Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas Stains!

After I opened my Christmas presents and the pressure of being 'nice' instead of 'naughty' began to wane, I started thinking.

I didn't want to be one of those dogs that talked the talk but didn't walk the walk. I invented the stain award this year and handed it out to many deserving doggies, but what staining had I done lately? I mean, sure the first night Dad started practicing with his new band I ran in the room with poo all over my butt and rolled in the bed, but that was months ago. There was stain art just waiting to be made and I was holding back...

So I loaded up my brush (paw) with some fantastic Christmas Night poo and I got to work...




All over Mom's new couch cover!!! Nobody saw me sprint from outside directly to the couch as they were busy putting away Christmas goodies.




Omdog I even got some chunks up there!! Mom noticed the poopy paw print in the kitchen and followed the trail to the TV room.




Don't ever think that I have lost it, I am still the Minister of Stains!!!! (I am looking somewhat guilty here just so Mom didn't go totally nuts, but I was proud, believe me!)

34 Stains:

Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow, you are definately the master of stains. Mom says I'm not allowed to try to win one fo your stain awards. She is such a party pooper! lol
Kaos

10:05 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

W2Go, Joe. You are the true master of stains....

10:42 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Ohhh, Joe. . .Maybe its a guy thing, but I think those are nasty!

Couldn't you find another claim to fame?

Kisses,
Stella

10:47 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
so glad you still have what it takes to be the best of the best! I'm pwoud of you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:11 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

all hail the master of stains. That is the best I've seen ever

11:35 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I've never even conceived of poopy paw prints! Jeez - I'm lame, I don't work with my stains.
Ike

11:49 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Clearly you are still the stain master. You even got some chunks there. Awesome.

Slobbers,
Mango

12:57 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...you are the master, there is no denying it!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:04 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a good OR a bad thing?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:04 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo. You ARE the stain-master, aren't you? Way to go, Joey!
Luv,
Dave

3:20 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I'm so glad you did this AFTER Christmas, Joey. Omd, I'm almost speechless!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You truly are the master, Joey! Your poor mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear dog, I bow in the presence of beauty.

Stains of the like I have never even dreamed of making.

You are truly Champion of Stains.........................

love and licks (well not so many bloody licks as you are so stain like) also All Good Wishes and Best Stains ever for the New Year

Happy 2009 from Marvin and family.

Thank you muchly for being our stain like friends.........

3:50 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

OHHHHH MYYYYYY DOGGGGG!!!! That is a great stain!!!! I did the same thing the other night too. My mom was to mad to take photos....but I promise that next time I will capture the stain just for you!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Now that's a forlorn look if I ever saw one, Joey....but yer stains are awesome and I bet yer Mom thought so too....great way ta break in a new cover....it's always best ta find out if they're really washable and shrink proof while they can still be returned....

Oh and great job on the game yesterday.....awesome score...ya must be hoarse from cheerin'....See ya at the playoffs...

Dewey Dewster here.....

5:54 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

I agree with Ms. Lady Kaos YOU my dear are the MASTER of Stains!!! Wow. Good thing you are so darned cute!!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

those are way nasty Joe!! xox

7:22 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

way to stain little man....way to stain...be proud

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

As you should be! That is some pawsome work there Mr. Stains!
Ozzie & Rocky

8:10 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Now that is some artwork! I think your use of whitespace is great, there's so much to say in the negative space and it is framed well with the smatterings. We hope you are having great Holidays, especially now that it is warming back up! Are you going to the MeetUp this month?
-BentN'niko

8:50 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

That sure is a good one, Joe. I poo in the house a lot, but I don't usually rub it in. You have very good technique.

Poppy

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Joe, you are the MASTER!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

You are the creator of the Stains Award so you must give us a good example of that!
Good job Joey!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:28 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Now that's a stain! We're not worthy!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG Joey!! You are so sc**wed!! I think you and Hershey must be twins in your previous life!! On 23Dec, Hershey did a DIARRHEA thingy on the couch.. it wasn't just stains.. she basically emptied her bowels on the couch!! It was so stinky and wet mom and dad didn;t have time to take photos of the mess.. I think they were too horrified and the smell was so bad they were gagging when they were cleaning the couch!! Whoops...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

We in GooberStan are STINKIN' proud to know you, man.

Those chunks were a nice touch. You are and will always be the Minister of Stains.

Thanks for sharing.

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Tell your mama that if she wants a Stella dog, I've got one for her... CHEAP!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, heehee dey dont call u da master fur nuttin....me iz very impressed...

b safe,
~rocky~

12:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe, You are DA MAN!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa. That is a mighty stain. And as King of Stains surely you know it is quality and not quantity that counts.

wally.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
You are still the Master of Stains, dude. Excellent work.
And as for the Godfather title, I think it fits you perfectly. Just stuff your cheeks with tennis balls and get your mom to buy you some hair pomade.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:24 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm proud of you too Joe.
You're my idol, man!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE FUN LOVING BOSTON TERRIER BROTHERS!
Muahhhhhhhhh!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude my mom would be so upset. but you have a guilty look on your face. i know you're sorry.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooops! Did you get a little smack on your backside? I know I would if I did that on purpose.

Have a wonderful Happy New Year!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey, Joey, you've still got it! Way to go! WROOOOOOOOOO!!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home