Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Celebrate good times!

First I would like to acknowledge all the dogs that noted Tanner sure has matured a lot since coming here. Look how much...

christmas is coming, the doofus is getting fat...
Anyway enough about fat Tanner. (hey its not the weekend, I don't have to be nice)

Next, go visit T-man and wish him the best as he just had surgery to remove a peach pit from his guts :(

Today is a special day, it is the one year anniversary of the maiden voyage of Aire Ruby. So we are off to celebrate!
Aire Ruby Flyers

While we are gone, take a second to visit a couple of our blog friends who are new.

There is Bobo who is a boston terrier.

There is also The Brown Dog Blog which is a friend of Mom's and she once had the coolest little Boston Terrier named Cornholio who went over the Rainbow Bridge. Now she has three pawesome pittbull mixes who are cute beyond words. Go check them out please and tell them I sent ya! I told them to join DWB right away!!

Be sure to scroll back and read about my buddy Cornholio, I miss him...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

26 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That Cornholio looks like he was such a cool little dude. We are wondering if he got his name from that crazy Beevis & Butthead series... We shall have to go visit both of the blogs you suggested. Hope you enjoy the Air Ruby anniversary!
Later,
Ozzie & Rocky

12:50 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

we should all go somewhere on air ruby to celebrate!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hey Joey! Thanks for sending some new friends our way! Wrigley says you can come over and chew on his backyard stick pile with him anytime. :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, ooops did me say tanner wuz fat now, me not rmember....me iz on me way to say woofies to u friends now...

b safe,
~rocky~

1:56 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I do hope Doofus gave woo the message I left on the blog about you being the khute one!

Thanks fur sharing the news and pikhs!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

We just went to see the Brown Dogs, because I am a Brown Dog, too. The Girl says we've been lurking too long and should introduce ourselves. We love your blog, and The Girl says she thinks Tanner is funny. I have no comment, because I am a diplomatic dog. Thanks for the link to the new dog blog!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

2:35 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey: Is "mature" a new word for "substantial?" I asked muzzer and she just laughed.

kisses
gussie

2:51 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey some pawty eh? That final loop de loop of Rubys over the Chrysler Building had Lacie showing off her butt again.. HAAAAA HA !!

Wiry wags, Eric x

3:28 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Mr. Stains...

Have you chosen to ignore the stain I left on my blog for your review? I hope not!!!

Sophie

pee.s.- GREAT new blogs, we like them both!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day

I'm just doing a quick visit today 'cause I have so many places to go and things to see. I'll come back for a longer stay soon.

Cheers

Charlie

4:56 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Thanks so much for coming on the trip...I hope you boys had fun. And dog, I wish I would have known Cornholio...he looked like one cool dude!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mom and I miss Corny very much. But we didn't know his mom had a new blog! We're so excited to see what his brother and mom are up to!

See ya on Air Ruby!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie does a great Cornholio, but hers doesn't look as nice as your little buddy.
See you on AireRuby.
Grammie saw your AeroGraden in the Costco magazine. She even showed it to Pappy.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I love the little dude's name!
I will go visit his momma's bloggy right now.

Glad to see Tanner wasn't overdoing it with the pawtini's tonight on Aire Ruby!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I'm going to visit some new doggies bloggies. Have a great trip. How'd Tanner get so fat? Does he eat your food?

Deefor

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Tanner, Congrats on the 3 years anniversary. Love that spot on your forehead.
Thanks for your kind words on the pawlimpics pictures, I'm still mad at my mom.
Do you know Snowy&Crystal, please go visit them to support their mom and to cheer them up. Thanks.
Cheers.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Tanner is handsome, sometimes. In some angles he can be. Hehe! I will head over that cool dude's blog right now!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:33 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Mature, yes, fat, no. He just needs to be a little bit taller.

Simba x

1:07 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yeah, i read about t-man y'day. i'm praying for him.

wet wet licks

Boo

1:48 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Cornholio looks cute..
That's so nice to celebrate one year of flying with AireRuby

~ Girl girl

2:29 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey..

I went & visited BoBo & The Brown Dogs...Thanks for introducing us...

How was your trip? Did Tanner behave himself?

Abby xxxooo

6:26 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Have fun celebrating on Aire Ruby!

We're off to check the new links to new dog friends!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

I will go and say hello to your new friends...
Deetzy

8:52 AM  
Blogger motch said...

I went and said hi!

I wish I would have known Cornholio; he looks very sweet.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey...

It's great that Aire Ruby is still flyin' when so many airlines are havin' problems with high fuel costs...

Sorry ta hear about yer friend Cornholio....but he's free and healthy again.....gee another doggie havin' surgery....wish everyone would be healthy fer awhile....

Dewey Dewster here.....

11:41 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We missed out on all the fun becasue we had to help and bark at the workmen whower putting in new windows for the past 3 days...PL2 says she needs a GIANT cocktail...Love A+A

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home