Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, September 05, 2008

What Dog Are You?

Mom got an email not too long ago from a nice lady named Lori who wrote a book that lets humans find out what kind of dog they are. She said she liked our blog and wanted us to take a look at her book, and if we liked it, we could talk about it on here.

Mom decided that if she didn't like it, she just wouldn't say a word, she is shy like that. Well, she and Dad actually had a lot of fun! The book is called What Dog Am I? and it is on Amazon.com if you want to get yourself one.




There are a bunch of questions and the humans read them and answer and then the answers correspond with points and then in the end you add up all your points to find out what dog you are!!

Mom is not so good at math but she figured out that Dad is an American Bulldog, LOL!! Mom is a beagle. I dunno about that, I think she is too lazy to be a beagle.

Tanner said he wants to review it too...




UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can taste some uhhh well it kind of tastes like paper. This dog on the cover is cute, kinda looks like Deefor's brother ARROW, who is SO totally cool.




I give it TWO THUMBS UP!!!! WAIT WTF JOEY? I don't have thumbs? WTF why not who took them...hey buds hey buds hey buds....

Oh dear, we better go. If you guys are interested in this book the author said she could send us a couple for a contest!! Let me know!!!

18 Stains:

Blogger Rudy said...

Hey Mom would be interested in that book. She looked at it on Amazon and they sure did have references to Bedlingtons so she wants to see if she's one too. Ha -- that would be a hoot, Mom being one of us! She took a quiz like that once and she was some German breed we never heard of.
Probably 'cause she bosses us around...

Rudy

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Interesting book. What did you think Joey? Did you find it to be up to your standards? (You being the smarter one,well,I just want to see if YOU thought it was worthwhile.) By the way, you are right, you do look handsome 24/7. Just an innocent observation.
Goodnight Joey.
Hugs,
Sunny

8:36 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Interesting!

Several of my SMS furiends were khontakhted by her -

Not bad BUT I did expekht the final judge to be Joseph Stains, Eskhw,

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:29 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The Girl likes to think she's a Beagle, too, Joe. And I agree with you, she's too lazy!

She says to tell you that she's interested in the book, too. Does it have any breeds that are lazy, couchpotato, tv-obsessed, and connected to the computer? That's her breed!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan (behind The Girl's back!)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, hmmm me wood like to no whatt kinda doggy mama and daddy iz...heehee me nos, wellll mayb me not nos whatt me iz...did dat book taste good Tanner...

b safe,
~rocky~

10:29 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey that book sounds really great. I wonder what D & B would be???? Probably airedales hee heee....

tailwags
Noah

11:13 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

sounds pretty cool to me...my mom says she doesnt know what kind of dog she is...but if she was one...she would want herself as an owner...what a weirdo..how can she be her own dog person...

12:03 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Now that looks interesting! Hmm I wonder what Dog Mum would be!
I will get Mum to have a look on the UK Amazon site and see if it is available there.

Thank you for the review.

smoooches,

Ben xxxx

5:07 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Hey thanks for that - I'll get My Bi-Peds to check it out. I wonder what they are?

Cheers

Charlie

6:25 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix Style)

Mum found the book on Amazon so hopefully it wil be with us next week.. I had a think and i reckon she is a bulldog ... as she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp most days!

hippy wags,

Ben xxxx

7:55 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That sounds like a really cool book. Tanner needs help.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to enter the contest.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
That book looks interesting.
What kind of contest you'd like to do?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

12:10 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Totally cool dude! I wonder what my apes would be. My ma ape would be a corgador--SHE WISHES.

wally t.

4:29 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

I'm going to have to check out that book too!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, You are totally confusing your brother. Not hard to do, I know,.
xo
SB

6:25 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That book sounds wonderful. My bearded owner would be a doggie who licks people all the time (like me). Who likes to relax and sleep a lot. (Like me) And is kind of shaggy. (like me) This could be scary.

Deefor

7:10 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I won a copy from Butchy and Snickers already. We can't wait to get it!
Kaos

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home