Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Fiesta TUESDAY!

omdog so like I was SO TOTALLY sick of listening to Joey whine and complain about getting all those treats, so I called my twinnerer Scooter and was like You want to HANG OUT?!

I found out there is something here in AZ called the FIESTA BOWL!?! Well that sure sounds fun, so I flew over and picked up Scooter. We got to downtown Phoenix JUST IN TIME for the start of the parade.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Uh, apparently Scooter is NOT a fan of Tony Stewart cuz he TOTALLY peed on his car. I thought I'd be a better parade leader on my skate board!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Uh, this is sort of embarrassing. I knew the Fiesta bowl was FOOTBALL so I just thought it MUST be the Steelers. So I got a bunch of Iron City beer and loaded up my van and when I got there, I found out its NOT THOSE STEELERS?! OMDOG, its a colledge team from TEXAS and a team from OHIO?!! GUESS WHAT GUYS that is where Scooter and I are FROM!??!?!!!!!!! I was so excited I dranked all those beers super fast, then I felt REALLY uhh WEIRD?!?!?! Scooter said he better go find me some food so I don't barf...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG my twinnerer RULES!?! Look what he found?! YUMMMM!!! Don't tell Joey but between the two of us I think we easily had TEN ?!?! LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally it was time for that game! It was reallllly fun and Scooter's Texas guys won but that is ok because we had a BLAST!?! And no whiny complainer JOEY!?!?!!!

I flew Scooter home after those beers wore off then went home to sleep...

Sunning Tanner
I am glad to be home today, but Scooter and I are going to hang out again real soon!!!!

37 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YIKES!

Woo two together AGAIN SOON?

Joe needs to learn how to lokhk woo out!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the excitement!!! Whew!

I'm gald you waited until you sobered up before flying Scooter home... I can't imagine where and how you guys would have ended up....

7:08 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

ahhh, you are makin me homesick!

gussie

8:20 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Tanner...

Get yer Terrible Towel washed and replenish that Iron City Beer stash....there's a big game this weekend and we're hopin' that any touchdowns that the Steeler's score are counted this time....hope ya and Joey are ready ta cheer 'em ta victory....Terry Bradshaw told Jay Leno last night that he thinks the super bowl will include the Giants and Steelers....here's hopin' he's right.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

8:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Sure you two had a great time!
How many beers did you drink?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:19 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee u and scooter make fur a fine trip out and about, tanner..

b safe,
~rocky~

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Woh what a fun pawty you 2 had. ;)

~ Bae

10:59 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha ha! Tanner you always make me laff!

I hope you did not drink and fly though, it is all confusing enough for you without the help of beer!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

awesome outing there. i wish i could have like 10 hotdogs!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:38 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

sometime it is just really good to get away right tanner....just up and outta here...good for you

1:26 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tan Torkelson!

You and Scooter always seem to have a BLAST whenever you're together. He's such a good twin to you!

I bet it felt good to get away from the house for awhile, and now you're probably all ready to snuggle back up to Joey in your sleeping bags!

LOVED the photos!

Goober love,
Stanley

1:52 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Tanner.

May we be so bold as to say that you look a little hung over in that last photo!

Your day out looked great fun!

Molly and Taffy

2:28 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look totally shot there, Tanner! Could it be just too much of a good thing?! Rest up!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:41 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Looks like you enjoyed the game...

Hope you didn't get in too much trouble when you got home...

Abby xxxooo

3:57 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Woh, how do you feel after??

4:39 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like you guyz had a totally pawsome time!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a great way to beat those midwinter blahhs!

Was Joey mad when he found out about the hotdogs??

8:43 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wow. Tanner, you and your twins sure know how to have fun!

Luv
Snowball

8:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like a great day out.

Simba x

9:08 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What a way to have some fun! I hope Joey doesn't find out about the 10 hotdogs, though.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Whoa that sounds like y'all had tons of fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

10:02 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Wow. I know Joe said you were fat but I never realized you could squash a whole stadium of people!

Did you eat Bevo, the Texas Longhorn? We Cornhusker fans would be quite grateful.

wally t.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Tanner, it looks like you and Scooter had one rip, roaring good time! We're sure hopin' the Steelers win their playoff game! If they don't, our dad will cry!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

1:15 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

For a Doofus you sure know how to have a good time. Hmmm maybe you're not a Doofus after all. I think Joey has some explaining to do.

tailwags
Noah

1:34 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Tanner, you are too funny!!!! That wsa very nice of him to find you some food. Can't wait to see you 2 on more adventures! I'm sure his mom was very happy to know you weren't flying drunk, too.
Kaos

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Oh yeah! I would hav peed on Tony's car, too! He was our favorite driver's team mate and wasn't very nice to him! Luckily Tony is starting his own company for this year.
Kaos

2:12 PM  
Blogger Bisket said...

You can watch a hot dog being grilled??? I know it's not a real dog, but you shouldn't watch it based on general principle!!!

Glad to see you're doing well and guess what? I've put your blog link on my "Admirers" list on my blog. I will also be adding you to my "Dogs with blogs that have a reference to stains" list, but I'm still working on that.

WOOF,
Bisket

2:28 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Did you have 10 beers to go with those bangers? Looks like you need to borrow Asta's ice bag in the last photoor a hair of the dog.

Wags, Eric x

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That was a very exciting game! I'm originally from Texas; that's why I'm bigger than "breed standard" for a Sibe. Woo. Everything's bigger in Texas.
Luv,
DAve

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

What fun!!! We're going to have the BCS bowl here tomorrow night -- perhaps we can follow your example amd go celebrate with the Gators and the Sooners.

Our Mom blushed at your compliment -- she doesn't get too many because she is, after all, older than dirt - but every once in a while...

Check out the new photos of his camelness.

Woofs!!!

Jake

7:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

HANGOVER TOMORROW!
Ike

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a cool little stud muffin Tanner.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
You and your Twinner sure had a blast! OMG you had TEN sausages??!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

It looks like you had tons of fun at the parade and football game!!

1:44 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The festival ball seems to be happy.
And, the United States car is wonderful.
And, it knows wonderful of the party in the beer and the vienna.

from loved ume tyan

4:45 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah! I wish I was there!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

What a great road trip, Tanner! You guys always have so much fun!

Wroo!
Dannan

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home