Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, March 06, 2009

Day 1 of Joey Palooza!

I have got some great cards for my Birthday...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got this one from Asta and I LOVE it. I really need a Yankees hat like that, don't you think!? The beer is some of Klaus's personal home brew, SO totally rad. Thank you Asta!!

Abby Rosco and Tigger gave me the cutest SmileBox card also, Thank you guys!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also got this great card from Petey. Thanks buddy! Don't worry Sophie, that babe has NOTHING on you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This babe, however, is CLEARLY in love with me. Petey got this from the Pupperazzi who was photographing people arriving for Joey Palooza. She left the minute I started farting after my SUPER awesome Birthday Dinner...




It is Merrick TURDUCKEN!! wooo!!!!




Mom mixed it with our Merrick kibble and some cauliflower. Tanner gets more cauliflower than kibble and canned food because he is, well, a little bit heavier than he should be.

OMDOG then look what happened...




PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally scored some crust.

Then my uncle gave me a NEW CUZ!! COULD THE DAY GET ANY BETTER?!?!?!?!!! (well ya, only if Sophie showed up)




I had this crazy new Cuz with NO FEET (WTF?!?!) and Tanner kept trying to steal it, so I had to inform him, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY YOU MENACE...




Then Mom gave me a new stuffy toy and said I could make as big of a mess as I wanted in the TV room! omdog, I wish Joey Palooza was EVERY day!!




Tanner and I played tug, then about 10 seconds later this toy totally Sploded. BUT Mom said its ok because its my birthday!!

Tanner eventually stole the Cuz and decided to fill it with spit. Turn up your speakers and listen to this crazy dog...



Finally, some videos of ME with the Cuz and Dad helping Tanner to spy on me. Don't worry, he had a hold on him the whole time!!





OMDOG seriously, this is just DAY ONE of Joey Palooza!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the days have in store!!

31 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Joey! Had no idea Tanner could be so ferocious! In that last video you let go of your cuz so quick. But dude Tanner . . . Man he doesn't seem like a mad dude.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Hello there
Its furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

3:26 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Looks like the pawty has started...

I can't believe you just let Tanner have the Cuz...You must be in a generous mood cuz it's your Birthday...

Abby xxxooo

4:14 AM  
Blogger Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Joey! Mama liked seeing the picture with the pizza - especially what it said on the side of the box. Mama loves NYC too. Have a great weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

4:25 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy barkday, Joey! A cuz with no feets? WTF is that all about? Does he at least have ears for you to chew off? Penny turned 10 last Saturday and she says she wants to start a club for all doggies 10 and over. Patches and I, Poppy don't like that idea 'cause we couldn't be members!

Enjoy your Joey Palooza and don't eat too much pizza. We hear it can give you BIG farts.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

4:34 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I prefer to fill those Cuz with slobbers like Tanner does. Your party is already crazy, but I'm guessing it gets even wilder.

Tanner tried to do a drive by on your Cuz, but you told him, huh?

Slobbers,
Mango

5:19 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Happy Birthday JOEY BABY!! xox

You're sooo goood hearted giving your cuz to Tanner like that.

luv ya
Lola Smiles
xox

6:10 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Too bad I live so far away - Monday is my b-day and we could have had a great pawdy!!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Day One is off to an awesome start! I get Merrick's too for special occasions and it is delicious!

Did you like the pizza that Asta and I sent? Man, did we ever have to tip that delivery man to get it from the West Village to Arizona.

One last thing - remind Doofus (who sounds like Swamp Thing with your new Cuz) that it's not Tannerpalooza and to let you have your moment to shine!

See you in the moshpit!

Your pal,

Petey

6:40 AM  
Blogger Raising Addie said...

Yappy Barkday Joey!

Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday dear Joey...
Yappy Barkday to YOU!

Loved the video of you playing and sharing your new toy!

We hope you get lots more toys and treats this weekend!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

6:53 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Birthday(s) Joe!

oh you should perhaps donate some of Tanner's plentifurious spit to some kind of benevolent cause perhaps as he seems to have so much of the darn frothy stuff!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxxx

"Let's Get this Party Started"

7:30 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

We love JOEYPALOOZA, time to celebrate. GO JOEY!!!!!!

Murph

8:44 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nothing says I love woo Bro like a new khuz khovered in spit!

Happy Day 1 of Joey Palooooooza!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love that baby blue Cuz, but not that Paris Hilton. Love the pizza, love the videos, and love you too!

xo
SB

9:28 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom is going to have to learn how to use the camera on her laptop, the three of us went nuts trying to find woo when woo were playing with the cuz. Woo sure did get lots of nice cards and pressies. We would like a taste of that pizza too but we would lobby for some pepperoni!!!

Happy Day 1!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, Mom says tuna soup sounds tasty - send it along.

sibemama@yahoo.com

9:29 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Happy Birthday, Joe. 10 years old, thats getting into old age for a doggie, isn't it?

Watch the mailbox, Joey!

Kisses,
Stella

9:45 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You awe totally handsome and young looking fow youw Biwfday!
Joeypalooza is off to a gweat stawt..those stoopid babs think they can steal youw heawt, sh*(, they obviously haven't seen the bootious Sophie..no competition!
It's vewy genewous of you to let Tannew play wif youw new toys!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:26 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Tanner's video made had a good laugh!
You are right. It is Joey Palooza and you can make all the mess you want!
Your food and the pizza sure were delicious!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:16 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

What a brilliant barkday you are having Joe. Long may it continue.

Molly and Taffy

11:59 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Babes AND pizza? It doesn't get much better than that!
Play bows and happy Joey Palooza!
Zim

12:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie, Woo's Editor said...

Hi Joey, I heard about your birthday from Maggie and Mitch so I had to come over and wish you a happy one!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

WOAH, Joey Palooza!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY, Joey! The Girl and I are wishing you a furry great Joey Palooza, too!

WROOOOOO!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

OMG that Tanner is wild. We saw how he went to attack you in that last video. Did he forget it's Joey Palooza....not Tanner Palooza!!

Love the sounds effects in the spit video hehehehe.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

6:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Gross Tanner...eeeeuuuuw.

We don't think Joey should hafta share on his barkday

gussie

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi older and wiser Joey! My mom, my dad, Zeke and me were all seriously grossed out by Tanner the spit monster - it was great! Happy Birthday - your blog is always so funny and you are the most photogenic dog on the internet.

See ya!
Joey

7:29 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, pizza and a new Cuz! What could possibly be better! You sure don't look or act like you're 10, Joey!
Happy Joey Palooza!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:46 AM  
Blogger wally said...

What a great day! And I hope you are having the greaterest burpday ever (though I think that both the roast chicken AND the pizza should be YOURS!)

And I love the picture of you with the cuz and I was wondering if you could come make that face at the sheppys because I don't have enough teeth to shark face with them.

wally t.

10:51 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmmm, New York pizza .......

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey,

Thanks so much for the VIP passes to Joey Palooza! I posted our concert photos on my bloggie - there are some great ones of you onstage.

Thanks again! And Happy Birthday - to the next 10!!!

Your pal,

Petey

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Happy birthday/Joey Palooza!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Enjoy your birthday, Joey!!!!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home