Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

oops

I am sorry to report that I had to return the AZ Cardinals cheerleaders because Mom is really NOT happy...

I think the trouble started when they broke this thing out... (Lacie, how come you don't have one of these???)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Then we woke up the next morning to see this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then Tanner barfed.

OOPS.

Well, I am going to go help clean up and then watch the BIG games. GO STEELERS!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger Stella said...

Wooooo, Joe, it looks like a big party happened! Didn't your Mom and Dad go to it?
Its good you got things tidied up for the game today!

Here's to your team!

Kisses,

Stella

10:10 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joey,

Sowy to hear about Doofus' technicolor yawn. I feel sowy fow all my fweezing fwends too! I wish they could come and swim wif me.

There will be a furprise update latew this week!
xxx Asta

10:19 AM  
Blogger wally said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Stupid cheerleaders. hey--did you guys party with the Cardinals? Maybe they will be hungover and barf during the game! I remember when D. McNabb barfed at the Super Bowl! Awesome! Oh I'm so nervous for today's games I can hardly stand it. I hate that Ray Lewis guy so I hope Hines Ward SMOOSHES him on his way for a TD! Turnpike Super Bowl!

wally t.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Wow...Those AZ Cardinal Cheerleaders know how to party...

Poor Tanner...I hope he feels better by Game Time...

Go Steelers!!!

Abby xxxooo

11:09 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

AW man. Does that room qualify for a stain award?

11:30 AM  
Blogger chelsea + apple said...

oh no's!! Tanner I'z hope you's feel better!!

That must have been some party, it looks like it was huge!!

<3 Apple

11:46 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

we can see why your mom wasn't happy

11:53 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You'd think they'd stay and help clean up, wouldn't you?
Play bows and go Steelers!
Zim

12:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've got my paws over my eyes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I bet your mom was seeing red with all that mess!

2:03 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Oh heck, what a mess!

Molly and Taffy

2:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, I guess we can't trust cheerleaders, can we!
We've got the fireplace going and the cinnamon candle lit! Go Steelers!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:03 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe! Can you get to the stadium in time to make the Cardi-nots fumble??? Sniff. No Iggles/Stillers.

wally t.

4:18 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

sometimes parents just dont understand our need for "company" eh joey....but that "slurpee" machine looks quite fun...I do like fruity drinks....anyhow I hope you get out of the dog house soon...and enjoy the game...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...who do ya think lent them the darn thing???????

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK...we've been barkin' the TERRIBLE BARK for a while now...we're headin' over to the game...NO WE DON'T HAVE TICKETS...but the dog's next door owner's are gonna be in a BOX...so after a few bone swaps and first rights to trashman barkin', we came up with a deal...

Now Joey...RELAX...actually if you drank all those smoothies, ya probably already are...

Oh...I whipped up a new one today...it's the Myron Cope Classic...very black and gold...

Love ya Buckets...

GO STEELERS!!!

Lacie

I am frankly disappointed in Philly; we were SO HOPIN' FOR THE TURNPRIKE BRAWL....

4:30 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!!!!

The Terrierble Bark is brought to you by:

SCRUFFY, LACIE AND STANLEY

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm sort of speechless. You dudes totally know how to party. I noticed you didn't puke Joey. You must be tougher.

xo
SB

4:40 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

GO STILLERS - GO STILLERS - GO STILLERS - We are watchin with Daddy, Erin & Josh & Mommy, too!!!!!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

6:02 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Wow - that looks like one heck of a party! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You're in Scottsdale? We are in Gilbert but were in Tempe today - daddy ran the pf changs marathon - i had to stay home alone all day. Boooooo!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Here I am speechless looking at that mess. My mom says she understands your mom!
Good luck to the Steelers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:10 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

OOOOOOH my goodness!!
What a mess. Did you get to watch the game or did you get punished?

Sure looks whoever was at that party had way to much to drink.

Hope your team won.

(((huggies)))...Mona

7:19 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh man...4th quarter...we're havin' a heart attack...wish you were available for live chat....

Scruff

7:42 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...WAHOOOOOO go Troy...

7:55 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

That look like a nice place to sleep. lol

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

8:03 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Steelers are goin' to da

SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrierble BARKS....!!!

Scruff and Stan

Lacie's asleep...some blitherin' ass was settin' off fireworks at halftime and Mumsie had to xanax poor Lacie...she's out like a lighbulb...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey and Tanner....

If ya weren't so far away we'd be there ta hug and kiss ya !!!!!

Thank Ya.....Thank Ya......Thank Ya !!!!

Goin' ta the Super Bowl.....yer Terrible Towels musta been wavin' like crazy......

Go Steelers !!!!!!!!

Dewey Dewster here......

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

How 'bout those STEELERS Joe!!! Woot! Superbowl here we come!!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

WOO HOO, WOO HOO - THE STILLERS R GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

8:31 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee... such a shame that those babes... I mean Lovely and smart ladies.. had to leave.
Good luck with the cleaning up (and hope Tanner is ok).

8:37 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

wow - what a party! you know its good when u barf.

Go Steelers - your pal Morgan

11:34 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ummmlooks like someone went bewsewk at youw house..I've heawd about football fans , but wow I've nevew quite witnessed anything like this..Mommi would kill me.gulp..I hope you guys awe OK
Congwatulations to youw Steeeelews!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

So I guess if the Patriot's like totally suck this year I will help you with your Steelers to win the super bowl.

I hope you made Captain barf clean up that mess.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

What a mess Tanner had created. Did her got into trouble?

Luv

Snowball

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home