Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 26, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!

I hope you all had a FABULOUS Holiday!! We had a great time at Gram and Gramp's house!!




Look how BIG our human cousin is getting, she is so cute!!




I had to be sure to get lots of hugs from Dad in case he thought my cousin MIGHT be cuter than me.




I also had a good talk with him about the holidays being a time for sharing...




But I couldn't convince him to give me any bacon!




Tanner and Jameson got along very well. She loved to give him kisses. I was too busy begging to really pay any attention to her.




But then I figured out I missed out big time because she was feeding Tanner noodles and cheese!!!!! Don't worry I got snacks from my Gram, including some scrambled eggs, YUMMMM.




Tanner got really tired, so he went to bed.



This may be why he was so tired. He loved rockin to the Christmas music.

We will be visiting blogs later tonight, and I will show you what we got for Christmas tomorrow!! I hope you all had a great Christmas!!

33 Stains:

Blogger Johann The Dog said...

Hey Joe! Looks like you and Tanner had a great holiday!

Woofs, Johann

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tanner's cute hat. You guys must keep you parents always laughing.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Jameson is huge. How did she get so big. She only has one sock on. Our boy likes to wear one sock and he's 8. Weird. Can't believe your dad wouldn't give you bacon on Christmas

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I saw the Gramp's clock in your Gramp's house. how cool!
Tanner, I love your rocking, rock and roll, man!
Muahhh!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD - Jameson is soooo cute!
Ike
Pee S: My mom wants to know where you got those black jammies.

5:26 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

Hai guys! Dat looks great! My little furless sister doesnt eat foods like dat yet but I can't wait!! Yoo has given me a good idea fer when dat happens. Fanks!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I didn't know that Tanner knows 'Rock n Roll'! He is really good at it!

Luv
Snowball

5:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yet more proof Tanner Dorkus is weird!

Jameson is a khutie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad to see you had a great Christmas!
Yes, Jameson is soooo cute!
What happened with the Christmas spirit and your dad refusing to give you bacon??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:07 PM  
Blogger Puppy Dog Tales said...

Hi joe and Tanner!

Sis says Tanner looks like a little devil with his hood on in that read blanket.

Me says Merry Christmas!

Puppy Licks,
Suki!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

It looks like you guys had the perfect Christmas!

I got a few nice things, too, and I'm putting them up tomorrow.

Kisses,
Stella

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Holy Doodle Dogs Joey! Your cousin is practically a full sized ape already. How did she grow that fast?

Did the rest of your family get to see your hoodie too? I hope no one was offended by the HBO word.

xo
SB

9:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

You're right. Jameson is an Amazon compared to you and Tanner, but she could never beat you out in the cute dept, no matter HOW cute she gets.

I had no idea Tanner was a break dancer. He did the double jelly roll (or whatever you call it) right at the beginning of the vid, and I for one was impressed!

Bummer about the bacon, man, but it was good to see you and your dad having a man-to-dog conversation.

Goober love,
STanley

10:30 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

It looks like you two had a great Christmas. Jameson is getting so big (and cute).

10:33 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh yeah I love to hang around little people 'cause they drop good things to eat. Too bad about that bacon; you sure you gave Dad your cutest feed-me looks?

Merry Merry!

Rudy

10:44 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...tanner is really rocking...good times....and joe...yoiu sure do know how to love your dad....good for you...i am glad you had such a great day at grammys

10:47 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Jameson is a cutie but we think your dad only has eyes for you two!
Dads are like that.

Glad you had a great Christmas.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy x

2:34 AM  
Blogger Par said...

You have such a cute look!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom wants to know if she can have some of Jameson's curls! She is just too cute!
We think your dad should have shared bacon with you, Joey! It was Christmas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner is a break dancer?

Dude, I can't make momma stop watching that video of you stuck in your shirt. Man, that's embarassing.

Sobbers,
Mango

4:24 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

I can see ya both were really busy over the Christmas Holidays.....yep, I can feel yer pain....no one will share bacon with us either....what a bummer....but we did find out if we sit by baby Parker, we can get lots of stuff dropped and thrown at us....

Dewey Dewster here.....

7:38 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
Looks like you had a great time at the grands' house. I'd suggest next time, you hang around your cousin more, cause it has been my experience that little kids drop food like crazy!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:55 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh my your Jameson is too adorable!! Looks like you had a great time.

wags from the whippets

7:55 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Wow, I am glad you all had such a brilliant time!

I had lots of good presents too, and treats, plus a bottle of dog beer which I have not opened yet.

Cannot work the bottle opener out, but I will get one of my human bruvs to help me soon!

All good wishes, love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

9:29 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya guyos! Love the red shirts - you 2 are like such fashionistos!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:35 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Cousin? What cousin? We didn't see any pics of your cousin because we could not take our eyes off of how cute YOU both were!!!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

1:57 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Who are you callin' a ho? Oh, never mind.

Nice dancing, Tan-man. Does that make him dizzy?

wally t.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tanner
What no shawing of bacon????that is not the chwissmuss spiwit.
Youw hooman cousin is adoll but she's just hooman, how could she compete wif you..no wowwies as Noah would say.
Tannew seems to be impwoving his whythm..gweat woaching
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Jameson is such a cutie!

PS: Did you ever get any bacon?

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun and no sharing of the bacon is just mean!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Your human cousin is adorable!!!! When did she get so big? It seems like just a few months ago she was a baby! Tanner is a great dancer!
Kaos

10:01 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, how I would LOVE to cover little Jameson in smoochies!!! She is totally adorable!
Love,
Ammy

3:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Well, I have to admit that your human cousin is furry cute, Joe. But she's not even in your league. She's pretty cute, for a hooman!

Tanner rocks pretty hard, dude. I think that dance is called the Rollin' Roach!

Wroo!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home