Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHASTHAAWWWWWTT?!?!

OMDOG so like you saw that pic of me and PARIS at the JoeyPalooza and you guys thought OMDOG Tanner just met this FUN babe named PARIS! She is all like RICH and FAMEROUS and stuff but like she TOTALLY loves me and we have been hanging out for a WHILE. She had this other dog that WAS so not cool called TINKERBELL but I decided I want to be her new BFF so you can call me TANNERBELL oK??

She is NOT my girlfriend, she is just like my new BFF?! OK?!!!! omdog she has this saying she says, it goes THATS HOT.

I have that saying that is WHATSSSUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!! so we combined it and our new saying is

WHATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWTTTT???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMDOG don't we look greaterest together!??!?! Thanks to PETEY for snipping this pic from the US Weekly! I mean, everywhere PARIS goes the Pupperazzi follows.

Mom wonders HOW I got around to meeting this PARIS but like, she forgets I CAN FLY DUH!? And its like totally BORING around here when Old Man Joey goes to bed at like 9pm on a Friday so MAYBE I fly out and do some CLUBBING ya know!?!?!

THE Doofus face

TANNERBELL OUT!

30 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, what the heck are you saying? Sometimes I wonder about you. So many large letters when you speak. Goodness.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:17 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Oh Tannerbell, you are famous!!!!!!!


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

6:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm with Mango....

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:40 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sometimes, Tannerbell, woo are so hard to figure out!!! But it seems like woo are happy and that's all that counts.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner stay loyal to your mom. That Paris Hilton ditches all her little dogs, sooner or later . . .

6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Tannerbell, you are the flavor of the month! WHATSHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTT?

I think you need to bedazzle that pink shirt, then you'll be ready for the red carpet once again.

Your pal,

Petey

7:02 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

hai Tanner, I go to bed early like Joe too. Does dat mean I is an old man dog even though my first burthday isn't for another month?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee sooo Tannerbell, did ya have fun wiff ur new lady..

b safe,
~rocky~

7:29 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Tanner, that's hot.
Ike

7:38 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

So, Tannerbelle, you know, don't you, that Paris just IS NOT HOT. If you want her for your BFF, thats OK, but you should know that hardly anyone else does.

I'm just sayin',

Stella, with kisses

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tannerbell??? Hmmmm....
My mom says Paris is not so cool but I hope you have fun with her!
Let us know ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh man, I don't know Tannerbell. I think I like Tan Torkelson better. Besides, did you notice that Paris isn't even clued in enough to put lipstick over all of her lips. She like missed a whole bunch of them in that one pick of you and her. She's a total loser. You need to drop her like the hot potato she is.

Is that a saying? I'm not sure, but you get my drift.

xo
SB

8:19 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are concerned about your choice of companions. No good can come from this association, we are sure of that.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Woh Tannerbell.. You are BFF with Paris?? That's so cool

~ Bae

8:39 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

YO Tannerbell Whaaaasssssshaawwttt...you are so cool little dude...I am not sure how I would feel about flying around all night...i like my beauty sleep...so I guess all us sorta older dogs will have to live through you buddy..so get to it..make us amused

9:45 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Tannerbell??? Tanner, get a grip on yourself, K?
your pal, Morgan

10:26 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Hanging out with the rich and famous now! Don't forget us little doggies. lol


Simba and Jazzi xxx

1:48 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Enjoy your time hanging out with Paris :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

2:11 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, TannerBell...

I'm just Barkless over here...

You know, your new BFF, Paris doesn't have a very good track records when it comes to being a BFF...

Be careful, little guy...

Abby xxxooo

3:48 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tannerbell:

We're not to sure about you & Paris - you might just be another "REALITY SHOW" to her....She goes through guys & BFF's pretty quickly....

Be careful and make sure YOU drive or fly after you two finish "CLUBBING" - she's got a record.....and it's not a GOOD one....

XXoooXXoooXxoo

4:58 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Thanks for the laugh. Needed that! :-)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tannerbell!

I am so totally embarrassed to tell you that I watched this show on TV where that girl was trying to find a BFF! And she made them do totally crazy stuff, and then I think she ended up dumping the BFF anyway! UGH!

She totally does not deserve you.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

look Doofus Face...you need to go home and pologize to Joey for missing JoeyPalooza and then you need to replay the Mom Video number 4, "How to pick your friends"

Love ya Baby
Gussie

8:43 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I think you look better in pink than I do!!!! How can that be???

Lots of Licks, a very confused Ruby

9:07 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Tannerbell. hehehheh
Hawt

9:28 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tannerbell. TANNERbell.
I'm just not seeing it. You're so much more today than that.
Luv,
Dave

9:51 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

yep, have to say I am with Mango too, you must calm down Tanner, or there will be tears before bedtime at this rate of speech!

you make me laff though!!!!!

I don't like the Paris Person, what is she famous for exactly? Her fame won't last as long as yours!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you DA man...you now that, don't you!
luv ya
lola smiles
xox

5:16 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow luk at that bling!!! hay lissen do yoo think yoo cud get yore bff paris to do an endorsment of my majik flying coasters if i giv her wun for free??? i no she is ritch and all but as far as i can tell beeing ritch meens peepul giv yoo things for free wot yoo cud eezily afford to buy just so the peepul hoo cant afford to buy them can see that yoo hav wun and then that wil mayk them want wun and so they wil sayv up there money wot they wood normaly wayst on lottery tikkits and eventchooally i wil sel millyuns of majik flying coasters to sutch suckers i meen customers!!! thanks ok bye

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tannerbell - good grief! You should really stay away from that Paris chick.

Wroo!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home