Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day Fun...




WHATSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP It is Tanner Tuesday! Today is also Saint Patrick's Day!! I am all dressed for it!!




Mom said I had on TOO many bandananananas. I said they are from my wife LILLIE so I will wear as many as I WANT!




I told JOE that Dad said I could totally have one of his IRISH beers and he said WTF?!?!?




Then Dad said it was ALL MINE if I could figure out how to open it. DAMMIT! er um, DANGIT I don't have thumbs!!!

Mom and Dad went to one of those Spring Training games today and they were walking in when they heard the SCARIEST THING EVER!?!?!?

They though they heard...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
omdog SCREECHING LACIE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out it was just some dude playing those bagpipes...check out the movie...



Happy St. Patrick's Day GUYS!

25 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That desert heat does strange things to the people!

Yummmmm...now Mom is wishing she had gotten some of that 'g'ood stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra O'Husky

6:35 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

my dad HATES the sound of those bags of pipes...i was gonna tell you what he calls them but mom said that is no way for a lady to talk. You look very good for st pattys day tanner...if you crack that beer ever so lightly..it will probably leak...like...hmmm just do a little jump on it...or better yet...knock it over when your dad is drinkin it...and when it spills you can clean it up for him...he will be so happy..so stay really really close...read my blog later...mom will post about what happened to me today....so cool..

6:41 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lacie look mighty uncomfortable there, good thing she already exploded or that thing would sure help things along.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're sure spending a lot of time in the United Kingdom lately, Joey! You fellas look great in your finery - hope you found a bottle opener before Mom and Dad got home!

Your pal,

Petey

6:56 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
You look pretty good in green! Yes since those bandanas are from your wife, you can wear as many as you want!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ya know Tanner...I'm sorta sleepy like and cruisin' the blogs before I go retire to my cratie. So I figure I'll check your bloggie even though I'm yawnin' like crazy.

AND THEN I SAW THAT PIC AND NOW I AM VERY VERY WIDE AWAKE.

DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF.

Dogmeat, Tanner...plain and simple. YOU ARE DOGMEAT.

No love or kissesssssss...

Only....

SHRIEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!

LACIE

You didn't get a weird package in the mail yet did ya?

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner I had no idea that the apparel industry made so much in your size. But you and Joey look good in green!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Happy St Patricks Day!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I can see you celebrated St. Patrick's Day in style!
Did you find out how to open that bottle??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:29 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Tanner. You look pawsome in Green.

~ Bae

12:45 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Geez Tanner - just roll the Guinness off the sofa and the bottle will break and you can lick up all the beer! It's simple!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:18 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yeah, sure, we see guys just wandering around with bagpipes here all the time too.

It sure sounded like the Lacie Beast to me.

Nice wearing of the green. Good luck with that Guiness, though.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:35 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

HBO words .... OMDog!!!

You wait until Dad opens it - let Dad think he's having the beer then swing in and get the bottle....

Green is a very becoming color for you..Lillie knows you well...

Did you see that dude with the bagpipes..he was even wearing a kilt...

We don't think Lacie was very happy to see that pic on your blog....

XxooXXoooXXoo

4:41 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: We understand that Minnesota has a Witness Protection Program. Call Lillie and see if she can get you in. Do it now!

gussie

6:30 AM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

What a great Irish day you had. =)

7:12 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I missed wishing you guys a Happy St. Patrick's Day. I could have even told you how to get that bottle open without breaking it. Oh well, Next Time!

Kisses,
Stella

7:58 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

Why dun you make a deal with dad and get him to open up the bottle then share half a bottle of that beer with him?

Luv
Snowball

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Whatsupppp Tanner!

So my Momma has been SICK and I am not sure what 'sick' means, but apparently it means you miss all your friends blogs for a few days.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi and I missed you guys!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Tanner was definately ready for Saint Patrick's Day!!
Kaos

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer, ya got canine teeth right? That's what they are for.. get Joe to stand on the bottle and ya can bite off the cap.
Our uprights are more into juvenille deliquency and pour us Shandies(Cda Dry and Beer). Try it!
Rock on.
Rufus

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner! Happy St. Patrick's Day! You look great in your bandannas! I wonder why everyone always picks on sweet little Lacie...

See ya!
Joey

12:53 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

How cool do you look? Guinness as well!
Hope you had a good St Patrick's Day - sorry we are late!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

12:53 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo! I luv the bagpipes!
Luv,
Dave
PS: Ya look mighty spiffy in your bandanananas!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Wow...You really take St Patrick's Day seriously...

Abby xxxooo

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home