Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Baseball and Book Business

Remember how we were supposed to review that book?? Then we had the big storm and then T-man passed and then Mom was tired, well, we promise we will do it on FRIDAY so stay tuned!!!

Also, it is the time of year where EVERY SINGLE baseball game counts because it is almost time for the playoffs!!




I got my Baseball shirt on and I am ready to watch my teams go at it!!

You all know my favorite team is the Yankees. Dad LOVES those Yankees but he also likes the Cubs, the Twins and the A's. Sheesh. So we watch games using the picture in picture feature.




Sometimes tho, he gets up to go look at the score of some OTHER game on the computer and he forgets to switch back to my Yankees! Can you believe him. I have to switch it myself!!




Ah, that is better! GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

You are truly a loyal supporter of the Yankees.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, can you use the remote, or do you gotta push the bigger buttons. I can only push the bigger buttons with my nose. The little buttons get stuck in my teef.

gussie

7:05 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And we have the Phillies on now -

BTW, I know woo have a GF -

I have two BF's -

Woo khan still look!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur the khompliments!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, wow Joey, ur daddy must b sooo happy he has u to remind him of things he furgits...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:17 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Talk about talent!
Ike

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I am with you Joey!
Go Yankees!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:57 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

*cough* isn't mom there to help you switch?

wet wet licks

Boo

8:00 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

holy crap Joe..you are sure a good ball fan...go yankees...my mom says mickey mantle is her fave ever yankee cuz there birthday is the same day....(mom here...same day...way different year)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Can Tanner change the channel too or don't you want to show him how to do it? ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

8:42 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee Joey, you really are the #1 supporter of the Yankees. They are so honoured to have a fan like you!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Thank dogness you awe so handy!!!
you awe one gweat fan!!
can you pouw the beew too?

We wewe supposed to weview a book too, and guess what..we still didn't do it...bad Mommi
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:46 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We have the baseball on at our house all the time too. It means the Big Red Haired Fire Monkey (thanks so much for that term.) hardly gets out of the chair. It gives me a very nice place to take a loooooong nap.
We still love our Mariners even if they stink up the place. We also like those Cubs, cause they have Sweet Lou. No one throws a fit like Lou.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. you sure are a pawsome supporter of the Yankees

~ Girl girl

12:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sometimes you just have to take charge of those controls, Joey! We love your baseball shirt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:55 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

We don't get Yankee matches here, can you believe that!!??

its not just the weather that sucks here!

Love the baseball shirt, do they do them in ginormous size?

Ben xxx

3:01 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'll root along with you for the Yankees Joe. It's not like the Bucs are gonna give us anything to cheer about!

Oh & I'm already for the big game on Sunday! It Steeler season dude!!

Sherman

4:57 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Peanut opening the foodable box, you changing the TV, maybe I need to learn how to use the phone???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That T-shirt ROCKS!

Will you teach me to change the TV channel??
My mom watches the 80's video channel 24/7 and it is driving me nuts!!

PS: My mom saw your post yesterday and ordered Lilly some PlaqueOff. I sure hope it works, cause I am so tired of chihuahua stink breath!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

You are sooo talented...You never stop amazing us...

Abby xxxooo

8:12 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You're really talented! I can't figure out ANY technology stuff! Can you come teach my mom how to use her new iPod?
I gave you AND Tanner an award today! Please stop by the blog when you can!
Love,
Ammy

9:39 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You boys are sooo excited about the game!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:48 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I think your dad needs to cheer louder for the Cubs because they aren't winning right now.

Doesn't looking at that picture in picture make you crosseyed, Joey?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Joey....

Ya watch baseball on TV????? Toby was engrossed in The Greatest American Dog last night...watched the whole hour...couldn't take his eyes off the border terrier....wants Gram ta be sure ta tune in next week....Gram thinks the show is stupid....go figure....


Dewey Dewster here....

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

You are so very smart Joey We hafta root for the Rangers, BUT if they are playing the yankees, we cheer for the yankees. We like the Yankees too. They are our fav.
Uh, some crushes? Has my brother talked to you? *blush* I gotta go interrogate,I mean talk to my brother!
Your shirt looks really nice on you too. Shows off your muscles. Just an innocent observation...
Hugs,
Sunny

11:21 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! Your dad seems to be neglecting your needs as much as my mom is mine. We need to revolt.

xo
SB

11:55 AM  
Blogger kaui said...

joey that shirt friggin rocks!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joey
My humans have just tuned out baseball this year. They're not really fans. I still like the Rockies even if they stink. I like stinky things.

Deefor

4:55 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuubies! (And also Phillies and Mariners. I'm so glad your dad has lots of teams like me. I like to hedge my bets. And yet--not a single World Series in my lifetime. In fact, the Soviet Union rose and fell since last time they won. NO FAIR).

wally t.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home