Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 22, 2008

WONDERFUL Day!!

omdog guys today Mom came home and said I had a package!!

This isn't just ANY package, its from SOPHIE!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!



I gave it a good sniff then took off to get some scissors!!




There was a card and a Boston Terrier sticker and omdog it smelled JUST LIKE SOPHIE! The card said a lot of stuff about me being her favorite boyfriend and all the others mean nothing at all. Well, maybe not that EXACTLY but I can read between the lines.

There were TWO sweatshirts in there, one said SECURITE, that is FRENCH for Security, that is what I do at my house. Its kind of hard to look tough doing security like this...




That sweatshirt is SO much cooler!!

Look at this other one...




OMDOG I think Tanner is going to laugh himself unconscious over that one!! HBO words on a shirt AND poop!!! OMDOG I love it!!!

She also sent the most pawesome toys! They are little latex chickens and they make the BEST noises. Mom actually jumped when she reached in the box and it squeaked, or honked or uh screamed.

Here, you decide what this noise is??






omdog its so fun!!












I like to take my time and be very thorough with my toys, which sometimes require that I hide...





I got so excited I kind of got stuck in my shirt!!! Mom thinks this is funny.



The best part of the package was all the gorgeous blond Sophie hairs in the box!! THANK YOU SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even care if Santa Paws comes now!! LOOK OUT TANNER!

29 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm so glad you got it!!!! That video of you getting stuck in your shirt is kind of funny. Sorry Joe. I had to laugh because it looked like there was a string on your bum and someone was pulling it up in the air. Tell your mom that I am very sorry for the noise.

xo xo
SB

6:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm with SB -

I was akhtually laughing like a human with that one!

As for the noise...is that the sound of a Stiller and an Iggles fan trying NOT to khry?

What great pressies from a great jeune fille!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! Joey, you excited about that latex chicken?? Bouncing all over the sofa, be careful you don't fall off.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe n Tanner, heehee i bet u guys keep ur mama and daddy laughing all the time...ur duck iz pawsome...heehee and dat shirt iz "da bomb"...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you always make my mom laugh Joey! Sophie sure spoiled u!!!

luv ya
Lola Smiles
xox

8:03 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey, mom was laughing so loud when she saw your "stuck in shirt video". I didn't think that was very nice of her. She also mentioned something about your mom's head sploding b/c of the rubber chicky. I'm not sure what she means by that.

As for the noise... we think its more like a quacking scream.

Oh, one more thing. LOVE your shirt!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Joey, that video of you getting stuck in your shirt is tooooo funny!!
Sophie is such a romantic girlfriend.. you a one lucky guy!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

What better gifts than from your lady love. That chicken would drive our Fire Monkey nuts. Where do we get one. Hopefully you were able to get a handle on that shirt.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Wow, Joe, what a nice gift box from Sophie. I agree with you that the smells of the box and the peoples and the hairs is almost the best part of it.

I'm not gonna comment on your stuck shirt!

Kisses,
Stella

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Pawesome noisy toy!
And your t-shit... shirt is great too!
I had a good laugh with the last video too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:23 PM  
Blogger chelsea + apple said...

Love your shirts!!
you's guys are silly!

<3 Apple

11:50 PM  
Blogger Puglette said...

sorry joe, but mom is right...that is pretty funny when you are stuck in your shirt!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

We bought some of those chickens for Christmas pressies, they do make a very odd noise!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

3:10 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we can't stop laughing! You're too funny, Joey!
What a fun package from Sophie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:01 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

You and Sophie make such a great pair, seeing as how you love each other, and she knows JUST what you like! That last vid of you was cracking me up, however I would not have known you were stuck in your shirt if you hadn't told me. I just would have thought you were doing the terrier bounce.

The shit shirt is hil-Aire-eous!

In your last post, I thought that you and Tanner looked like a couple of draft horses pulling some big beer wagon, until you went off to do you special peeintopoo maneuver (nice move, by the way)! Does you mama always walk Tanner & your dad always walk you? Just wondering...

Goob love,
Stanley

4:35 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Great presents...I love your t-shirt...

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at you getting stuck in your shirt...It really was funny...I had to watch it about 4 times...

Abby xxxooo

4:39 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh that tee just made me crack!

Stuffed with LambChop,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:47 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What great pressies!
We especially liked the part in the last video where your back legs go flying up!

Have a great Christmas Eve eve.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OMD Joey..Teka tried to Eat The Desktop when she heard the chicken. Wow. Imported toys. And pg-13 shirts.

Lucky dog
gussie

6:36 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

What a lucky guy!!! All those great prezzies! And I have to admit, that last video of you...pretty funny, ok, only a little funny.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pawtastic gifts from your sear Sophie!!!
HUgs,
Sitka

9:12 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow! You got all sorts of cool stuff! That is a very weird but totally AWESOME noise that toy makes! My mom says your Mom proabbly doesn't think so. Moms are very uncool though, especially when they video you instead of helping you out of your stuck situation! hehe
Kaos

9:25 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

That is so funny! What great gifts!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

9:53 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, that noise the chicken is making would drive my mom crazy. I wonder if I could get one! Or four! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim

10:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What a great post about Christmas joy! The videos were the best!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess Tanner can no longer be Doofus in the family anymore.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Please, tell your Mom that my Mom said Thanks for the Tuna Recipes...

My human brother is a really picky eater & he doesn't like meat...Do you believe it??? What's not to like??

Abby xxxooo

1:06 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I love how Tanner is totally barking at you in that one pic! What a great set of presents Sophie!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

What great gifts from Sophie! We laughed so hard we almost peed over that shirt!! We laughed even harder when we saw Joey stuck in it! BLU would kill the squeaker in that chicken right away though - it sounds like a baby crying!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home