Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Its almost time for football!!!

So a lot of my DWB pals are rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles who are playing this weekend HERE in Arizona. They are playing the Cardinals who have always been TERRIBLE, but somehow they are doing great in the playoffs.

I want to help my friends out so I totally kidnapped the AZ Cardinals cheerleaders!! How can they win without their cheerleaders!!???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What a sacrifice I have made for my friends!!! I hope you guys appreciate it because it sure is tough hanging out with all these babes, er I mean lovely and smart ladies. Speaking of lovely and smart ladies...

Lacie was responsible for a most tremendous stain on her Mom's bed, but because she is uh such a um LADY, she is not eligible for the stain award. (that and I really don't need her even MORE ticked off at me!!) If you want you can go read about her stain, but you HAVE to go see the banner on their page...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YA GO STEELERS!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Aw Joey...

Just remember that those cute girls are only somethin' ta pump up the masses.....how come Pgh. doesn't have any of 'em around here ? Most likely because they would be frozen solid right now....it is cold here, really cold but scheduled to be warmer for the game on Sunday....

Love the Steeler tribute....hope you and Tanner are goin' ta cheer loud and clear....we heard ya last week.......'n it helped.....

Dewey Dewster here....

7:06 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

And Joe, what are you doing with all these lovely young ladies? Where are they staying?

You are certainly a forward thinking guy who would kidnap all these girls. We want to hear more about this!

Kisses,
Stella

7:07 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey, ur not afraid of Lacie are ya?????

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout a half an hour before the game, we're gonna start the

TERRIERBLE BARK....

ya know like the Terrierble Towel???

(Scruffy, Joe Stains is not stoopid...I'm sure ya don't hafta 'splain anythin' Steeler to that dog...

BTW, Joey...no Stain Award?? Like I said ur NOT STOOPID!)

Shaddup, Lacie...

Anyway...so Bark ur Brains off....ONE HALF HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF...kay???

Scruffdude

8:29 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh hanging out with all those lovely young ladies is such a chore. I'm glad you have the guts to do it though.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOO!

GO Steelers!

LOVE the Steeler picture!

We have our shirts and terrible towels. BRING ON THE GAME!!

Kisses
Addie and Lucie

8:49 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Is that RED bird I smell khoming from your grill????

GO IGGLES!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: funny poor Dewey D - loser of bits this week - pawed about pumping up the masses!
PeePeeEssWoo: Whatdoya think of this
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/17404?from=recentsearch

9:25 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Joey,
Where did you hide all those cheerleaders in your house? Just make sure they don't steal any of your treats or toys!!

Teddy

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Lacie was at your house? I have to see what this is all about.

xo
SB

10:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Do you have some plans with the Steelers cheerleaders??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:46 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey Joe - I went to the groomer today and guess what I got??? A STEELERS BANDANNA!! Everydoggie that went today got one. Its my lucky day!

Morgan

1:10 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joe!

What a GUY! You're so willing to sacrifice for your friends and your fave teams. Stanley & I think an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be very cool!

What does Sophie think about your sacrifice? Just wondering... (you know, she IS my diva mentor).

Too bad Lacie does not know the value of the Stain Award! You wouldn't believe what kind of street cred that award has given me! Thanks, man!

Goobery love & kissies (give one to Tanner for me),
Stella Bean

1:48 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Do you realize that you mentioned lovely and smart ladies in the same posting as Lacie?! You were referring to Lacie also, right, Joey?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:26 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Those are hot babes. I hope the players keep their eyes on the ball instead of the hot babes.

Luv
Snowball

4:10 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, food looks sooo yummy...u shure been busy...goood idea kidnapping those cheerleaders...good luck to the steelers...

b safe,
~rocky~

4:22 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Joe Stains your such a guy! Gotta love ya. Go steelers!
Kodak

5:34 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Aw Joe! The sacrifices you make for your friends!

And the Ravens will be coming through our neck of the woods heading to Pittsburgh so I will think of something dastardly to do so that we can have a BIG DWB SUPER BOWL BONANZA!!!!

wally t.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey...muzzer says she hopes those young ladies were raised properly and are helping your mom with the housecleaning and stuff.

gussie

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey: Mom took me to an outdoor football game once and I embarrassed her big time. When the guys started moving in on each other and grunting and yellling...I sooooooo wanted to get in there and help them! I hollered, I woooooooooed, I did everything to make them lose their concentration. I do think I make a great cheerleader!

Hee Hee, I like to screw up things like that!

Keep an eye on those cwazy girls. I'm sure they scream a lot too!

7:21 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Actually I'm pulling for the Cardinals... but if you need any help with those babes, give me a call! Ha ROO!
Great Steeler graphic! We'll pullin' for the Steelers - and since we're Sibes, that's a LOT of pulling! HA roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

9:20 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
Big thanks for the kidnapping! Anything to help our E-A-G-L-E-S, Iggles!!
Hope your Steelers win too. Then we can have a big PA showdown!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

10:09 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Hope your team does well Joe.

Thanks for the advice re Valentine's kisses, Taffy is feeling more positive now.

Molly and Taffy

11:13 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

GO STILLERS FUR THE 6-PACK!!!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

3:26 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

ARE YA GETTIN' READY,STAINOSKY???

Stan and I are figurin' that your real name, bein' from the Burgh and all is probably that or Stainsosovich...Mumsie's last name started with a "w" in highschool...ya shoulda seen some of the names she was in homeroom with...all the the V's thru Z's in the alphabet...

The hype is on here, Joey...

GO STEELERS!!!

Scruffman

Pee ess...

I'm thinkin' you might HAVE to give Lacie that STAIN award...um...the STAIN well spread overnight to well, the size of a large watermelon on the bed...I easily could have curled up inside the perimeter.....

HEH HEH HEH!!!!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

So...What do you have planned for you & the girls?

Abby xxxooo

7:10 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey has your dad seen this
http://www.baconsalt.com/

12:24 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I have barked this before Joe, I do not understand your footy, only Brit footy, but my Dad sure wishes we had such a thing here as those Cheerleader peeps!

Good luck to your team!

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

3:07 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

My hooman bro thinks those Steeler's are the best team on the planet. He is almost the greatest fan. Joe being the greatest.
Poor Tanner and his bump. Maybe he could get some ink on it and turn it into a real beauty mark.
We are barking out loud that Joe took his chicken buddy out to meet the Char Broil. We can see some of that sensitivity training in his future.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Without the babes they are history..what a smart move..GO STEELERS!!!! Love A+A

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Woah, good thinking, Joey. Sorry it didn't work. I know somedoggies out there are pretty bummed...

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home