Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TANNER TUESDAY!

Number ONE: Our friend GUS is HOME and he had a lump removed kinda like when I did and had a big ouchy...Click on his name and go over there and tell him GET BETTER. I looked like this with my ouchy...

still wants to guard the door

TWO: Wife Lillie doesn't like me being a PIMP so I am done with that OK. (don't worry I kept that SWEET necklace though)
lillie and tanner
Lillie's HUMAN pup is going to have a birthday right when I have a birthday TOO, isn't that the coolerest?!?!!

THREEEEE:




Joey is still a BIG BABY and hides in that bathroom during storms. I was OUTSIDE with Mom during that storm and she was reading some Book and I was barking at that Thunder trying to tell it to GO AWAY so Joey would get out of that bathroom!

FOOR:

This is a SNEEK PREEVIEW! We got this book in the mail...its about your HUMANS figuring out what kind of DOG they really are?! The lady who made that Book wanted US to try it and see if we liked it.




WHATSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP LORI, we totally got the book and we are going to make Mom and Dad see what kind of dog they are THIS WEEK. OK? If we think this book is fun then she said she will send us some to give away like a CONTEREST!!!! OMDOG that sounds fun. I think we should play GUESS HOW MANY HAIRS JOEY HAS ON HIS BELLY. Cuz its like 5, trust me dudes. Its fu uhm freakin hilarious!

FINALLY NUMBER uh WHATEVER this is the LAST THING...

Friday is my day that I got to ARIZONA to live with Joey and the Mom and the Dad!

3 YEARS of TANNER!

Tom, Tanner and Noah
This was me the VERY first time Mom and Dad ever saw me when they came to OHIO to get me for a visit before I moved.

Tanner
I was SO tiny!

Tanner
Which way to AZ LETS GO!!!

OMDOG this is the longerest post ever for me I think and now I need the hugerest NAP!

35 Stains:

Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Wow...That was a long post...You count very well...

You were sooo cute when you were little...

Abby xxxooo

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You were such a lil' guy when you lived in AZ. Have a great trip!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!

Thanks for the updates, and for all the great photos of you, Joe and the FAM!

I can't believe it's almost your Gotcha Day! You are one clever doofus to have adopted Joey and the parents. They're lucky to have you. You know they would not have laughed half as much as they have these past 3 years if you weren't there with them.

Be good to your wife, LIllie. She loves you, even if you are no longer a pimp. (Sweet necklace, by the way.)

Goober love,
Stanley

4:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

that was sure a gooderest post tanner...one of your gooderest ones ever ...happy three years anny versry

5:13 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

great post Tanner! One of your very most coherent ever. OMD, I can't believe I just said that. Thanks to you and Joey for sending all your friends to say hi. There sure are some cute doggies comin to visit

gussie

5:31 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

great post Tanner! One of your very most coherent ever. OMD, I can't believe I just said that. Thanks to you and Joey for sending all your friends to say hi. There sure are some cute doggies comin to visit

gussie

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, me wented and told gussie to hurry and git better....wow, Tanner u use to b a little skinny fellow....let us no how the book reading goes...me not furgetted ur gotcha day coming up..

b safe,
~rocky~

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Gotcha Day Tanner, I loved your post.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

pee-ess say hi to Joe, tell him I made a stain the other day, boy was Nanny angry

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Nice job Tanner....

Had ta look fer ye head spot ta make sure it was ya and all...so yer the one who barks at the storm...Toby does that too...My Mom doesn't like storms and I just ignore 'em but Toby goes nuts and barks ta get 'em ta stop...keep up the good work....

Dewey Dewster here....

6:17 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
That was a cool post..soo many things...I will see you on Ruby'scelebwation flighttomowwow I hope!!!
I'm so glad you found youwpawents..we'll celebwate!!!
I think it's weally sweet that you listen to youw wife Lillie..that's what love's about
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:38 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That book looks really interesting a contest would be nice. I can see why Lillie would not like you being a pimp. Happy almost arizona gotcha day.

6:52 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Please thank the handsome one fur the nice khomment on my Gotcha Day blog!

Isn't it nice to have an August Gotcha Day?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: TANNER - THE FIRST SENTENCE WAS FOR JOEY!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
What have you been eating since you came to Arizona?? You were sooo tinny and now.... hmmmm... well.... now you are more muscular!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:35 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We will certainly go give Gus well wishes.
We look forward to hearing more about that book. Sounds very interesting.
Sure hope that Joey finall came out of the toilet!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wow, Doof - you've really um, filled out.
Ike

8:02 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think you and I have been into the treats way too much.
We are glad that pimpin' stopped. Don't care much for those types.
Take an extra long nap so that you don't pinch your brain from all that blogging.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hi tanner, lori said she'll send me the same book for review too. i sure hope my human going to like it.

yeah, you look a skinny and tiny. maybe you are too spoiled at your current home - which is always good!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:34 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You picked a good family. Maybe Joey is just resting in the bathroom where it's cool.

Deefor

10:33 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Happy Gotcha day, Tanner!!! (or got 'em day) or.. oh just happy every day!

wags from the whippets

10:55 PM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Aw, you were little weren't you Tanner.

Big Harry likes to hide in the bathroom too, so looks like we both have silly brothers!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

1:54 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Three years, thats longer then I have been alive. There is so much going on your lives, but busy doggies you are.

Simba x

2:03 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Gee Tanner, seeing those pictures of you does tend to imply that you might have "filled out" a bit too much recently.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:03 AM  
Blogger wally said...

So will Joe be wearing black all week in honor of your um, arrival? Well, it's good you found your way to Arizona.

wally t.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Good posting Tanner.
We love the pics of when you were a youngster. Now your all grown up and married to a lovely gal.

tailwags
Noah

4:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! Look how skinny you are.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Your dad looks like he is really looking you over in that pic! I am sure he was saying to himself "Man that Tanner is one handsome dog!"

7:56 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Phewww!

I hope that your bro has come out of the bathroom! He must have been really scared cuz it looked like he had a cool treat and wasn't even touching it!! What's with that? Poor dude. Tell him my mom is also a little scared of big storms...although doubtful that she'd turn her nose up at a cookie or ice cream.

What a pawsome post!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You were so tiny!! Not that you are huge now, but...well, you know what I mean. IS tehre a big party planned for Friday? I hope so!!
Kaos

9:02 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Tannnnnnnnnnnner!!!!

You have really matured physically and mentally in the last 3 years! I love reading your posts.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner, you were a little dude! Now you look so buff.

10:02 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Happy Tannerversary to wooo!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

You tell those storms to stay away Tanner! We had company this weekend and she hated the storm that rolled through. She jumped up on the lady and wouldn't get off, it was kinda funny cause she was crushing the lady. Hee Hee.

Murph

12:21 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Happy Anniversary Tanner!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Tanner

One I'm mightily impressed at your one two three numbering counting.

Two Aw, I'm sad you're done with da pimping...no more stretch limo with a bar in the back?

Three Grrreat you kept the necklace - kept the knuckle dusters too?

Foor Barking at thunders is best cos then you can't hear it.

Another number - Cool book Dude.

Wags, Eric x

3:24 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

How cute were you when you little??!! Love and kisses A+A

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home