Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tanner DOT DAY

Whatsssssssssssuuuuuupppppppppp guys!! Its me TAN Torkelson! Joey is like ALL worried that this dot on my face is going to totally SPLODE on him, or WORSE, start turning into another Tanner!!




You see him back there?! LOL... I THINK HE IS SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom said my dot looks OUCHY but I sure don't seem to mind it at all. I am eating and playing and having as much FUN as usual!!! The VET said its going to look grosser before it gets better, so we are staying conf.. uh confy... um we are pretty sure its going to be OK!




JOEY totally looks worried...maybe I should creep up when he is sleeping and whisper some stuff in his ear...ya think??? lol!!!

38 Stains:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Is that a zit on your face dood????

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:57 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Its always good to get the new pimple alert but how much worse is it going to get, did Vet-person say?

I still say its too bad it isn't black, nobody would notice it.

Kisses,
Stella

12:10 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tanner,
It looks like your face is turning pink all around the dot - what's up with that???????

12:18 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

yeah! Tanner, go for it!

Whisper loudly in Joe's ear "BANG, DOT EXPLOSION"!!!!!!!!!

I do hope, seriously, it gets better, it looks pretty worrisome.

Although you could make something of it, perhaps a Beauty Spot or something?

Poor Tanner, I hope it goes away soon. We love you, dot or no dot.

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

1:51 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

aaaaaahhh Tanner...i am as fun as the nextperson...but you wouldnt want to give old joe a heart attack would ya....little jokes is good...but dont scare the old boy too much....i hope it splodes soon though dude...what would happen if it swallowed up your whole little face....

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That would be cool, sneak up on the old dude, I mean um (he doesn't read your mail does he?) Don't scare him too much though, his hair might start falling out again or something.

2:19 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Go for it, Tanner - just scare the bejeezers out of him!!! And then give him a big grin. Just don't let that thing explode on him - that would be just too much humiliation. It does look like it is getting close to implosion mode.

Woos, the OP Pack

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Tanner, That dot is already starting to look kind of gross. I hope it doesn't splode on my Joey. I'm really worried about him now I'm glad you're not noticing anything at all.

xo
SB

2:33 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Maybe it will plode during the Super Bowl and cause the Steelers to win. I bet Joe would want one of his own then.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh innocent Tanner you are so sweet. Hope it goes away soone.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

You know what would be funny? When Joe is asleep go over to his ear and whisper "This is Tanner the second and I am about to explode!"

4:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

does that mean you and Scooter will be triplets? OMD

gussie

4:37 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I still think there is an evil khat in there...

It will emerge and attempt to steal your breaths!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:38 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I'm a little afraid of that thing. Yikes! I like Moco's plan for maximum Super Bowl explosion. Maybe you should go to wherever the Cardinots are practicing and splode all over Kurt Warner?

wally t.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Ow Tanner...

That thing looks like it has a personality and it looks like it's painful too....are they waitin' fer it ta explode ???? Gee, sure hope Joey's not in the room when it does....he'll get blamed fer the stain'.....'n I'm sure it'll make a huge one too....

Dewey Dewster here.....

5:15 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Hi boys,we are back and all caught up on all your back posts......Uh Tanner,like when that thing splodes will it be loud??? Joey must be always looking behind him.......We are very psyched about the Superbowl...GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!We watched their last game and did nothing but talk about you boys...Love and kisses A+A

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Tan-man...that looks totally ouchy and grossy, gross, gross! But I am happy you aren't hurting and just tell Joe to get over it...but don't tell him I said it, ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:12 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh, of course poor Joey is concerned. I think that thing on your face is starting to look more and more like some kind of alien. It might like spode and eat your face off.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Another Tanner??? Hmmmm... If it is true I don't think is going to be as good as the original!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:35 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

That dot is getting scarier! I'm glad you live all the way in Arizona, otherwise I'd be scared right now too ;)

Teddy

8:54 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Ow that looks painful!!!!
Is it okay? It's not anything serious right?
Hope it heals away soon!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh.. Joey sure look freaked out there.

~ Bae

11:32 PM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

ow tanner.. poor you... i bet Joey is having sleepless nights over that dot of yours.

when will you get to know the real score on that dot? hope its nothing bad...

drooly kisses,

Aki

12:17 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Hee hee, the look on Joey's face made us laugh so much.

Molly and Taffy

5:05 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

maybe the dot is pluto??? they say it's not a planet anymore, so maybe it moved....

5:57 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Your dot already looks like it's healing to me. It's looking all scabby. Like it might get up and walk away.

Mom thing you should draw a little face on it and name it Nermle. That'll REALLY scare your bro!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Whoa - it really might splode!
Ike

8:48 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Splode into another Tanner?! OMD that would be the BEST!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Don't freak Joey out too much. His heart might explode! It does looke worse. I hope your dot goes away soon, it's starting to scare me, too!
Kaos

10:24 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I hope your dot goes away soon...

It looks like it should hurt...I hope it doesn't...

Is it fun to scare Joey??

Abby xxxooo

12:35 PM  
Blogger Coco Bean - The Princess said...

i think you should rub your dot on his face and his toys and stuff! Or, when he is sleeping, stand over him super close so that the first thing he sees when he opens his eyes is your dot! It would totally freak him out!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Whatsuuuup Tanner!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am excited to get to know you and Joey! I read through some of your blogs- you guys are great!

I um... well... I was kind of thinking that dot looked like Herpes. And I kind of thought that I read that you were married... Did you have it before or after you and Scooter took your Man Trip to the football game? Did you meet any cheerleaders? That's all I'm sayin'....

3:15 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Joe looks freaked for sure Tanner. Just stare at him Tanner that should do it.In the meantime try some zit cream?

Wags, Eric xx

4:09 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Ewww, sorry Tanner but that dot is GROSS! Hope you are better and dotless soon!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Awww dude I miss so much stuff when my Mommy gets lazy! Thats one wicked bump you got on your face! I hope it gets better!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if the dot does develop into another Tanner send him to me.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tan Torkelson!

Don't you go scaring Joey any more than he already is with that dot of yours. He really looks like he's buggin'.

Hope your dot does more interesting things before it leaves your face!

Goober love,
Stanley

11:58 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Ahhh...finally I found the first post about the dreaded "dot"...I am sure the vet said that it was a histiocytoma, right??

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home