Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Joey Palooza DAY TWO!!!!

So far today was totally pawesome too! We got a bananananana for breakfast then Mom roasted an ENTIRE CHICKEN. I thought for sure it was for me, but I got a couple of bites and a couple of carrots too, so that was good enough. I guess. I mean, I should have got the whole thing if you ask me, but oh well.

We also got new toys. Yes WE. Tanner got one too. Sheesh, he is taking over Joey Palooza!!

015
Woah, SNOOP DOGG toys! So totally cool!!




OMDog this thing is fun!!




Tanner made an even BIGGER mess in the TV room, but Mom swears she is not picking a single thing up until Joey Palooza is over. I can't wait to see what it looks like Monday!!

After we played with the shoes Mom got the mail and look what was in there...




A card from my buddies in California, Ocie and Dauber! They don't have a blog, but they are Steelers fans and GREAT friends. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

Finally, the video you have been waiting for... Cowboy Pig and I reunite. In the video it seems as though I may be trying to tear his newly attached leg off, but I am just checking to be sure the surgeon did a good job. His leg MYSTERIOUSLY detached several years ago, but Mom has held on to it and reattached it as a present to me.


joey and his cowboy pig from Rhonda on Vimeo.

I hope you are all still partying hard!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Teddy said...

Wow Joey, you really know how to celebrate!! Birthdays look like lots of fun. I can't wait for mine!!

Teddy

8:34 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...i hope youhave the bested joeypalooza days ever. I was hoping to get over thre for a visit but mom quit her stupid job so now we have to get her a job...Where is Tanner while you have the great CBP out....that could be very dangerous...have a great day...my gramma brought mom a cake today to cheer her up...i wll make sure i have a bite for you...or maybe two or three bites..

9:07 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

wow - you are really whoopin' it up! So nice of your mum to put the pig back together! Are you going to party all night?
your pal, Morgan

9:11 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Sadly the video wefoose to play fow me..maybe ic ame toolate at night and the movie was closed..I'll twy again tomowwow..I'm still celebwating you of couwse..I had some pizza fow you!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:22 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I told Auntie Di to be on the lookout fur fireworks khoming from YOUR direkhtion!

Furry nice tongue akhtion with your khowboy!

Maybe woo and SB would like to go out with Ben and me?

Hugs&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom is lifting the last of her Peachy Khanyon Red Juice to WOO!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Uhhh, Joe, I really don't know anything about this stuff but my Mom thinks you have a malpractice suit going with whatever medical person sewed Cowboy Pig's leg back on. I'm just sayin'. . .

Kisses,
Stella

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. You have a funny director Joey. love hate relationship with the Cowbog pig.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Thanks fur stopping by my blog! I have added you to my friends list so I can stop by more often, I hope thats ok?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

12:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We can see just how much you and Cowboy Pig love each other, Joey! Bless your mom for fixing him all up for your 10th birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:42 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
Peacefully, I visit.
The king in the world of wonderful laughter limits it to joey.
Please enjoy a wonderful weekend. :D

from loved ume tyan

2:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Cowboy Pig! How could it get any better?

Slobbers,
Mango

4:30 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Awww...You & Cowboy Pig really missed eachother...I'm glad you checked to make sure all the stitches are intact...

Enjoy the rest of Joey-Palooza...Your Mom's gonna have alot of work to do when it's over...

Abby xxxooo

5:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

we hope you are having a great day! Weather looks great there, we are gettin more RAIN!

This place is a swamp!

gussie

6:54 AM  
Blogger tula monstah said...

Joey,looks like you enjoyed your private celebration! Perfect soundtrack:0

Happy Birthday,
tula

7:11 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I hope you and Cowboy Pig and Tanner and your mom and dad are having a great Joeypalooza!

PS: I hope Tanner didn't get his feelings hurt at the end of the video when it says C.P. is your BEST friend!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, Either that pig was soaked in chicken broth or you really love him. Look at all those kisses!

xo
SB

8:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

OMD! The shot of you with the Snoop Shoe is the greatest! You look like you're attacking that think like Troy P. on a tight end. (That's not dirty. I don't think.)

wally t.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

What a pawsome birthday you has had so far! Hope the rest of it is just as good.
~lickies, Ludo

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

PAR-TY! PAR-TY!
Looks like Joey Palooza Central is kickin'!
Play bows,
Zim

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Joe, I think that Joey Palooza is a pawsome time! Wroo, you should have gotten the whole chicken, though. What is your Mom thinking? And presents for Tanner?!?

I've heard from my sweet Stella that you are having a party. OMDOG, she asked me to take her!!! I've had the biggest crush on her for SO LONG, so I'm on my way to Minnie Snow Da to pick her up! We're coming to Arizona, dude!

WROOOOOOO!!!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

Hello there, hope you are having an awesome birthday. =)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It's like Rhianna and Chris Brown.
Ike
Ike's mom: Jesus, Ike, that joke was really off color!

1:22 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Another great day of celebrating!!!! Woo really know how to party. Woo have as many toys as we do here - and yes, Mom doesn't like to pick up ours either.

Mom said she saw one of woo at Petsmart today BUT it was a lady one. She had a pink leash, a pink collar, and Mom said the whites of her eyes were as pink as her collar. Her name was Polly and she gave Mom a lickie on her hand. Mom told her all about woo and Tanner.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

HI, Joey!
I know how much you love it... and the video is the best proof!
Sure it is great to have him back in time for Joey Palooza!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:27 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

ok, lmao, Joey, did you really pick that song to the video?? I mean, you're not a peaches n' cream kinda guy...is that who sings it!?

Keep partying dude!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...I can't believe I missed the first two days of JP cuz I was sooooooooo sick...I didn't eat a thing for 2 days...BUT I'M BACK TODAY!!!

We'll be poppin over first thing this week, kay???

Loved those vids of ya Joey...

Give my love to Tanner...(giggle!!)

Love and kisses...Laciegirlie

5:32 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I finally saw youw video..you and youw bestest fwiend cowboy pig..it bwought a teaw to my eye..so touching
smoochie kisses pawty on!
love
Asta

7:22 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly DUDE! Your eyeballs almost popped out! That shoe must be sooo fun. Haha!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home