Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunny Strollin Sunday

I know a lot of my friends have a lot of snow and cold, so I thought I would do a strollin' Sunday and share some sunshine.

We are off! Walking toward the school again, not down the busy street where the unleashed doggy lives.



As you can see at the start of the walk Tanner is right by me, you will see how that changes toward the end. In the next video you will see Tanner deciding when we cross the street, Mom always lets him decide.



Tanner likes to smash into me a lot. It is annoying!




In this video you see me do my patented move, pee into a poo. Mom cuts off the video before I start number 2, don't worry!



Here is a nice view with some sunshine for you guys.





Here you get to see me do some landscaping...





Finally, this is the end of the walk by the school. As you can see at this point Tanner is lagging behind, because he goes a million miles an hour at the beginning of our walk (and because he is a little chunky monkey).




I hope you enjoyed this Sunny Strollin Sunday!

33 Stains:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

The videos aren't working for me so I will come back & try again. But sounds like that Tanner is being really annoying to you. But I know deep down in ya, you still love him. Right?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:33 AM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Ah... thanks so much for some sunshine photos - we're buried under snow here in Portland!

Love,
Bogart

12:30 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! It looks like maybe Tanner is just doing some calculus when he crosses the street. You know .... most direct line to the bush expending the least amount of energy. You better keep your eye on him. He might be smarter than you think.

xo
SB

12:37 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You walks pretty fast on yur walkies, guys. Hey Joey, check out our bloggie to see how R daddy is supporting The Stillers today!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

12:48 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I just returned from my walk (we khaptured our video fur Wednesdy) to find this khool piece of work!

Great job!

I am tired watching your little legs churning!

I am soo glad woo pace yourself - I bet Sophie would be too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:51 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

We are so jealous of your sunny weather and blue skies!! Right now we're being bombed by more snow!!!

Tobes

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wiggle wiggle wiggle! Plus our shar pei does the same landscaping. Remulches all our neighbors but they don't quite appreciate it.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I loved your walking-running videos!
That one where Tanner did not let you pee on that bush made me laugh a lot!
Here we have a sunny day too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

In the first video, I thought you were gonna peepee on Tanner's head!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Thanks for the view of the sun. We are very lacking at this moment. That pee into poo is quite the move. You don't even do a poop walk. I thought you might pee on Tan Torkelson the demented Viking's head for a sec.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Par said...

Nice walk you had, it's snowie here and so it's not as clean to walk on melt muddy snow.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, Joey! I do your patented move sometimes - the pee right into the poo move! It saves time and energy, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey: I thought were going to pee on Tanner's head..LMAO...oh, that would be nasty.

So nice to see the sun and palm trees! We've got a snowstorm going on right now. Bleh!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Nice walkies. I can't believe its all sunny where you are. Its like the end of days here.

The pee / poop move is great.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:34 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Thanks for the vids. We missed the sun. We couldn't even go for my usual Sunday constitutional because we had FREEZING RAIN. And it didn't even turn into ice cream when it froze. Bummers.

wally t.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Wow the first blog for today that doesn't involve snow.
Your sky looks like ours. Nice and sunny and your dad is wearing the same clothes as our dad...long shorts and t-shirt. Hey are you sure you're not in Australia somewhere?? lol.

tailwags
Noah x

6:27 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I thought you were going to pee on tanner in that one video. Then you went to another bush. haha That pee to poo move is great. I don't think I could ever do it that well.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee me thought u was gonna pp on him too...u guys walk pretty good together...tanner wants to lead dont he...that iz till the end..

b safe,
~rocky~

7:02 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Joes, you have such a nice brisk little debonair walk, I love it. How long is your walk? A mile? 20 minutes?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Comet annoys me too by slamming into me during our walks. What is it with annoying little brothers?

We can't believe your dad had on shorts and a t-shirt. Our girl was freezing and wearing 3 sweaters today!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

How does that pee/dump work? I always take a fee minutes to find the right spot.
Ike

12:23 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh nice strolling you 2 had there

~ Bae

2:12 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

You guys walk really fast...How do your Mom & Dad keep up?

Joey: I was a little worried that you were gonna pee on Tanner's head for a minute...

Thanks for the sunshine...

It is sooo snowy here, I can only walk on the driveway & the road...I can't find the grass...So I don't really know what to do when I get out there...

My Mom's camera is all messed up, so I can't show you the snow right now...I hope Santa Paws brings my Mom a new camera...

Abby xxxooo

3:41 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
Great videos! I'm dreaming about sunshine, here it's like 20 f-ing degrees outside.
And your pee-into-a-poo move is impressive. I must try to master it.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg
P.S. I gave you an award!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey!
Thanks for sharing your sunshine! I love your patented move!!
Love Clover xo

11:26 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I loved the Sunday stroll! It gives me hope that it won't always be winter and below freezing at my house.

How I wish I were with you!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

It is 8 degrees in KENTUCKY??? We enjoyed your walk, more so because the servant says it is just too cold for whippets to walk today.

frozen bored wags from the whippets

11:47 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

That was so cool! I pee & then poo but I poo with my leg in the air like I'm still peeing, & when my Mommy says, "Eduardo, your going BooBoo." I put my leg down & finish the job. I'll get my Mommy to film that from a not nasty angle. Thanks for sharing the sunshine!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

1:27 PM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Hi Guys
I am back....and wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Deetzy

2:08 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow, he better be careful when he crosses. He doesn't seem to give any warning, he might get all of you run over if he's not careful!
Kaos

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was super fun! We enjoyed your walk! You both are so darn handsome!
Hugs,
Sitka

9:13 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mom said she almost has the feeling back in her toes after seeing that! Ha rooo!
Play bows,
Zim

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe you are top dog. Momma is laughing about the poop, I try to watch her and get told to get out. That's not fair, that's not sharing and that's weird. She even watches us from the window and tells Papa the details. Now your bunch are putting it on the WEB. Hoomans are all OCD, kind of Freudian, we think. But to us it's butt smell, face smell, two second checkout.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home