Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GROUNDED!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL, Lacie needs healing vibes. She is staining out of both ends and we are worried about her!! Go on over and tell her to get better!!!

Well, Tanner is officially grounded. Mom does not approve of him hanging out with that Doofus Face Paris.

He was pretty ticked off at first...

Sitting like a doofus

Until he got this text message from Petey... looks like Paris has already moved on...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So Tanner has a Wife, he has a Twinnerer, now he is taking applications for a new BFF.

also sitting like a doofus
And no, it sure as heck isn't going to be me!!

38 Stains:

Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, he sure does look ticked off to us - maybe woo better call Paris and tell her what she has done!!!

Good vibes to Lacie - we were so hoping for a good report.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

11:20 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If only he would have listened to us from the start!

Yes, we are hoping The Beast and Her Shrieks khan get bakhk to 'normal' -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

OH Tannerbell:

Are you okay???? She's trouble just trouble....Your Mom & Dad love you too much to let this continue, you'll just be hurt more if goes on longer. We suspected things were getting out of hand after your PAWTY at Ikes'.

Joe - We can hear you laughing - maybe you could loan him "COWBOY PIG" so he can come to terms with everything?

Joe you are the wiser older brother so try to be understanding...We didn't say LOVING.....

We'll swing over to Lacie's does this mean Tanner's DATE with Lacie is OFF????

XXoooXxooo

11:29 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey Tanner I would love to be your new BFF. I don't have one and Peanut has Wally. We are both the younger brothers of kind of grouchy guys (don't tell them that though)

Your buddy
Flash

2:02 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Thank Dog your Mom stepped in & put a stop to that nonsense...

Looks like Paris has already moved on...She's really not good BFF material...

I sure hope Lacie feels better soon...

Abby xxxooo

2:11 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well you know ever since Suki stopped blogging over a year ago I don't have an official BFF...lots of girlie friends and of course my 2 boyfriends...hmmmm. I need to think about that some more before I throw my name out there.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey you know you really ARE Tanner's bff. Paris is bad. She throws over her "bff"s all time time.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Come on Tanner, we are sure you can do better than hanging with Paris. Even all those toys on the floor look like better (and smarter) BFFs!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner...did you say ur acceptin' appys for a new BFF position?? Now Asta is my BFF, but you could be my first male BFF? Think on that Tanner...

Now I'm typin' this from the vetties...Mumsie has to come soonest and bring me home for the night...

I'm sure I'll be fine...it's just takin' a while...

Love ya lots...kisses to Joey...

Laciegirlie

4:10 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Did you get dropped for a bunch of chihuahuas? Ouch

4:14 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

aww..poor Tanner...luv ya dude!

xox

5:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Maybe Lacie could be his new BFF. By the way, I hope you don't mind. I told Lacie she could go on another date with you if she gets better.

xo
SB

6:11 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe....i sure hope you arent getting left out with all of tanners attention hoggin moves....i think you need to campaign for somethign soon....i miss your cheerful self...ummmm..ya..so..think of something....hey maybe you could start a cooking corner...show us how to make dog food cookies...

6:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh god joe...i just read sophies comment...is she mad at you or something....she is letting lacie go on ANTOHER date with you if she gets better....if you want ...i can dress up in a boston terrorist costume and pretend i am you...

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh Tannerbell, err, I mean, Tanner...at least your relationship with Paris lasted longer than her recording career -- or some of her engagements!

I'd be your BFF but I already have one — the certifiably swell Eric Square Dog. And I thought you and Scooter were BFFs?

Your pal,

Petey

6:28 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow...Grounded....even Teka has never gotten grouded. Electrified, but not grounded.

good luck

gussie

6:41 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

While you are choosing your new BFF, you might want to check with your Mom first, or with Me or Joe or just anybody who has more sense than you do!

Understand?

Kisses,
Stella

6:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. Paris sure lives up to her reputation!! Hope Tanner isn't too devastated...
So how can one apply to be Tanner's BFF? I'd like to nominate Hershey.. I think they'd hit off real well.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

I know, right? The Petey Granny house story is soooo cool, makes us go all fuzzy thinking of it...it's less than 20mins from our house!
So we looked in on you before Joey Palooza (great pawty BTW, much kudos) and we think you guys are a hoot....mind if we link to you? Any friend of Petey's....an all that soppy stuff....och, there she goes again....off on one of her Petey dreams....all starry-eyed....it's, like, totally disgusting, right? Sending howls to Lacie Girrrl, hope she stops staining soon....eww!
Slobbers xx
(Pee-ess....Mother tends to type nonsense when she hasn't had her meds....we do apologise!)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sorry dude, I'm out!
Ike

8:39 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Ooh, looks like Mr. Tannerbell has lost his smile, lol!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Good vibes to Lacie!
I am sure Tanner can find a BFF much better than Paris! Good luck to him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Don't look so glum..I think you dodged a bullet by being dumped by the stoopid Pawis..besides , you don't want a BFF who is dumbew that you..not that I think you awe in any way shape ow fowm dumb..actooally , I think you awe just vewy deep
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:58 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Awww poor Tanner. She is just a user anyway :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

1:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is celebs for you, they just leave you behind and forget about you.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

1:16 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Hee hee. me me me. I wanna be Tanner's BFF

~ Bae

1:58 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joe
We have been over to Lacie's and really hope she is better soon. It is no fun being ill!
Tell Tanner he was just a number with Paris. We are both free re the BFF and much better looking than Paris!
Where do we apply?
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:20 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey how about a BFF in different countries. I could be your Aussie BFF. I'll teach you Aussie slang matie. You'll get to say matie too.

We're really worried about Lacie too. We're heading back there to see if there's an update.

tailwags
Noah

2:21 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Your mom is doing the right thing because the last thing Doofus needs is doofus-reinforcements.

I hope Lacie is doing better soon. While the bi-lateral staining is impressive, it's not good!

wally t.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Lip synch Lionel Richie
"I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?"
I'll be your BFF, 'cause I worth it!

5:49 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Is Tanner accepting applications for his BFF? What qualifications is he looking for?
Luv,
Dave

8:57 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I suggest Dawson as Tanner's new BFF. Neither one of them know what is going on most of the time.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I hope we don't see him in any grainy videos ;)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Awww, poor Tanner!!! Mom says that woman is no good for you anyway. I don't knwo her, but if Mom says someone is not a good person, then I trust her. I'm sure you'll find a new BFF that's way way better than that woman!
Kaos

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

Oh I hope Paris drops those other pups and comes back for you. So not right, but then again she is Hollywood. =)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I just had a bath - and if you can get past the cat litter on my nose.. maybe..?? - I would have to ask mom first though, I think she thinks you might be nuts.
your pal, Morgan

12:25 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay i herd yoo ar luking for a new bff do yoo like to play chayse??? if so hav yore peepul call my peepul and we wil git sumthing going ok bye

7:49 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tanner, that face would do even me proud! Excellent expression of disdain!

Poor Lacie, we'll stop by her bloggy this weekend. Although, seeing how BEHIND The Girl has let us get, she's probably all better by now!

Wroo!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home