Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

TANNER GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is MY GOTCHA DAY! Well it was, YESTERDAY but we are sad about T-Man so we only did a little celebrating today.

Tanner's "gotcha day" is today.  We got him 3 years ago.
I got that GREAT card in the email from Rocky and Angel Lacy. THANK YOU GUYS!!!




We got COOKIES. These are cookies just like Joey sent to his girlfriend SOPHIE. I wanted to eat a CAT! SOrry to all those CATS that read this blog but I wanted to EAT YOU. LOLOLOL!!!




WHATTTTTSUUUUUUUPPPPPPP CAT I am biting off your HEAD!




WOAH some of the head flew right back out of my MOUTH. THose Cats put up a GOOD fight!!




GET BACK HERE KITTY! I want to EAT you!!!




OMDOG this is good!




I HAVE THE CAT CRAZIES?!?!??!??!

Lets see how Joey is doing....




GRRRR Kitty, Joey is TOUGH and eats CATS for BREAKFAST!!




NA NA NA NA He is eating YOU!!

Omdog, what a great way to cellebrate the day!!

Joey said that He would make me a MOVIE about us being FRIENDS!?! Isn't that NICE! Mom said he did it because he had ult um alter, well motives that were not um. Crap, what did you say Mom???

Ulterior Motives

OH YAA thanks. BUT watch that movie then at the end you see his Alternator Motives!!!


Thank you for being a friend! from Rhonda on Vimeo.

36 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Happy Gotcha Day!
I know that sad things are happening.
Glad you had those yummy cat shaped treats!
I watched your videos in the other post... that was a big storm! I felt so sorry for Joey!
I hope you are enjoying your long weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:32 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Well, we guess that video was mostly sincere! Happy Gotcha Day Tanner! We sure are glad you are around, you always brighten our day!
Ozzie & Rocky

8:32 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I bet that joey loves you more then he lets on Tanner. Glad your day was good.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

WAAASSSUUPP TANNER!!! Happy gotcha day! (Wana share one of those cat cookies? Yum!) I think Joe loves you (AND TREATS!) heh

Our poor simpleminded Mom finally got a pic of us up on the blog. Can you believe it??

Happy Weknd!

Hugs,
Sunny & Scooter

9:44 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Would you check out Joey's nails....crikey!!!!
Happy gotcha day Tanner. You and Joey made a great video matie. You both look so happy together.

tailwags
Noah

10:16 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Happy gotcha Day!!!
I got all caughtup in wowwing and being sad and didn't make you a caewd..if you stllhave last yeaws..I sill mean evey wow,,you could just use it again and petend I sent it..wecycling(I'm vewy gween)..I sill love you the same (maybe mowe)I still think you awe vwy knowledgeable, and funny and I leawn soo much fwom you..I'm thwilled youwewe gottchten
smoochei kisses
ASTA

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Happy Gotcha Day!
Isn't it wonderful having a furrever family -
Especially one that lets you eat kitties!!!??

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner, the video was pawsome. Every day you and Joey make me smile.
Love ya, hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl & Nanny

4:57 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy gotcha day Tannerooski.

kisses from
Teka n Gussie

7:01 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner
Happy Gotcha Day Doofus
Happy Gotcha Day Handsome Joey's little brother
Happy Gotcha Day to YOU!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: YUMMMMMMM - khat!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Cachou said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner!

You're a handsome BT!
Are you single?

Licks from France!

Cachou!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Happy Day to you,
You seem to have fit in perfectly. More treats, more treats, more treats.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Tanner! :) :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

WHATTTTTSUUUUUUUPPPPPPP TANNER!

Happy Gotcha Day!

I would like to eat a cat, too.

Brown Dog Kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

12:49 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Happy belated gotcha day, Tanner! We loved the pictures very much and mom had a good laugh.

Bajas

1:49 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Gotcha day, Tanner!
We sure missed you guys lots while we were gone!
It's nice to be back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:31 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Tanner...

Happy belated Gotcha Day....I can see ya were havin' a really good time at the cat cookies...I could see ya were really smilin' too....hope ya get ta celebrate many more Gotcha Days in the future too...

Dewey Dewster here....

3:39 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Tanner...Happiest belated Gotcha Day!!!!

Hope ya got some treaties and special kissies from ur mom and dad! And Joey of course!

My...it it possible you are even more handsome than before???

My heart went all bippety bopety like when I saw ur pictures!!!

Love and kissies...Laciegirl

4:02 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Tanner! You sure did a great job on those silly cats! I loved the video that Joey made for you, too. You are loved by soooooo many of us, and I'm so glad you were "got".

4:08 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Happy Gotcha Dude! Don't tell Joe but I'm glad you got O-hi-O to live with the greaterest Steeler fan in the world.

And I loved your movie. If they had a best big brother contest I think Joe and I would tie for first and we'd have to share the gold medal. Or we could just trade it in for some of those cat cookies.

wally t.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aw darn. The movie wouldn't load. I'll have to see it when I am back at home. I'm in lockdown, dreaming of Joey and kitty cookies.

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner!

xo
SB

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Happy Gotcha lil' guy! You always look so happy! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Tanner!

It is so sweet of Joey to make that video for you no matter what the motives are.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:32 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Spooning!?!?!?!?!?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

What a tribute to Tanner on Gotcha Day. Looks like you got lots of goodies Tanner. Hope your wonderful big brother got his share.

Deefor

11:50 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. Happy gotcha day Tanner. I think you deserve a treat too if Joey gets one

~ Girl girl

1:14 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
happy Gotcha day of tanner. Congratulations.
The fun face is very done.
I am encompassed by the engaging smile.
And, the major typhoon hits the United States.
Take care, and I pray for the thing with a little damage.

from loved ume tyan

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO! Happy Gotcha day Tanner!!!!
Hugs.,
Sitka

5:58 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner :-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:48 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Happy Gotcha Day...Those treats look yummy...

I loved your video...I think the pictures kind of gave Joey away...Even though he wanted a treat in the end, I think he really likes you...

Abby xxxooo

7:30 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! That was pure genius, dude! I bet your mom got all teary eyed watching you be such a good big brother and the totally gave you a cookie!

I'm curious, though, where all those lovey dovey photos of you two came from. Did you photoshop them?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:51 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet Tanner!
Enjoy your day until next year!
Cheers!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Par said...

Love the look of your face..hehehe
You got long nails!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Tanner. I know how important a Gotcha Day is because I was a gotcha too. My day is coming up in a week or so.

Aren't we lucky dogs? Big bossy brothers and all???

Wirey woofs, pal,

Just Harry

11:43 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day Tanner! That cookie looks incredible!
Love,
Ammy

3:09 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Those cookies look very yummy!!
Kaos

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home