Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tanner is HERE!

Guys, I had SO MUCH fun at that slumbering party with all those terrier gals!! I hope we can have one again REAL soon and maybe I can bring some new colors for airbrushing!!

Because I was NOT here on Tuesday I did not get to tell you about the new totally pawesome toy I got for my GOTCHA day!




Its a DINOSAUR made by Nylabone, I LOVE Nylabone!!




I am the besterest at chewing!!

Then watch what happens when that Joe Stains realized that I got that new toy...


Did you see him circling me like a VULTURE around its PREY?!?!




Then he flopped down and was SO crabby. My birthday is coming up in like a couple of weeks so I bet he is going to be even MORE crabby!!




Until then I will be cleaning my teeth with this pawesome toy!

31 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
I'm so happy you had a good time wif us tewwiew giwlies. Just one question. Do you have a solvent fow the gloo you used in my extensions????????
We cleaned up the mess on ouw haiw and walls and floow..but my beawdie is a mess.
Joe loooked a little scawy in that video,gulp.

Now I know the secwet of youw peawly whites.keep on chewing
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:11 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

What a great toy!

Bajas

11:55 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
Maybe you can share the new toy with Joey when you are not using it so that he'd love you more?
It loos like a great toy.. no wonder Joey was crabby that he didn't have it.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Those dinos are fantastic. All bumpy and stimulating. I don't know how you could concentrate with Joey giving you the look of doom.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:09 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We love our Nylabone dino too!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

That is ONE pawsome dino-soar.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I did see that Joey circling around you. Did you notice his physique? He is looking goooooood.
xo
SB

6:35 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tanner,
Don't you feel the slighest bit guilty about having a new toy while Joey has nothing? Maybe you should share one of your other toys with him otherwise he will steal that one when your sleeping!

7:25 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes, Joey is look khwite toned and buff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It is going to take some time to get THOSE images of woo out of my head - I'm trying not to hear 'When my baby goes to Rio' - thank dog xpn is playing 10cc Dreadlokhk Holiday right now!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

We love the nylabone too! It's great for keeping the pearlies white! Maybe Joey will get one of his own... one day... BOL!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

I don't believe that dinosaur is any match for your massive jaws of destruction.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

I just don't believe it..You have MY FAVORITE toy and here is how it goes in my house..I chew and chew and chew and walk away and then HE circles around and around and I SCREECH in his ear.Try it it works evry time.. Love A+A

8:30 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner, now I understand why dinosaurs are extinct, you have been chewing them all!

We couldn't see the video, but I will take your word for the Vulture Behaviour from Joe!

lotsaluv, and Happy Weekend, from Marvin xxxxx

oh and Jeannie xxxxxx

9:03 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh we have seen the video now, it just took a while to load this end!

I lurve your chewing action!

9:05 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Tanner

Glad you got home safe and sound from the "Girlie" day out. How on earth did you cope with all that girly chat? I only have one sister and I can just about cope with the noise she makes.

Love the dinosaur........

Taffy

9:13 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

do they come roast beef flavored..i just dont enjoy the nayla bones...mom buys them and i ignore them...bad me...

10:53 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You guys always seem to get toys that we've never seen before! That's an awesome nylabone dinosaur!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:25 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Tanner where have your hair extension gone? You was looking pretty cool Then you did a nice job with the spray gun too on the girlies. Don't know what all the fuss was about.

Tell Joe its great his thunders shirt is working.Impressive...I'll send your video to my cousin Ruby to show her, she hates them.

Wiry wags n kissies Eric xx

Wiry wags Eric xxx

3:11 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

So Tanner...were ya miserable? Terrierfied??? Dreading another DATE with the Lacie???

Hmm...IT SEEMS LIKE YA HAD A GOOD TIME!!!

What should we do next time?

Love and kisses...

Laciegirlie

5:50 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is a cool looking bone, Tanner. It might not be a bad idea to let Joey have a try at it too - you two could actually become pals.

woos, the OP Pack

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I know you had an interesting time at that party!
Your new toy is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay,hay twinnererer!!!ok anok so gues whut gues whut????? okokok-uh wel mom did telz us-me an miss sunny hoo finks she is the bigererest boss in this hol wulrd or sumfink HAY OW SUNNY geez so ok anok. we iz gunna git tu git bak tu owr frenz!!! to vis uh vizit an to tawk tooooooo. ok anok. so i hadda telz u rite awaaa. i haf missededed u a hol buncheses Tannererer. WAASSUUPP ok anok jooooooeeeee haybudz haybudz hahahahahaha scooter jokeses agin.
godda go we godda do venshurs agin the soonerest! OK ANOK
hi 5s to mi bestest twinnererer
scooter

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Cool toy, Tanner. I bet Joe is mad, maybe you could go someplace and hide it so he doesn't get it when you are sleeping.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

9:38 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

"Not doing anything ... just wandering around ... la la la la la ... oh is that a new toy Tanner? La de la de doo ..."

10:32 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Those are the only Nylabones I'm allowed to have! I have the white nubbly t-rex one, and I got his head and feet off. AWESOME! Jaws o' Steel in da house!

Enjoy your Good Boy Chews toy. And bite your bro in the bum when he tried to take your stuff. That's what I try to do (it doesn't work for me, but maybe you'll have better luck).

7:49 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is SO COOL! A real dinosaur! I thought they were bigger than that... but it must be a young one.
Have fun, Tanner!
Play bows,
Zim

10:14 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner, cool toy. Don't let Joey touch this one b/c it will make him cooler. Shhh, don't tell him I said that.

Tobester

11:50 AM  
Blogger wally said...

OMD, It's Joe "Vulture" Stains! We are not big nylabone fans here so I should send you my corn that doesn't get much of a workout. Maybe it would magically make you a HUSKERS fan!

wally t.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Dudes. Where did your folks get that thunder shirt? My vet says it's waaaaaay cheaper than the Anxiety Wrap and works just as well. Plus, since I respond to tight hugs when I'm stressing, it will probably work wonders for me.

Thanks Stainsdudes.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner...I wanted to let you know that I have horrific gas this morning.

I don't think you need much else to make ur day.

Scruffy

7:14 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Thanks to your mom, guys! But seriously... DUH! My mom should have been able to figure that one out! Sometimes I worry about that lady.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home