Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dining ALONE too!

WHAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPP guys it is TUESDAY and that is TANNER DAY! You may not know but my Mom has something called a FOOD BLOG! It is called, Dining Alone because Dad only eats like bacon and burgers. WELL Mom cooks stuff for herself everyday but she cooks for US too, and you know what I HAVE to dine alone too because otherwise Joey and I sometimes try to SHARE our foods then sometimes we get into an argumeant about who had what food first and then we YELLLLL and then Mom YELLLLS. SO we dine alone too...




SEE like a eleventy million miles apart!!!!

Well I said MOM lets do Dining Alone TANNER STYLE!!




YAAAAAAAAAA. Seriously WTF is a Pangasaurus? Is Mom eating DINOSAURS?!?!? OK lets COOK!!!




First ingredient is CANIDAE dog food for fat and old dogs. They have a formula made just for that, which is perfect because Mom has an old dog Joey...and a, WAIT A MINUTE, who is the FAT DOG? Must be Joey too...

ANYWAY




My food is on the right and there is LESS FOOD in there, but I get extra yummy stuffs!!




OMDOG PUMPKIN, it is sooo good.




GREEK STYLE Yogurt. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!?!? LOLOLOL!!!




Ok that stuff goes on tops of the food. Joey LOOOVES yogurt so he gets a little bit more of that!




Then we get suppermints too. These help us have CLEAN teeths and some other junk, I dunno its just powder so its not important its not FOOD.




THEN the BEST is we get fresh stuffs. TODAY its BlackBerries and RAZBERRIES! I LOVE THOOOOOOOSE! omdog lets DINE ALONE already!!!




YUM




So like Joey finishes after me and I am not allowed to run right over and say ARE YOU DONE?! Cuz them Mom starts YELLING again. SO I just go pssst Joe, are ya done??




PPSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Joey, are you DONE?




SERIOUSLY DUDE ARE YOU DONE YET?!?!?!?!




OMMDOG he is done, lets see if he left anything?! We ALWAYS switch!




He gets the last licks out of my bowl TOO!

I HOPE you enjoyed this DINING ALONE Tanner Style! We don't eat STUPID Dinosaurs on my FOOD BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

40 Stains:

Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yo-Woo Tanner,

R Mommy has to keep us separated cuz I eat faster than da Cos & I always want to check on what he gots in his bowl - it just tastes better. We eats Canidae, too. Mommy puts sum cheese & turkey in it to get Cos to eat cuz he is a finicky eater. I'm not, I'll eat anything!!

-Juneau-

Yeah, he'll eat hair scrunchees, chew on clothes pins, dirty socks, etc. - he is not particular what goes in his mouth - while I, on the other paw do!!! -Cosmos-

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Your dinner is delicious!
I get only kibble and I like it but sure it would be much better with all those complements! I am going to tell my mom about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Thank dogness that you don't have to eat any dinasuars...I think they would taste like dust...

But that yogurt and berries look way beyond delish!

You happy the storms are gone now? Are you done shivering?

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

6:46 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Tanner, I definitely like your food blog much better!
I notice that you get pumpkin too.. Mom wants me to check with you whether it is ok to give us pumpkin everyday? It makes my poop a bit orangey so mom just wants to be sure.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey - my mom just slaps some kibble in my bowl. WTF?
Ike
(He doesn't mention all the little bits of my food he gets throughout the day) Ike's mom

7:04 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

yummy. Flash and I used to have to eat far away like that but we stopped yelling and fighting with each other so we can eat right next to each other now.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

No that's a blog worth reading...it's way fun and why oh why would your Mom want to eat dinosaurs...doesn't she like the Flintstones???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:35 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner you are a hoot. We get some of that yogurt stuff and green beans and maybe some leftover stuff. Yum

gussie

7:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have the best dinners!! CC-man and I are getting hungry looking at all that good food (though he thinks a bit of egg biscuit would round out the meal).

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

psssssttttt, Tanner! Don't tell anybody (especially JOEY), but we really like Tanner Tuesdays!

You get awesome dinners. I just get kibbles. The Girl says that I get veggies and fruit and stuff all day long so to stop complaining. Yah, right.

Me and the Min Pins have to be separated when we eat, too, and then we each finish off each other's dishes. But dude, you're seriously separated there!

And The Girl wants to know where your Mom gets the plaque stuff. I hope she wants it for herself...

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

9:10 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Now that is Dining!!!!
You awe sooo lucky..youw Mom must be the best cook in the wowld..dining alone in those ciwcumstances sounds pwetty good to mebtw..i do Not think Joey is old! and you'we not fat! so thewe
smoochi ekisses
ASTA
now we;we going to go look at youw mom's blog

9:14 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think we will be having that for dinner tomorrow night.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Your dinners looked so gooooood! Our mom USED to cook for us too...but then she stopped because we got so picky we wouldn't eat it and she said something like we hurt her feelings, whatever! She said to tell your Mom that she really does enjoy reading her food blog too. It always makes her hungry! Bon Appetite Dudez!
Ozzie & Rocky

12:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What good manners you have, waiting for Joey to finish. That dinner looks yummy.

Simba x

1:01 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

You are very well fed. Is the Plaque Off working? It did a great job on Harry's teeth,he is totally plaque free, and his canine teeth were nasty!

We switch bowls too, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

1:50 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Mmmmm....berries, my absolute favourite! My mom is very interested in that plaque powder stuff....will have to investigate!! and oh yeah, great human food blog!

2:40 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

oh my days, that looks scrumdiddlyumpsious, Mum so better be making me some of that or I'm coming to live with you guys.. do you have room?

Ben xxx

3:08 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm droolin' and so is my mom - although she'd take the khanidae out -

Yummi stuff your mom khreated fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom makes Paris eat in her crate with the door locked cause she gets crabby and snarly if anybody comes near her food! hahahaha

Your dindins looks absolutely wonderful. Maybe I can convince my mom to try that stuff!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

You food looks sooooooooo goooooood.

Cheers

Charlie

and thanks for the laugh - it was needed today. (TBU)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Your dinner looks really yummy...

Me & Rosco eat separately, too...I don't like him any where near my dish...& I steal his kibble whenever I get the chance...

I've been kind of sick, though...So my Mom says I have to go on a special diet now...I don't know how I'm gonna like that...

Abby xxxooo

7:04 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
My Mama needs to get her cooking tips from you guys. Fruits and yogurts? Much better than the carrots and green beans she mixes in OUR food. I've been trying to get her to add some cheesy poofs, but so far it's a no go.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:17 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmmm, your supper-dupper looks SOOOoooo yummy!
Luv,
Dave
PS: We all eat 5 feet apart - Storm on one end, then Am, then Zim, then me. It works fine for us.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

That is so familiar, just like Reilly and I eating, cracks me up!

Murph

7:32 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

....I swear my mom was DROOLING after looking at your food bowl!!!...btw we (ok mom and dad) had hamburgers last night!..

one last thought...greek style yogurt??...umm I agree WTF?...

8:02 AM  
Blogger booksaremyhabit said...

my dogs always have to check out the other's bowls too lol

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

WAAASSSSUUUPP Tanner (I just luv hollarin that) I luv the way you cook. I get kibble with just crappy water. Mom claims this blu buflo food is very spensive and blahblah,blah. Can I come to live with you? I wud like you to teach me to fly and all the cool stuff you do. Also,I want to eet yer kind uv food. Aaand you get cool snax. Sunny got sum, but she hadda steel em. And did NOT share. See? Nobuddy cares bout Scooter here. So ask yer mom if I can cum to live with you,k?
Hugs
Scooter(can u tell how skinny I am? cuz thy starve me)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Why would your mum want to eat a dinasour for anyway. I bet they are boney.
I never get any fruits cuz I get the poops, but Yogurt. I get yogurt, but not Greek Style.
What a lovely dining alone story
Deetzy

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

When my mom started reading your mom's food blog, she said your mom needs to come move in with us and she'll never have to dine alone because my mom likes trying ne stuff, too and Dad is kind of picky (not as picky as your dad though). Now I also want her to move in with us!! My food NEVER looks like that!!!! Look at all the colors and textures! I bet it smells good, too! I am major jealous!! I'm going to go pout now.
Kaos

2:09 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

MAN! Your mama hooks you up! That's how a dogg is supposed to live it up. I'll dine alone for that, yo. Made you've got the life.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey! I eat that missing link stuff too. And I dine alone too. Not only 'cause I'm an only dog, but also because I will try to kill any dog who comes near me when I eat. I like it that way.

xo
SB

5:28 PM  
Blogger i said...

Ooh yummy dinner you had there! Hmm...I dine alone everyday too. Is that good or bad?

11:55 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your dindin is making us drool!
We can eat standing side by side but mom stands there to supervise us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:58 AM  
Blogger Par said...

Nice meal you got there.
I am thinking of getting some vitamins as well.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow Tanner! Your dinner looks pretty good. I think my dogs are probably jealous and maybe I should spice up their dinners a little more often. Also, the Brown Pups eat in their crates and even then Maizy acts like one of the boys might come steal her food. :/

9:52 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Move over, Rhonda Mom, Tanner is taking over your Dining Alone Blog.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tanner, I'll dine with you any time.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You guys get the best food. I definitely need an upgrade. Pee-wee and I dine seperately as well because the squirt is always trying to take my meager rations.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:02 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job. That din din looks tasty.

Me and sissy eat right next to each other and never steal but Oscar Bean has to eat in his box or he steals.

Baby Brudders are so overrated.

wally t.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

OMG you've got a food blog too. Yours looks good especially the yoghurt...we love that stuff.
Lucy and I used to have some serious blowouts over food. So now she eats outside and I inside.

Noah

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home