do look mighty cool in that vest!
Luv,
Dave

9:26 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Yep, gotta remind mom's about a lot of stuff. Hope you had a fun weekend
Benny & Lily

9:55 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Captain Thunder Vest!
Ike

1:13 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Joey, I am so glad that the vest is working wonders for you!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

lookin' pretty fancy in your little suit there Joey! glad it's helping you.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee glad ta hear the Thunder Vets is workin'like a charm....but I still hope ya don't need ta use it too often......storms... go away....

Dewey Dewster here....

8:15 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

It's summer - enjoy the tie off without guilt! :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home