Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, March 09, 2009

Last Day of Joey Palooza...

It is the last day of Joey Palooza and I gotta say it was a BLAST! For our last day dinner...




Thanksgiving Dinner?? Well yes, I am so thankful to have so many wonderful and caring friends to share my Birthday bash with. I got a GREAT card from Agatha and Archie today too, THANKS guys!! Mom said she is thankful it is over for another year. WHATEVER LADY!!

I told Mom that I needed a candle to wish on but she said we get these instead...




WOAH that is way better than blowing out some stupid candle...




I wish all doggies have warm safe and loving homes...




I wish for good health and happiness for all my dog and human friends...




Finally, I wish for strength for Lulu and for Scooter and Sunny's Mom and for Tad, Petra and Fig's family.

Thanks you guys for the BEST birthday celebration ever. Tomorrow, stay tuned to find out what that crazy TannerBell is up to...

30 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy long life Joe.

5:51 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

So, will woo sleep all week now?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Grrrreat wishes!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Wow...You sure know how to throw a pawty...

You must be exhausted...It looks like you went to sleep right in the middle of your wishes...

I hope you had the best Birthday ever...

And, you are a Perfect 10...

Abby xxxooo

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey, thanks for sharing what's important with us - good food, good laughs, and most of all, good friends!

Your pal,

Petey

7:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That was an all time gweat Joeypalooza!!!
I hope you have them fow anothew ten yeaws at least!
I had a blast..youw Mom is the best..I hope evewyone always gets those wish bones instead of candles..I hope all youw wishes come twue..Mommi talked to Sunny an scooters Mom and thwe need a miwacle I think...btw, Lacie is not well at all..she is still sick
smoohie kisses
ASTA

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Those wishbones look delicious! More than a not so tasty candle!
I got only one treat to celebrate Joey Palooza but I ate it in your honor!
Good vibes to all your friends who need them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi older and wiser Joey! I'm glad you had a nice birthday and those were really great wishes.

See ya!
Joey

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aw Joey. I'm so glad you had such a great palooza. Is that Abby flirting with you?!

xo
SB

8:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What an awesome Joeypalooza. You really know how to throw a pawty.
Ike

9:45 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

What a pawsome Palooza you had. ;)

~ Bae

1:02 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Cooool. Thats way better than a candle!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

1:44 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What great wishes, we hope they all come true.

Simba and Jazzi xx

1:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have had a blast celebrating Joey Palooza with you, Joey! What nice wishes and we agree, those wishbones are much better than a wax candle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:00 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It was a great celebration and we hope the birthday fairy grants woo all of those beautiful wishes.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

3:54 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joe
Lorenza told us it was your barkday so we came across to wish you a Happy Barkday!
It is nice to meet you - we saw you on Petey's blog - our mum was jealous that you got to meet Joe Cocker.
Hope you had a great day.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

5:13 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

PS We meant to say we hope your wishes come true cos they were really nice wishes!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

What a party - next year maybe we can all come for a sleepover or a JoeyStock (kind of like woodstock) and we can hang out for like 3 days.
Great wishes too!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, Happiest Birthday to you! You totally deserve all of the fun you've had this week! My first Joey Palooza experience was wild! Can't wait to do it all again next year!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Great wishes!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

And so the countdown begins to next year's Joey Palooza! I can't wait!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:32 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

May you have many more happy birthday weeks. You are truly one special Boston.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joe, I made you a birthday card! You can see it over on my bloggie!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday Bud. Rufus got a big rawhide bones last night, hahaha, diarrear-a 4 times. The uprights were exhausted but the poor boy was a crying and then I peed at the back door cause it is too cold to go outside, so no pics, next time. I'm determined to win a Stains Award and Momma knows it.
XOX
Sal your Pal

11:17 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

That is the coolest wishbone ever! What a awesome birthday bash!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

12:53 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Pups, wow, me iz still tired..u shure no how to throw a pawsome pawwwwty...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps me iz behind in bloggies...

7:26 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joeypalooza over already? We need a post-palooza party. Ah, it's good to be old.

wally t.

3:36 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

You are a very contented-looking Joe Stains in that last picture!

7:16 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wonderful wishes, Joey!
Love,
Ammy

9:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I hope all your wishes come true!

10:18 AM  
Blogger leah said...

Sorry that we've been behind on blogs, but I will let Petra, Fig, Tad, and their humans know about your wishes. Thank you so much! We love you!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home