Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TOMORROW

Tomorrow is the big game. I am going to watch the AZ Cardinals tonight, and this is probably what I will look like...




I will probably be laughing because the Cardinals ALWAYS manage to blow it!!

So ready for the playoffs...
Tanner and I are all ready!!!

BUT if something goes wrong, and SOMEHOW the Steelers lose, I made Mom prepare this to console me...




Lets hope I don't have to eat that bacon...wait...um, maybe I need to go back to Mom and renegotiate the bacon terms...

30 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I need some of that bacon. Maybe I can come over and we can make some.

xo
SB

2:46 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good lukhk to woo Boys!

We so want to see woo in February!

BTW, when are the two of woo gonna take over the highway?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:06 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
sounds like a win win sitooations to me..that bacon looks amazing.Have fun watching the game.(wemembew how I won fow the giants last yeaw?)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:44 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe!
Happy New Year to you and Tanner, and your parents!
Maybe you can get half the bacon up front, another quarter at half-time, then half of what's left after the third quarter. If the Steelers lose, you can get the last bit as a consolation.
I hope that makes sense, I don't really know about football - I think there is a half time and quarters!!
Love Clover xo

5:23 PM  
Blogger Puglette said...

mmmmm....bacon...
joe, you need to renegotiate and get that bacon! or...maybe mom could dine alone on BLT's!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Joey
You look kinda stunned matie. Don't worry, I'm sure the Steelers are going to win....not that we know anything about American football (we are talking about foot here right?) but we've got a good feeling for ya.
"Gooooooooo Steelers yay!!!" (willow tess & lucy do a little jump)

tailwags
Noah

6:28 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Yummmy Bacon. Does it mean that if the team win, you dun get the consolation? I certainly hope they dun win in that case. :P

Luv
Snowball

6:29 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joey...sophie wants to make some bacon with you....that is always a good thing...it sure looks yummy all greasy on the pan....good luck to your steelers

7:25 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you should have celebratory or sorrowful bacon! Way to blow that one ...
Ike

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Bacon makes everything better.

If the bacon is already cooked, then it would just go to waste if nodoggy ate it. I'm sure you'll get some either way.

Hopefully it can be celebratory bacon!
Wroooo, go Steelers!
Dannan

8:01 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey...ya do need ta renegotiate the terms of the game outcome fer sure ..why ya should be munchin' on that bacon during the game so that ya have enough strength ta cheer fer the Black 'n Gold.....why all that excitement can cause ya ta use up all yer energy and go inta a dead faint......'n that's not good at all....

Here's ta the Terrible Towel Forever !!!!

Dewey Dewster here....

8:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, I do believe (as I paw this, the fourth khwarter is about to khommence) I don't think the red birdz will choke this time...

Akhtually, I think the BLAKHK KHYTTIES were the chokers this time!

H&K,
Khyra

8:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Sounds like a good deal! But sure I hope the Steelers win!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:52 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oooh Bacon, that can console us for sure!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think u shld get the bacon t celebrate the win

3:02 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The Cardinals didn't blow it, Joey, they're still in it!
We hope the Steelers win and you still get the bacon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:27 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! Why only 8 pieces of bacon??? Surely you need 10 pieces to cheer for your team properly.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:08 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Wow...That bacon looks yummy...I know you don't want the Steelers to lose, so you better come up with another deal really fast...

Maybe you Mom will give you the bacon cuz the Cardinals won...

Try that...

Go Steelers!!!

Abby xxxooo

6:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

joey...we watched that football game last night with Dad (muzzer went to bed) and he was stunned. We hope you renegotiated FAST!


gussie

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, your bacon (who cares about the footy!!!!!) looks so delicious!

We call this kinda bacon Streaky, although no one nude is involved in the bacon streaking process! ;0)))))

it looks so lovely - and as I cannot comment about your football teams or matches I am barking about your bacon.

Good luck anyways.

oh and my Ma says, they have tasted two new whiskys today, one is called Oban and the other is Glengoyne(which is apparently one of the most Lowland Malts you can get). Both were lovely they say.

I remain your friend, your poet, and Your Malt Marvin Adviser!!

love and whisky licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxx

7:14 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Bacon! Why didn't I think of that when the Lions were playing? I'd be a happy, bacon-filled, little girl right now. Love, Martha

8:54 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well we think it was a win win as well...We are rooting for all your teams you guys...Love A+A

9:59 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

GO Stillers!!!! GO! Eat the bacon in celebration.

wags from the whippets

10:03 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Oh my dog, look at that delicious bacon!

I don't like watew if it involves a bath and shampoo erasing all the sweet dead animal pawfume I roll in.

xxx Asta (Oz)

11:51 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hmmm--the Cards musta called in some ringers or something. That was weird! But I hope the Stillers do GREAT this afternoon and then you will need TWICE the bacon to celebrate!

wally t.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hmmm....who to root for ....the Steelers or you getting the bacon?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Panthers didn't get to feast on any cardinals this time!

I would have won the stain award 10 times over this weekend if mom had only taken photos of my handiwork. You should have seen it... apparently my projectile vomit has a 12 foot range.

Awesome!

1:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

The game's on now and it's SNOWING! I mean in P-burgh, not here. But it's SO exciting!
Love,
Ammy

3:03 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Next week I hope you get to laugh at the Cardinals and I might need your help sending them a box of poop, ok? We had good luck by chewing on GIANT BONES during the game but maybe we shoulda gotten some Charger bones, too! C'mon Stillers!

wally t.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Thanks a bunch for your support guys....Yer the BEST!!!!!

Steelers 35 Chargers 24

Dewey Dewster here....

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home