Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 04, 2009

10 Things I love

Since I will be 10 years old in March I decided to do a post of 10 things I love to remind my folks about the number TEN and how many snacks I deserve DAILY. (man are they hard to train!!)

10. Tanner

tanner
Hey, he at least makes me look like the GOOD dog!!

9. Delivery food!

take out
Seriously, this a GENIUS idea. You call a number and then food just shows up at your house?!

8. Cowboy Pig!

Joey and Cowboy Pig
We have been buddies for YEARS and I can always count on him!!

7. Cuz

Cuz!
Quite simply, the best toy EVER MADE!


6. My Sleeping Bag

deep thoughts by Joe Stains
The place I can go to hide from Tanner, stay warm and do some deep thinking.

5. Mom and Dad

photobooth
Come on, they are the ones we are trying to train here and I have heard positive reinforcement is a great way to train people!!


4. CHEESE!

In the grocery store!
It is seriously the most perfect food ever made!

3. The Yankees

Yankees aren't going to do it this year...
The best team in BASEBALL!!!!

2. The Steelers

Go Steelers!
Seriously, who else would I wear a PINK hat for?!

1. SOPHIE!!!!

sophie
I mean my dog, just look at her...

SO I hope this top TEN list helps to train the humans!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah Joe, you are too sweet. I can't believe you love me more than cheese!!! I mean, your mom and dad didn't even rank higher than cheese. That's pretty cool.

xoxoxoxoxo
SB

11:16 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

our boy said ahhhhh he said sophie. It's sweet.

11:36 AM  
Blogger wally said...

That's a great list and it takes a real man to wear pink! I am certain this will get you 10 snacks.

wally t.

12:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhh -

Now how khould they refuse woo YOUR TEN SNAKHKS!?!

I hope woo have a hot water bottle handy!

Auntie Di says khold and going to rain?

I told her the stoopid helikhopters had woo worked up on Saturday - she felt badly fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:40 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Youw top ten list is soo much bettew than that lettew man's.
I can't imagine that that shamefully flattewing incloosion of Tannew and youw pawents won't wowk it's pawsitive weinfowcement.
If it doesn't, I'm weady to sign a petition..you desewve this.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:04 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joey,

That's vewy telling that Sophie and cheese rank highew than your pawents.

I enjoyed talking to you too.

xxx Asta (Oz)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You seriously need to enter the cowboy pig pic into smiling dogs in BARK magazine!
Ike

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, ahhh me new it, Tanner one of the things u loves..good thing u saided Sophie #1.

b safe,
~rocky~

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still look like a total stud muffin in the pink hat Joey. But do you love Cowboy Pig more than Sophie?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a great list - Good luck with the ten treats. I know it's just a matter of time!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I can't believe you will be 10 in march!
I know you love those 10 subjects!
You deserve thosee 10 treats!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:37 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Great list! I am loving that glamour shot of Miss Sophie at the end. Oh baby, baby!

Slobbers,
Mango

5:42 PM  
Blogger Coco Bean - The Princess said...

That is a great post. I certainly have to agree with the cheese as well!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

6:00 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Cheese is my absolute favorite, Joey! You totally deserve everything on your list.

I sure like Cowboy Pig, too!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Ok, Joe, I hate to come on with negative commentary BUT think about this:

10 Treats A Day will certainly put on some pounds. A handsome guy like you doesn't want to be Tubby like Tanner, do you?

Think this through!

Kisses,
Stella

7:39 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Ok, Joe, I hate to come on with negative commentary BUT think about this:

10 Treats A Day will certainly put on some pounds. A handsome guy like you doesn't want to be Tubby like Tanner, do you?

Think this through!

Kisses,
Stella

7:39 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Cheese & cuz....oooh yeah.

tailwags
Noah

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Cheese, Cuz, and take out. We love those too!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey, Joey! OMDog, look at all that CHEESE!!!

Wow, that's a pretty good group of ten. It was nice of you to put Tanner on the list, BOL! I can't believe you're almost ten!

Happy WROO year!
Dannan

8:10 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Joey,
Those are great top tens!! I really like the picture of you in your sleeping bag with your favorite cowboy pig toy. You look so happy!

Teddy

8:43 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

I love cheese too. I think your list is pawsome..

~ Bae

9:33 PM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

aw joe.. we are so excited for your decade celebration.. haha.. tanner ranked 10. we are not the least bit surprised though..

we agree with your top 10 list..esp. with cheese and food delivery. :)

cant wait for your barkday buddy!
pink rules!

drooly kisses,

Aki

9:44 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How come Tanner wasn't in the #1 position?!
We totally agree that Cuz rocks!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:15 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

The Yankees, Take Out & Cheese would definately be on my Top Ten List, too...

Abby xxxooo

3:58 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Joe, woo have some great things there. Look at all those cuzes!!!! And we like the Cowboy a lot.

Woos, the OP Pack

6:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I... can't.... believe you said "Tanner". And FIRST!!!
I wonder if everything is right in the world?
Woo.
Luv,
DAve

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An awesome list of things, Mack!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Umm, Joey? If you're truly trying to train your humans, you might want to rank them ahead of CHEESE!

Your pal,

Petey

10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And another thing... where did you find that pawsome Frankencuz???

10:05 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

That was a fun post!

I loved all ten things you posted about!

Except I am not allowed cheese, it causes exceptional stains......

My Ma said to bark to your peeps who you are trying to train, about another whisky, it is called "Lagavulin" plus one equally delicious called "Scapa". There is another one my parents got given at Christmas, but they have not tried yet, it is called "Ben Romach" supposed to be good though.

I have no idea what they are barking about but I said I would bark it on to youse.

love and whisky licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

2:43 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Awwww Joey,We love your top ten ten list and we agree with a lot of things on there( well except for one and you know which one...) Seriously,what would we do without cheese??? Love and kisses A+A

3:32 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Great list! I'm sure it will help!
Kaos

4:24 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

How sad that you have to lobby your peeps for treats that you TOTALLY deserve, but there it is. At least you're going the positive reinforcement route. (I'd hate to see you using any other method.)

I can see that Sophie is touched that she beat out cheese & your parents. The real shocker to me was that she beat out Cowboy Pig! Whoa, man. You must be seriously smitten. You're in deep smit!

Goober love,
Stanley

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That second photo is AWESOME!
Hugs,
Sitka

5:29 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Love, love, love this post, Joe! You're the bestest!!

We'll be back online next week, keep posting those pics cuz we think you're awesome!

love,

the akitas xoxo

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home